Class A Heating and Air Conditioning

Chilliwack BC V2P6C3
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Chilliwack  >  Class A Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Class A Heating and Air Conditioning

4 reviews Abbotsford, BC

New Water Heater and Pressure Pump

After many plumbing and heating company's either quoted ridiculously high or failed to even follow up with detailed quotes, Class A quickly responded and booked my service call. The work was professionally done and the job site was clean after they were finished. Class A worked with me to meet my plumbing needs by discussing options that I required in order to install a custom pressure booster as part of this project. NO ONE else, out of the 5 companies that I requested service from, would touch this basic plumbing work.

4 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Heat Pump Installation

I looked around for a heat pump in 2014 and settled on this company's quote. The owner came out and surveyed the house and my needs and gave me a range of products to choose from in his quote. He spent all the time I needed. The company's installer was one of the best trades people I have seen in many years. I did have a warranty issue come up withing a few months and Class A responded to it quickly and completely. The York products they sell seem to be reliable and well built. There workmanship is excellent. Straight talk and service from this company! Not a common trait in my experience with plumbing companies! Just sayin'!

LS from Langley
LS from Langley
2 reviews , BC

Furnace and heat pump

Our furnace was nearing the end of its life cycle. We met the owner Brett at the Homeshow. I was really drawn to his knowledge and he was very personable. Even though we were some distance away (Chilliwack to Delta) he came and gave us his best service. Excellent service. Attention to detail. Good workmanship. Honest and forthcoming