Home Pro Electric

Best of 2017 winner 3 timesBest of 2017winner 3 times

Reviews for Home Pro Electric

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Excellent Service - Even Without a Visit to Our Home

I placed a call on a Saturday because of a problem with a breaker on our electric panel. Even though I knew that service would not be available until Monday, I received a call back within an hour of my initial call. During the phone conversation, I was walked through the fix. So nice that a company cared enough to help me for free (even on a Saturday) without sending a Technician on Monday and incur an associated fee. They may have lost this one fee, but Home Pro has gained any of our future service needs!

We are happy to help the best we can. Thank you for your kind words and feedback! We look forward to serving you in the future.

james warnock in Cambridge
james warnock in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

Kitchen rewiring

Fast, courteous service. Tim did a fantastic job and the results were so much better than I expected. Highly recommended!
No mess and creative solutions. I would only ever call this company for any electrical work I need done.

We truly appreciate your kind remarks and feedback James. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Home wiring help

Tim was very professional, did an awesome job on the initial estimate/ home inspection and when completing the job. The company had very good communication skills, I had to change my appointment date and they were able to even accommodate my requested date. Would definitely recommend and will use them again!

It was great working with you Christina. Thank you for your kind remarks!

Bob and Dianne
Bob and Dianne
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Various jobs, installed ceiling box for fan,retrofit garage lights, new outlet in kitchen. Outstanding work very pleased!!

Tim and his crew were outstanding, very professional. Would not hesitate to recommend! They installed a ceiling fan in bedroom which involved climbing into the attic and fishing the wire through about 24 inches of insulation!! All this when it was around 38 degrees with the humidex. They also upgraded my garage lighting, installed an additional outlet in the kitchen and installed all motion light in our walk in closet.

Shannon from Kitchener
Shannon from Kitchener
2 reviews Kitchener, ON

Excellent and Professional Service

I'm extremely pleased with the services performed by Tim. He installed 2 ceiling fans and replaced 2 fixtures in the hallway. Tim is very friendly, tidy and professional. I appreciated his input on my future electrical projects. Client service by all Home Pro staff was excellent. Looking forward to using their services again in the near future. I would definitely recommend!

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

Light installation

Tim was professional. He answered all our questions and explained everything. He left everything clean. He had great suggestions to help keep costs reasonable. It turned out beautifully. Great job Tim!

Private User reviews Waterloo, ON

Electrical repair

Tim from Home-Pro Electric was very friendly, professional, punctual, and knowledgeable. I booked a service call for next day and they came on time and coordinated an arrival time (not a 6 hour window). Tim thoroughly checked out the problem and fixed a faulty wiring to garage door. Works now and modern day invoicing made it easy and straight forward. Great licensed-electrician!

Steve & Denise
Steve & Denise

50% Power loss in the whole house... PANIC!!!

I contacted Home Pro Electronic in a panic due to losing a large portion of my hydro. When I called and explained what had happened, Home Pro was awesome. They went through what it could have been but told me not to worry and they would have someone out right away. They sent Tim who was great. He was polite, knowledgeable and on time. He was able to determine very quickly that the issue was not inside my home but was rather outside the home. He walked me through the scenarios of what could be the issue and what might be done to correct the issue. He was really good at trying to keep me calm during my time of panic. He installed a surge protector for the entire panel as I requested for my own piece of mind. I would definitely recommend Home Pro in a heartbeat and I wish that all contractors were as great and reliable as Home Pro.
We will use them again for our not so distant project as well.

thank you. Tim really enjoyed working with you

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
1 review Waterloo, ON

Electrical check up

Tim was punctual and very helpful - providing recommendations for additional services I should consider.
The repair was identified and managed efficiently.
I would recommend Homestars services to any of my friends.

Thank You John. We look forward to working with you in the future.

More about Home Pro Electric

Home-Pro Electric Inc is an electrical service and repair company, providing residential and commercial customers with the best same day service in the area since 1988. We guarantee the highest quality work, done right, to your satisfaction, or your money back. We're available for Emergency Service 24/7 and use Straight Forward (No Surprise) Pricing.

Some of the services we offer are: Panel Replacement, Service upgrades, Rewires, Knob and Tube replacement, Aluminum Wiring rejuvenation, expert troubleshooting and repair, Surge Protection, Home Energy Monitors, Pot lights, under-cabinet lighting, LED lighting, Electrical Inspections and code correction, Emergency Standby Generators, Electric Vehicle Charging Stations, Hot Tubs, Swimming Pools, Smoke Alarms/Detectors, Timers, Dimmers, Lighting, Kitchen renovations, Bathroom renovations, basement renovations,

What Makes Us Different?

Straight Forward (No Surprise) Pricing™

You know the price before the work begins, in writing.

When something goes wrong with your electrical system, you want it fixed right away. Problems with your electrical system can be scary, stressful, expensive and even dangerous, but most electrical problems can be avoided with the right team on your side.

When our electrician arrives at your home for an electrical diagnosis and repair, he'll be ready for any electrical problem or situation. He will evaluate the problem or installation and explain all of the options available to you. Your electrician will then show you in writing exactly what the cost will be to perform the work. There will be no surprises after the work has been completed.

**Our Electricians

Our highly skilled electricians deliver expert installations every time. All employees are background checked, drug tested, and smoke free. We educate and train our employees in customer service, and to be knowledgeable and up to date regarding amendments to the electrical safety code, and ongoing product knowledge, so we may offer the best service possible to our customers.

All our electricians hold valid provincial Certificates of Qualification in the electrical trade. All employees are neat, uniformed and wear I.D. badges for your safety, security and peace of mind.

**Inside Your Home

Not only do we protect your home by providing electrical inspections and home protection plans, we also treat your home as though it was our own.

Our electricians will respect your home and property, with protection to your floors and furniture. You deserve this care, and we demand this from every technician we send out.

**Why We Are Here

To be focused on you, our customer.
We strive to provide the best customer care and service possible.
Educating our clients in electrical safety and awareness is of prime concern for us. We listen to our clients and are happy to provide any and all options and explain them thoroughly. This allows our clients to make an informed decision, one that is best for them and their family.
We will promote electrical safety and awareness through continued education for our employees.
We will continue to enhance the lives of our employees by providing a safe and secure work environment.