A1 Granite

10758 74th St SE Calgary ON T2C5N6

Reviews for A1 Granite

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen

Installation took forever. Customer service was terrible. Yes they're cheaper than most places, but for good reason. Not worth it in my opinion! They still have not come to repair the scuffs, scratches, and chips we complained about and it has been over 2 weeks. I guess once they have your money you no longer matter. Oh well. Lesson learned!

Hi there, we apologize for the inconvenience incurred. Your happiness and satisfaction matters more to us than money. It is unbelievable that you called in for service and we did not schedule the service call. Can be the possibility that our service guy did not inform us if he could not make to your place as scheduled otherwise we would have rescheduled it right away. We feel sorry again for this bad experience you had. Would you mind contacting back so that we can schedule your service and have it all done!

Lori  from Chestermere
Lori from Chestermere
1 review Chestermere, AB

Installation

My son actually connected me to A1 & Granite through his work. They installed all new quartz countertops in my kitchen. I think that they did a really good job. They even came back for a follow up and they were really good about that. The one thing that I wanted that didn’t end up getting done was the grouting. This was an exceptional case and there ended up being a fairly large gap in this particular installation. I wish they would’ve picked up that issue because I ended having to do the grouting myself.

Bree from Calgary
Bree from Calgary

Installation

A1 and Granite installed a quartz bar in my bathroom. Their work was thorough and they were very neat and always on time. I actually got their contact information through my work. They did a really good job.

Issam from Calgary
Issam from Calgary

Installation

Our countertops were done by A1 & Granite, they did an excellent job. We were given a fair frame of time for when they would be done and they followed through, done in 3 weeks time! We wanted an island in our kitchen but we had limited space so A1 made it possible to put in some great countertops. A friend actually suggested them to us and I’m really glad that they did it was just a great experience.

Ken from Calgary
Ken from Calgary

Installation

A1 & Granite did a marvelous job when they came to do work for us. They installed some beautiful granite counter tops. The price they gave us was a good one and overall they showed great workmanship. I’ve already recommended them to a friend!

Lin and Mike from PINE LAKE
Lin and Mike from PINE LAKE
1 review , AB

Kitchen Renovation

A1 Granite did an exceptional job of the granite for our kitchen. The selection of product, answering all our questions, and the installation were exceptional. The price, delivery time frame and availability for an out of town customer were far superior to what was available in our local market. We are so thrilled with our new kitchen and would recommend A1-Granite to anyone.

keri from Calgary
keri from Calgary

Quartz installation

They may have had the best quote (by about $300) but they are NOT worth the hassle. Horrible customer service. Horrible job-pictures to prove it. Even left their pile of garbage in my kitchen. They were 6hours late for the job (showed up at 8pm instead of 2pm), installed a sink that immediately stained, and did a botch install (see pics - they did not clean the underside of the granite that is exposed over the island but caulked it anyway!!! The end result - cake with dirt that has no way of being cleaned). The two emails I have sent - close to a week for a response. Not impressed. Trust me when I say the money you might save is not worth it.

Mike from Calgary
Mike from Calgary

kitchen granite counter tops

great service all around. I would recommend A1 to anyone. Very competitive pricing and very knowledgeable about all renovations. they treated us very well and came up with ideas we never thought of.

Naren Pillai from Calgary
Naren Pillai from Calgary

Kitchen

This is a follow up email for the great job done by A1 on 20 June 2014. I wanted to attach a picture of our kitchen as a testimony for the quality work done by A1.

Once more Thank you A1 Team.

Naren Pillai

Looking for Countertops pros in PATUANAK?