Avatar Contracting Inc

Reviews for Avatar Contracting Inc

sylvia
sylvia

Renovation

We renovated a new bathroom and existing bathrooms as well as a kitchen remodel and we used Avatar for all our plumbing. Yan did a great job of installing bathroom venting, plumbing, fixtures and hook-ups for all our bathrooms and kitchen. New bathroom location was complicated and Yan was able to connect plumbing efficiently and with no issues. We would recommend Avatar for any plumbing services.

karina vuk in Toronto
karina vuk in Toronto

I would recommend Yan

Yan did a great job :punctual , competent and knowledgeable. It’s great to see a two in one specialist as he is both a licensed electrician and a plumber. That was very convenient as we required both services

Gala in Milton
Gala in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Plumbing and heating

Thank you so much Ian for helping me with repairing our furnace. I really appreciate you being honest, ethical and really going out of your way to take care of the plumbing and heating problems every time we have them. Will recommend you to others and definitely call you the next we need your help!

igor in Calgary
igor in Calgary

Best plumber

We are working with Avatar Contracting Heating and Plumbing over last 10 years. During this time, Yan always provided us with creative solutions for moving our washer and dryer, running gas line for our gas oven, installing new water tank. I would strongly recommend hiring Avatar Contracting for any of your heating/ plumbing needs.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Bathroom and kitchen renovation

We asked Yan to assist us with all plumbing needed for the renovation of 3 bathrooms and kitchen. We had ordered a non-standard / European shower system that did not fit within the normal shower wall cavity. Yan came up with a creative solution to the problem and made it work.

Yan was very accommodating to our schedule, kept a very clean work area and promptly responded to a warranty issue at no cost. I would highly recommend Yan for any job, big or small.

Carla in Parkdale in Calgary
Carla in Parkdale in Calgary

Major Kitchen Reno

Yan helped us with a major kitchen renovation. He took care of all the roughed in plumbing and electrical, all of which had to be moved to accommodate a new design, and all the finishing electrical and plumbing. Most recently, he installed a very complex lighting fixture into a 15 foot, slanted ceiling....not an easy task! Yan is professional, considerate, dependable, and absolutely trustworthy. Every job was done on time and with care. High quality work. I will definitely be hiring Avatar Contracting for upcoming projects.

Gary in Calgary
Gary in Calgary

Complete Renovation w basement development

I completed a complete renovation in my home. Which included repositioning and replumbing toilet, adding sinks, replacing shower and tub fixtures as well as completely roughing in and finishing basement bathroom , plus replacing most pipes to pex. Yan was very proffesional and attentive. He told me how long the project would take and accomodated around other trades. Everything was done to code and passed inspection w flying colors. Just like anybody would like to have had a better price, but at the end of the day the quality service and no headaches are well worth it! Thanks Yan!!

Heather C.
Heather C.

Call Avatar Contracting

I've worked with Yan/Avatar Contracting for many years now and will continue to do so. He is great at problem solving, works efficiently and trustworthy. I highly recommend him for HVAC to repairing appliances and everything in between.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Furnace Problems

My furnace exploded and this guy saved my life. He is extraordinarily talented, determined, and brave. His accent is quirky and his love for his wife, and his two quirky daughters is how all fathers should be like.

Ingvar from Calgary
Ingvar from Calgary

Plumbing

This guy is a mess. Hired him before and seems he has changed his attitude in a while. He has good troubleshooting skills but is very demanding and no professional approach to his job. His promises worth nothing and I personally won't hire him again under no circumstances and want to place a warning to fellow homeowners.

Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?