Decks

macollins in Caledon
macollins in Caledon
1 review Caledon, ON

Home Renovation

I got Joe's name from my brother who is "gobsmacked" at the work he did. I was only looking for someone to replace the rotting wood trim on my house with later plans to paint all the siding. Joe did the whole thing, 2 jobs in one, in record time. More than I expected in 1 go. Hmmmm... let me think what else should be on my To Do list? A new deck, a pergola, new shed in the back, new front walk.... Joe can do it all!

Aww thank you so much
It was a fun job to do and we look forward to helping you out with the rest.
By the way thank you for the cookies and pineapple it was much needed.
Joe Pironcelli

Dave in Brampton
Dave in Brampton

This one's got an 11

I found Joe on Kijiji. I am gobsmacked at the fantastic job he did. In just two days he transformed my 'Haunted House' into the 'Garden of Eden'.

The hedges are trimmed, the gardens are weed-free, the walkways and driveway are spotless, the decks are swept, he tied back the vines to my arbours, there's finally sunlight streaming in where he pruned back the trees. And those are just things I'd *asked* for.

He stacked my lumber, picked up tools, he cleaned my POOL just cuz it had some hedge trimmings in it!

And he finished on-time and cleaned up. There isn't a speck of dust where the bin was.

I cant be sure, but I think he may have individually polished the grains of dirt before placing them back in the gardens.

I would give Joe a 15/10 if I could.

Wow! Thank you so much!
It was a pleasure working on your home!

The best part about doing what we do is seeing the results and smiles on our customers faces when the job is complete.

Can't wait to start your next project. It was a pleasure working for you and It really puts a smile on my face knowing you and your wife can enjoy your garden of Eden.

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to transform your home and we are happy that you are pleased now.

ilonaspirina in Toronto
ilonaspirina in Toronto

Amazing Landscaping/lawn care

Joe has been are go-to-guy for the second year in a row! He has transformed our backyard into a beautiful relaxing place. We always contact him for any of our lawn care/landscaping needs and he goes above and beyond. Highly recommend him and his team! You won't be disappointed!

It's always a pleasure to help out :)

Musheer from Toronto
Musheer from Toronto

backyard

I had patches of burnt, yellowing grass in my backyard that was overrun with weeds. A family-friend from Mississauga recommended Joe to my family and me so I decided I'd give him a try. Less then 2 weeks after Joe and 2 of his workers worked on the backyard there was not a single weed or even a blade of yellow grass in sight. A job well done.

It was a tuff road but by listening to directions all worked out

Imma from Bolton
Imma from Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Deck in backyard and landscaping

Joe listened to want we wanted and came through with flying colours. His work is amazing, fast, tidy and his price was more than reasonable for all the work he did. Joe is so friendly and kind and such a hard worker. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and I have to many people! Thank you so much Joe for making my backyard my private oasis !!

A dream that both husband and wife shared that came to life. Could not be more happier with the way it turned out.

More about JMP Home Renovations

JMP Home Renovations & Lawn Care is a GTA based contracting company with expertise in high quality residential renovations and landscaping. We guarantee quality workmanship at competitive prices. Our main objective is to deliver an accurate estimate and high quality service, on time and on budget. We service all of ...
Looking for Decks pros in Toronto?