Alpha & Omega Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
540 Rochester Ave. Coquitlam BC V3K2V1
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Vancouver  >  Alpha & Omega Painting

Reviews for Alpha & Omega Painting

design happens in Coquitlam
33 reviews Coquitlam, BC

I have hired this company on 2 occasions for interior painting for my clients. They are prompt, courteous and professional. Their work ethic is excellent and I will be using them for future projects. I have no hesitation in recomending them.

Ire

Chris R.
2 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Excellent work. Fast, prompt and courteous. Quality was first rate. The painters are professionals and real tradesmen! Well done.

Nelson from Burnaby
4 reviews Port Coquitlam, BC

I can’t recommend Alpha & Omega highly enough. We had an unusually difficult job and Matt was able to save the day! He was honest, friendly, fair on price, versatile (stippling, cabinets, etc.), showed up on time, answered his phone, did great work fast, cleaned everything up and didn’t ask for a cent until we were 100% satisfied. Even after everything was finished he kept asking if there was anything more he could do for us. I wish all the trades we hire were this good. I will use Alpha & Omega again and recommend them to everyone. Thank you Matt!!!

Thank you for the great Review! It was a pleasure working for you.

Vince M from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Matt and his team did a great job and I'd recommend them for anyone who is concerned about quality. The quote was very accurate and the job was completed within the deadline.

The entire place has floor to ceiling windows so flaws show very easily. All of the wall repairs and paint was seamless. The painting team coordinated well with the electricians who were there at the same time and they were careful to not mark or damage the flooring and fixtures. When they were done, they left the suite spotless. I think there are a few photos of my place on his website so feel free to check them out if you want to see the quality of work they do.

Thanks for the great review Vince! It was a pleasure working for you.

David from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Matt and his team painted our first condo two years ago. We were so impressed with their work that we had to hire them again when we doubled our square footage. They took the time to fill in hundreds of holes, scratches and dents from the previous tenants. The final product was "Show-Room" perfect. Matt, the owner, even dropped by a few days later to follow up and check the work. We highly recommend their services for their pricing, attention to detail, professionalism and trust worthiness.

Thank you for the wonderful review David! It was a pleasure working with you on your new home!

Judit Feher from Vancouver
2 reviews , BC

Thomas painted my apartment back in 2010 before I sold it. Alpha and Omega helped me choose the proper colors and they did a great job. I received several 'presentations' and estimates as well, but I liked how Thomas and Matt guaranteed their offer. Even though they were almost the most expensive company, I still trusted the guys more than everybody else... I went after my guts and I never regretted that. Thanks!

Thanks Judit! We appreciate your review and we are happy you are satisfied with our work.

isabel trzcinski from New Westminster
1 review New Westminster, BC

I am very pleased with the work done by this company in my home. They pay attention to detail, and wont rest until the job is perfect. They have high standards for their own work and I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you Isabel! Im glad you enjoy our paint job in your new home. Thanks again!

Marek Seta from Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

I hired alpha omega painting to work on getting my rental unit ready for the new tenants. They repainted the den, patched up 2 doors and and painted/patched many walls throughout the condo. They were very quick and did a fantastic job. Would definitely recommend them to anyone needing any type of work!

Thank you Marek! I'm glad you are satisfied with our work, it was a pleasure working with you.

-Matt Komorowski

Shirley Jalbert from Vancouver
1 review , BC

I had Matt and Tom patch my walls and then paint them.They painted 2 coats and I am very pleased with the work they did.They are very professional and pleasant guys.What a difference it has made to the walls.They were in and out when they said they would be.I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Hi Shirley, it was a pleasure working for you. I'm glad you enjoy your new walls and look of your interior. Thank you!

-Matt Komorowski

More about Alpha & Omega Painting

We at Alpha & Omega Painting are a family of painters and home renovators from Vancouver B.C. Our many years of experience on high end projects, shows in our meticulous workmanship. We use only the best quality paints and materials to create projects of lasting beauty. We understand each client has their own unique standards and expectations. We work closely with our clients and their budget to provide quality work that reflects the client’s individual preference.

Alpha & Omega Painting has liability insurance and full WCB coverage.

We offer interior and exterior painting for:

Commercial
Residential
Strata & property management
New construction
Heritage Home

We also offer finished carpentry services.