Aktive Air Service

Reviews for Aktive Air Service

Bassam Elsaadi in Brantford
Bassam Elsaadi in Brantford

New Furnace and AC installation

We had a great experience with Aktive-Air Service replacing our old Furnace and Air Condition and very happy with entire process from the beginning to the end. The team is very professional, competent, and friendly and the job done fast with high quality. We would highly recommend Aktiv-Air Service to others.

Tim in Ottawa
Tim in Ottawa
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Expert care, service, and quality

Right from the get go Mo explained what he planned to do in my home, and how he would help me in beneficial savings, and in installing a new quality service furnace and air conditioner. With only two days service and installation Mo and his team did a stellar job of not only installing the new appliances, but also explaining how to utilize them in my home. I would not hesitate to recommend Aktive air as a reputable and reliable furnace and air conditioner service. Thanks again Mo!

Sharon in Brantford
Sharon in Brantford
0 reviews Brantford, ON

Excellent Service!

Excellent service. Aktive air got the job done quickly and professionally. A pleasure to work with. Fair price as well. Best company and Best service as far as I am concerned!
Thanks so much for a job nicely done.

Alan in ??????????
Alan in ??????????

Awesome job

Mo did an awesome job. He was very professional and very friendly too. He explained everything he was doing and how it worked. Mo really knows his job and does it right the first time.

DQBrant in Brantford
DQBrant in Brantford

Dairy Queen Stores in Brantford

Mo has always been very profession and there when we need him. In our business keeping product frozen is key. Mo has been able to look after all of our coolers, freezers, chillers, roof top HVAC units and hot water systems. It has been great to be able to call Mo to get us up and running in very short order. Here's many more years of a great partnership!!!

In deed, you are more than welcome and it's our pleasure to perform such a great job to your store.

It's a wonderful challenge, taking care of such a very successful business like yours

I sssure you, that we will do the best to keep you at top.

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

A/C Installation

We were stuck all of a sudden with a broken A/C. Moh . came in and quickly assessed the problem and provided detailed information on all our options. He was intuitive to our questions and understood our concerns.
Moh. was very quick with returning calls and gathering all the information for us, and also with the installation.
Very professional and took his time to install all the equipment properly and not rush the job, even during this busy season. Very neat and clean workmanship.

You are more than welcome. Good customers like you, who understand urgent, quick situation/service & deal with it accordingly, would be a great customer, just like you

Thank you for hiring us to do the job, and we assure you, that we support our work

Mo Narani

Cathy in Courtice
Cathy in Courtice

installed a new Furnace

Mo of Aktive-Air Service installed my furnace very honest and professional and very reasonably priced , did an aw-some job i would certainly highly recommend you to all my friends and family

You are really a good customer and I like your great patiency and your wonderful help at the installation time. Thanks again to you and your helpful husband
It's our pleasure to help you and your friends any time

M Narani

Rachel in Toronto
Rachel in Toronto

Replace AC, replace oil furnace and water heater with Natural Gas

I got 5 quotes and Aktive Air came in the lowest. I chose Aktive Air because I liked Mo a lot, he is very knowledgeable, and he let us know what to do to offset the cost of his work. The work was very very neat! My existing oil lines had been leaking for some time without my knowledge. Mo found it and he and his team cleaned it up in an environmentally appropriate way. It was a lot of hard and dirty work just to remove my ancient and massive furnace and oil tank. A very professional team!

Hi Rachel
Thank you so much for your review, it's really nice to have your wonderful opinion of our work. We are proudly excited of our work to be presented to a good customer like you Rachel and your great husband
We are so proud of you to be a good customer

M. Narani

Kelley L in Brantford
Kelley L in Brantford

New furnace

Thank you very much for you professionalism, knowledge and workmanship. I highly recommend Mo and Aktive Air to anyone needing his services. He was there with help and guidance as to taking care of our new furnace that his company installed and the do's and don'ts of what needed to be done. The price was very reasonable as well. I also called him in the winter to fix my old furnace. He was there very fast in a time of need and had it up and working. I'm even surprised he fixed it that fast and efficiently as the furnace was very old. Thanx Mo for all your help.

Sibby & Mike in Brantford
Sibby & Mike in Brantford
2 reviews Brantford, ON

Furnace and central air

Mo was great before and during the service, explaining and educating us on our new equipment how it works how to maintain it, some dos and don'ts. He was on time and and his work was quick and efficant, no mess left behind. Though I didnt leave a price it was a perfect price in the middle of the rest. I would most definitely recommend him to friends and family as well as a stranger.
Thc Mo for your fantastic workmanship.

Thank you so guys so much for the recommendation & the honesty talk.
It is our pleasure to keep your services with Aktive Air Service.
We assure you, that we will provide you and all our customers the best we can of our quick response with a good reasonable price

More about Aktive Air Service

Fully License & insured family owned company Since 2007 specialiced in heating, refrigeration, air conditioning, gas piping, Ductwork, walk in coolers/ freezers and resturant equipments
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Brantford?