HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Okotoks  >  Begin Inspections Ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Begin Inspections Ltd.

I recently purchased a new home and had the 90 day warranty appointment with my builder. It was the worse experience I have had dealing with home builders. The warranty techician was unfriendly and condensending. I was in extreme disbelief that this was the type of customer service they provided. After this terrible experience, I was recommended to contact Dennis. He came by and we went over all my concerns. He also took his time to provide additional insight on maintaining my home.
I recommend Dennis to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, friendly and reliable home inspector. The only regret I have is not having him with me when I did the walkthrough for my home!

Thank you so much for your kind words. Please keep in touch if you have any other concerns. Cheers

Jamie in Calgary

Dennis is very spontaneous, knowledgeable, obviously knows what he does and even went above and beyond his work! As a first time homebuyer, he explained stuff around the house in details, will give you tip in maintaining and keeping your home up and running. He is on time and has a good personality.
I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Jamie so much for your kind words.

Aleksas
1 review Brant, AB

Excellent. Very thorough. Dennis was a wealth of information and experience. Never felt rushed and we definitely had our share of questions regarding the property. We would highly recommend Begin Inspections.

Derek Smith from Calgary

I am a first time home buyer and decided to use Dennis as my home inspector. I have to say that I appreciated that the first thing he asked was if in fact this was my first home. Once I replied he immediately let me know that he would make sure to not only explain what he was doing, but would also educate me on the running of my home. I have never met a person who was so passionate about their profession. He was very knowledgeable and helpful in conducting a very finely detailed inspection.They say Good service Cheap won't be Fast.Good service Fast won't be Cheap.
Fast service Cheap won't be Good. None of these hold up to the work that Dennis provides. He finds a way to make it affordable, Fast, and Good. I would highly recommend Dennis and his services if you want self assurance that you're getting the most value for your money!

Thank you so much for kind and generous comments. I do love what I do especially those who really want to care and maintain their home. Cheers

Jeff Marsh from Calgary

Our family is in the process of building a new home and I wanted a home inspector who was willing to come around periodically to make sure that it was being built right. Although there are lots of home inspectors out there willing to do the quick post sale inspection, there were very few who were both able and willing to supervise the construction of a new home from the ground up. Dennis isn't only eminently qualified for the task but has enthusiastically embraced it. He's always available on short notice to stop by whenever something doesn't look right. And, if there is a question that he doesn't know the answer to he doesn't hesitate to call upon his large network of experts to get it for me. At the end of the day, Dennis is generous with his time yet reasonable in his billings and I'd strongly recommend him if you are looking for home inspection services.

I would like to thank Jeff for his kind words. It was a pleasure to assist Jeff during the stages of construction and was amazing how he responding and not hesitate in taking action when he felt something wasn't right.I commend you for hiring a home Inspector

More about Begin Inspections Ltd.

Dennis Begin is a Government Licensed and Bonded Home and property Inspector. Certified Master Inspector. Over 35 years experience in Residential and commercial Construction. Home renovations. Fire restoration and reconstruction. Home Builder.