SMB Concrete

Nepean ON K2G6Y8
HomeStars  >  Concrete Contractors in Nepean  >  SMB Concrete

Reviews for SMB Concrete

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

This is a follow to my initial complaint 8 months ago about SMB dishonestly cashing a cheque deposit and refusing to refund it. We took SMB to small claims (case 15-SC-13657) and the court gave a default judgment against SMB on January 8, 2016 for 2451.56$ ( 2325$ original amount + 16.66$ interest + 110$ court fees). So far SMB has not complied to the court judgment and I am taking further legal action to have the company called for an examination proceeding. Obviously not an honest business.
MN

2 reviews Ottawa, ON

stamped concrete

SMB cashed a 15% deposit cheque in May 2015 without a signed contract/ detailed work order and not honoring 10% discount ad.The company person, M.R, stopped answering phone calls and text messages from us when the project was cancelled because of the above issues. SMB refused to refund the 2325$ deposit even though no work was ever done. SMB has 3 different addresses listed and it is unclear which one is the proper or main one. It also did not reply to BBB request re. our complaint and we will take it to court. We also found out that the company has changed name at least once in the last few years but Mr M.R still is involved in running it.

Steve B from Clarence-Rockland
Steve B from Clarence-Rockland
2 reviews Rockland, ON

Install stamped concrete driveway and patio

Last fall (2012) we hired SMB to put in a stamped concrete patio and a stamped concrete driveway.
They mixed up the colours, so the driveway and patio are both the wrong colour.
They have refused to make minor repairs (chips, cracks that appeared over the winter) even though we have a full warranty. They do not return calls or emails.
The rep asked that our cheque be payable to his personal account vs the corporate account.
Stay away from these guys, especially if you need after-sales service. Once they have your cheque they are gone!

Johnny from Ottawa
Johnny from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Front oF the house

Did the front of my house June 2012. One week after started to crack . And now the color is worn off. Now I developed Big cracks. The conacret is chipping right now.I have called him over 20 times does not return my calls. I texted him many times but keeps telling me next week and next two weeks. I am pushed around. Stay away from him. If you value your property go with someone else.

Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Nepean?