C & J Construction

Calgary AB T3K 4P4

Reviews for C & J Construction

PrairieSunrise in Calgary
PrairieSunrise in Calgary

This company is highly recommended

We had several companies come out to do quotes for our new garage and not one could hold a candle to Joe Senior. He really knows his stuff and could rattle off any cost and what the whole thing would be. He was quick and efficient. He checked back throughout the process and made sure things were being done to our specifications. His team worked hard and competently with Joe Junior and Steve especially good at communicating with us as they went. This was a group that really seemed to get along, were pleasant and easy going and very skillful. We are very happy with our garage!

Josh in Toronto
Josh in Toronto

Garage

My new garage is amazing thanks C&J for the great job.
Priced fairly and done quickly as promised before the snow is here:)
I will be a return customer if i need anything else done in the future.

Private User reviews Cochrane, AB

Driveway

C&J recently broke out my old driveway and poured us a beautiful stamp driveway we are very please .
Very professional and did our project on time , no mess left !

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Sloppy and didn't stand by their work

C&J roofed my house nine years ago. I recently discovered that my roof was not done to code, with inadequate underlay. It began leaking and when I called them, they said they wouldn't stand by any work done more than three years ago, which for roofs is very weak. The contractor from whom I bought my house said he doesn't use them anymore, because the driveways they poured for him were cracking prematurely. There are other defects in my house that I cannot be sure are their work, so I won't list them here.

Nov 20/18

Dear Sir

It would sure help if you can produce an invoice to confirm that I did the work 9 years ago, this way we can help get down to the bottom of the problems you have.
You may have me mixed up with someone else. We normally do not build houses, but we do concrete work. Can you please send me an email of who you are, and a copy of your invoice so we can further assist.

Joe Lyttle
info@candjconstruction.ca

merlie12 in Calgary
merlie12 in Calgary

sidewalks and garage pad

I wish to thank C & J Construction for an excellent job they did for me. My sidewalks and garage pad look awesome. The crew were professional and were always on time. Excellent work. I highly recommend this business.
Dianne Wiltshire and Troy Rajewski

Lacey in Calgary
Lacey in Calgary

Inside garage and apron

I have used C&j before these guys are so quick and efficient I just can’t tell u how happy we are with our new pad.
They have a great group of guys who even helped my husband carry stuff around the backyard!
If u want your job done quick and done right call these guys they are the best.
Thanks again C&J

Garage

I hired C & J Construction to build my garage. They were very prompt and efficient. The garage looks great. I didn't have any trouble with any of the crews. I would recommend them.

Garage

We used C and J for our garage. Their "builders" have not squared up anything. Our joist are not square, our roof is not straight, one length is an inch longer than the other.
Work crew was great, all issues I have had fall on the owner. Supplies did not turn up when I was told they would. Framers didn't waterproof the man door, nor did they waterproof the window. I have a 5mm gap in the timber work above the OHD as they ran out of timber. Not a biggie but looks crappy. Nails were left everywhere. Gaps between osb board range for 0-10mm. Framers did not use a table saw to cut these boards, or another method to make cuts straight.
I would not recommend to family and friends.

Review has 1 previous version

Driveway, Front & Patio Break, Removal, & Replacement

We had our triple garage driveway, front entrance, and back patio torn down, removed, and replaced from Nov. 8 - 10, 2016. The resulting exposed aggregate concrete was beautiful. We are very happy and it was worth the investment.
Joe and his staff are excellent and very professional and we recommend their service.
Special thanks to Joe for getting out of his way to replicate the front door entrance compass, as well as getting the right color aggregates to complement our house. Joe, you are always welcome to add us in your list of customer referrals.
Once again many thanks to C & J Construction for the excellent job!!

Such kind words, thank you for your review, we really appreciate it.

C&J Construction

Lisa Elle in Calgary
Lisa Elle in Calgary

Built Lane Garage

This summer (2016), I had my old garage torn down and a new one built in Calgary NW. C&J did a great job, and it was worth the investment. I'm so happy to have a nice warm place to park my car. The construction crew was courteous and quick. After getting quoted by various companies, I was happy with C&J's pricing as well as their timeline to get the job done. My renos are complete! Such a great feeling!

Hi Lisa

Thank you for your positive review. Enjoy your new warm garage.

C&J Construction

More about C & J Construction

C & J Construction has its roots in Calgary since 1974, we are a well established family run business. We do residential garage building and concrete construction along with complete foundations. We also do commercial slab work and foundations. C & J Construction employs up to thirty people and we ...
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Calgary?