Rapid Home Service

Reviews for Rapid Home Service

Emily in Moncton
Emily in Moncton

Move-In Cleaning

Rapid Home Service is a fantastic cleaning company and one that I would highly recommend to others. Upon my request of a move-in cleaning, their team of cleaners arrived on time, and were extremely detailed in their cleaning of my new home (did a thorough cleaning of all my appliances, baseboards, countertops, etc.). I honestly believe the price was quite reasonable given the fantastic service that I received. They demonstrated absolute professionalism both on the phone and in-service and I would definitely book another cleaning with them.

Thank you Emily! We appreciate the feedback and looking forward to serving you again!

Andrew & Andrea Eagleton from Markham
Andrew & Andrea Eagleton from Markham

Cleaning Company breaks and does not replace. Terrible Service

A client for 5 years. They cracked a mirror in my powder room that they promised to replace. We spent tens of thousands renovating our upstairs and they scratched two more mirrors. I sent them pictures and invoices that they said that they would submit to the insurance company. After no response from emails I had to chase them. They are now refusing to replace the damaged mirrors. Service has steadily gone downhill, as I patiently waited for them to send someone to deliver what was promised. Every visit was an issue and they expected me to correct their employees. (Their person that cleaned the washrooms did not wipe/disinfect the countertops!) After our renovation, they increased the price but they never completed the service as agreed. Usually a company will send someone to fix the problem - not this company! Terrible communication and terrible service.

More about Rapid Home Service

Rapid Home Cleaning Service, is a locally owned and operated company that started in 1996 that offers residential cleaning, commercial cleaning & duct cleaning Services.