We ordered our cupboards and countertops in May 2012, we were told Reno would take place in August 2012. By October 2012, we had been given the run around from Trevor repeatedly about our order not being in or their "install guys" are backed up, when in fact the "install guys" was actually himself! He always talked as though it wasn't him, and he could never give a straight answer. We were going to try to get our money back and go elsewhere as it had been 6 months with NO product, they showed up Dec.1st to begin Reno. I was not happy with the timing as it was now Christmas and I had thought it would be completed in the summer, but I was happy to actually have it begin! The Reno was a disaster, they made a huge mess, left nails and tools all over my living room (with 3 children in the home, one being a 3yr old!). They used my smooth top stove as a tool shelf for drills, hammers etc. swore, yelled, my kids hated hearing them swearing all the time at each other, I just kept them downstairs and we turned the tv up so as not to hear it too much. The worst part of it was, they disconnected our dishwasher, but did not take care in securing the wire or turning power off, it was underneath a pile of clutter and garbage and couldn't see it. Our 8 month old kitten electrocuted herself and almost died. We luckily saved her life as I was right there when it happened and pulled the wire from her mouth and rushed her to the pet hospital and she was able to make a full recovery, with only a burnt mouth, tongue and whiskers melted off on one side. We wanted them to pay the vet bill, but they refused, we agreed upon a bit of a cheaper remaining balance, but it did not cover entire vet bill. What makes me sick, is it could have been my child! I had to carry my kids upstairs to bed because of the messy nails on the floor. Our kitchen was finished, thankfully, but not without added stress and torment! When I went to pay the remaining balance, I asked them to mark paid in full, but was told they would not do that, I was yelled at (with my 3yr old) and kicked out of the showroom, my daughter was scared and crying, I was crying also. It was a horrible experience. I wish troubleshooter had taken our story 9 months ago, we may have saved some other people from hiring this company.