Franks Roofing Ottawa

Reviews for Franks Roofing Ottawa

Jake McAuley from Ottawa
Jake McAuley from Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Problems were taken care of by Frank and his crew.

Frank came by last spring and fixed the problem and my roof hasn't leaked since. The leak was around one of the skylights. Many people have ongoing issues with leaky skylights but Franks Roofing managed to fix it and we have not had any leaks since. There was no charge for the fix. Excellent!

Review has 1 previous version
Corey from Pembroke
Corey from Pembroke
1 review Pembroke, ON

roof

Frank came with a good crew to redo my roof they had great customer service and did an excellent job on the roof. I was completely satisfied with the roof it was completed in one day. my yard was even cleaner than it was before they showed up. he also trim the trees overhanging my roof to prevent damage from my shingles.