JMP Home Renovations

Reviews for JMP Home Renovations

ilonaspirina in Toronto
ilonaspirina in Toronto

Amazing Landscaping/lawn care

Joe has been are go-to-guy for the second year in a row! He has transformed our backyard into a beautiful relaxing place. We always contact him for any of our lawn care/landscaping needs and he goes above and beyond. Highly recommend him and his team! You won't be disappointed!

It's always a pleasure to help out :)

Musheer from Toronto
Musheer from Toronto

backyard

I had patches of burnt, yellowing grass in my backyard that was overrun with weeds. A family-friend from Mississauga recommended Joe to my family and me so I decided I'd give him a try. Less then 2 weeks after Joe and 2 of his workers worked on the backyard there was not a single weed or even a blade of yellow grass in sight. A job well done.

It was a tuff road but by listening to directions all worked out

Imma from Bolton
Imma from Bolton
1 review Caledon, ON

Deck in backyard and landscaping

Joe listened to want we wanted and came through with flying colours. His work is amazing, fast, tidy and his price was more than reasonable for all the work he did. Joe is so friendly and kind and such a hard worker. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone and I have to many people! Thank you so much Joe for making my backyard my private oasis !!

A dream that both husband and wife shared that came to life. Could not be more happier with the way it turned out.

More about JMP Home Renovations

JMP Home Renovations & Lawn Care is a GTA based contracting company with expertise in high quality residential renovations and landscaping. We guarantee quality workmanship at competitive prices. Our main objective is to deliver an accurate estimate and high quality service, on time and on budget. We service all of ...