Golden Leaf Electrical Services

Deborah Meloney in Burnaby
Deborah Meloney in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Reno

Excellent Company ! Professional and honest electricians. We had 3 estimates taken by our general contractor. Their quote was most reasonable. We were very pleased with their service. Would highly recommend. A+++

Mike
Mike
8 reviews Burnaby, BC

Kitchen Reno

It's been a few years since we used Peter's services. May have to call him back as we're doing another Reno in the fall. Nothing but positive comments for the work performed.

Catherine Miehm from New Westminster
Catherine Miehm from New Westminster
1 review Burnaby, BC

electrical work

I am very pleased with Gold Leaf Electrical. Peter has come twice now to do two separate jobs for me, some outlet upgrades and ballast work. He is very well informed of his work, works promptly, is very courteous and polite and arrived on time. His quotes are always accurate. I requested him this past time and will continue to do so again. Thanks again Peter!!

Review has 1 previous version
JR Shirley from New Westminster
JR Shirley from New Westminster

Kitchen rewire

When a fire forced us to do a fast reno, we couldn't wait for "affordable" friends. It was also crucial that work be done to code. We chose GLE as they were readily available. Peter arrived on time, provided the promised quote (reasonable), and got to work. He was courteous and had additional good ideas.

Debbie Nider from Richmond
Debbie Nider from Richmond
4 reviews Richmond, BC

repair electric outlet in bathroom

The electrical outlet in our bathroom was not working properly. I could not even use a curling iron. I called Gold Leaf and they came on time at the scheduled time and fixed the problem within about an hour. It cost a little more than I expected but I have no more problems with this outlet and the contractor was very pleasant to deal with.

Ivana in Vancouver
Ivana in Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

Kitchen and Bathroom Lighting

Golden Leaf Electrical Crew has worked on several residential projects for my clients.
From the initial contact for estimate to the final touches, they were a pleasure to work with.
Both their office and the on-site electricians have consistently shown high levels of professionalism and impeccable work ethics. They deliver what they promise, efficiently and within the agreed timeline.

More about Golden Leaf Electrical Services