Top To Bottom CLeaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Peterborough ON K9H2B5
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Peterborough  >  Top To Bottom CLeaning

Reviews for Top To Bottom CLeaning

Brenda Fisher from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

We hired top to bottom to do a full cleaning of our old farmhouse before handing it over to the new owners. The new owners are relatives of mine so having it pristine was very important to my husband and I.
The team did an excellent job and really knew how to clean,4

Casey from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

This company is amazing! Very personable and lovely staff. I never had anyone clean for me and was skeptical at first. When Jessica Fulton, the owner came to give us a price quote I was floored with her perfessionalism. She was very polite, nice and knew what she was talking about. She was also very funny! Without trying to be.
Jessicas staff did the cleaning, which was great! They did an amazing job my home has never been so clean. I am considering hiring them on a biweekly basis.

More about Top To Bottom CLeaning

Weekends and your leisure time were not made for cleaning, why not have us do all of your housework for you? Housework is a big task, and with school, kids and work it can seem impossible. We can offer to you the best in house cleaning and competitive rates! Top ...