Home-Pro Electric Inc

Geoff in Waterloo
Geoff in Waterloo
1 review Waterloo, ON

Bedroom renovation

Home-Pro and service rep Tim did a fantastic job on rewiring a master bedroom in a century home, and sorting out wiring installed by previous DIY owners. Prompt communications, and appointments. Tim arrived at the promised time and completed the work efficiently to a high standard, not always easy in an old house. Tim was very knowledgeable, explained the work, and was very personable. Mobile technology allowed immediate quotations and electronic payments at site. Will have Home-Pro back for some additional work. Highly recommended!

Hello Geoff and thank you for your awesome comments. We are very pleased that you appreciate Tim's customer service and knowledge. Thank you for your recommendation. You have been a pleasure to work with. Kind Regards.

Dave in Whitby
Dave in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Home Electrical Rejuvenation and Upgrades

Brian promptly returned my inquiry and established a work scope assessment visit. Tim performed the assessment and established the price estimate with a full explanation which we could clearly understand together with good advice. Tim completed the work within the time allotted, he was a pleasure to work with taking care to minimize disruption and cleaned up after each task. Brian and Diane promptly followed up with us upon work completion to be sure all was well and we were satisfied. Home Pro Electric definitely exceed our expectations, thank you.

Hello Dave and thank you for your wonderful comments. You too, have been a pleasure to work with and we are delighted that we exceeded your expectations. Home-Pro Electric would be happy to help with any of your electrical needs in the future. Kind Regards.

Michael in Ottawa
Michael in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Electrical rewiring & outlet move

We’ve used the services of Home-Pro Electric in two different occasions, and have been very satisfied both times. Prompt, courteous and efficient service both times. Most recently, we had to have electrical and cable/phone outlets moved to accommodate a fireplace installation. Home-Pro was able to accommodate us on short notice. The electrician (Tim Walpole) quickly did an estimate and walked us through it in detail on the iPad. The work was done quickly and well. Home-Pro is our go-to electric firm, thanks a lot!!

Thank you for your feedback Michael. We appreciate having you as a valued customer and look forward to helping with any of your electrical needs in the future. All the best.

1 review Guelph, ON

Dead baseboard heater and thermostat

My daughter works in a lab in Guelph and I live near Peterborough. I found a number of companies on the internet and called to check about making an appointment on a fixed day since the condo is currently rented out and timing was critical. Brian was the only to do me the courtesy of returning my call. He took all my particulars, gave me a range of possible issues and their costs, and worked out a time that worked for everyone. Tim arrived as promised and quickly came to a probable cause. He quickly eliminated all other possibilities and once things started to be opened up the problems were obvious. He called a supplier, got a replacement unit, installed everything, and was done in under three hours from first coming through the door. I found him to be personable, knowledgable, thorough, and proudly professional. When it comes to remodelling and renovation we have his card.

Hello and thank you for your timely feedback. It is wonderful to know that you had a good customer experience with Home-Pro Electric. Glad we could help in the timeframe you needed it done. Home-Pro Electric would be happy to help with any of your future electrical needs. All the best.

Michael in Toronto
Michael in Toronto

EV Duty Electric Vehicle Charger Install

Tim arrived on time and completed the service in the time quoted. He was exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable and took the time to explain the service before and after to our complete satisfaction. Will definitely use their service again!

Hello Michael. Thanks for your feedback. It's great to know that you were completely satisfied with the work that Tim did. Home-Pro Electric would be happy to help with any future electrical needs you may have. Happy motoring!

Sean in Kitchener
Sean in Kitchener

Electrical Renovation

My Wife and I bought a new house that had some old electrical equipment in it. We hired them to replace the fuse box to a breaker box as well as replace all of the sockets in our house with brand new ones. We also had them install a couple overhead light hook ups. They were very communicative, always knew what was happen. Always on time. Showed up when they said they would. After everything was done, they reached out to me and asked if we would want them to install our light fixtures on the places they installed for no extra charge. Great service, will definitely use them again.

Thank you for your great feedback Sean. Home-Pro Electric would be happy to help you with any future electrical needs. It's great to hear that you were looked after at every stage of your project. You were a pleasure to work for. Best wishes in your new house.

Grant in Kitchener
Grant in Kitchener

Pool electric

Excellent install, Tim is a very knowledgable electrical engineer. I would highly recommend Home-Pro Electric for all your electrical needs. They arrive on time and complete all work in a timely manner

Hello Grant and thank you for your great feedback and your recommendation. We appreciate your review of the service that you received from Tim. Hope you have a wonderful summer in your pool!

Krista & Marc Petrick in Kitchener
Krista & Marc Petrick in Kitchener

Electrical renovation

Home-Pro did a wonderful job with replacing all of our sockets, switches and lights. Brian was a delight to work with and his team did an amazing job. We highly recommend Home-Pro Electric.
Krista and Marc Petrick

Thank you both for your wonderful feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We appreciate your recommendation and would be happy to work with you again. Kind regards from the Home-Pro team.

private user in Toronto
private user in Toronto
5 reviews Kitchener, ON

replace electrical panel and re arrange wiring in rec room

Tim has done a very thorough job looking over the needs I have right now in bringing my granny flat up to code. He has also been able to accommodate my schedule since I'm doing a lot of the work myself. I'm looking forward to seeing a quality completed project done and feel that the work will be done properly. Continuing with our project a month later and Tim is doing a very efficient job correcting previous owners mistakes. We are feeling much better about the quality of work being done.

Thank you for your great comments. Please contact our office so I can add these comments to the right job notes on our system. Kind Regards. Diane

More about Home-Pro Electric Inc

Home-Pro Electric Inc is an electrical service and repair company, providing residential and commercial customers with the best same day service in the area since 1988. We guarantee the highest quality work, done right, to your satisfaction, or your money back. We're available for Emergency Service 24/ 7 and use ...