Schooner Electric

Reviews for Schooner Electric

Deb in Calgary
Deb in Calgary

Great Service

I had recently hired an electrician to add a couple of outlets in my basement of my home I recently moved into. Blair took the time to go through my basement and then asked me about future use asking me question which never occurred to me. Through the questions I have now added more electrical outlets to meet future needs like an outdoor fountain and lighting and updated my panel. Blair also took the time to tie the previous electrical work done at this home back into ceilings. He even cleaned up the mess the drilling created - would definitely recommend.

Merle Rayner from Calgary
Merle Rayner from Calgary

electrician

We were renovating our home this past summer which included a major overhaul to our kitchen. We had Blair Gallant come in to do the work. As a master electrician he was awesome, he was quick, clean and efficient. I highly recommend Schooner Electric.