Cool Flame Heating and Cooling

Formerly DTM Heating and Cooling
1648 Taunton Rd Hampton ON L0B 1J0
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oshawa  >  Cool Flame Heating and Cooling

Reviews for Cool Flame Heating and Cooling

Excellent, Knowledgable, Respectful and Thorough

The Cool Flame team is polite and respectful. They listened to my concerns when I called and anticipated the needs for the job. When the team came to my house they introduced themselves and once again took a complete history to help with their diagnosis of the concerns. Once the job began they listened to my questions and showed me the problems. They completed the work at a fair cost with clear knowledge of what needed to be done and what could wait for next time. There was no up selling, just honest, dependable work. The cleaning of the fireplaces was thoroughly done and the maintenance was clear and complete. I would highly recommend this team for all your heating and cooling needs. I will absolutely be giving this Cool Flame team my business again.
Ronda

Thanks Rhonda for the kind words. We will see you in the fall/winter for the maintenances/cleaning of the fireplaces. Thanks again, Dwayne:)

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Simply the best in Durham Region

CoolFlame & Dwayne have been coming to our home now for a few years. The first time was to fix our 18 year old central air conditioner. Other companies told us that it couldn't be fixed and were trying to sell us a new expensive air conditioner. Dwayne replaced one small part for a reasonable price. The air conditioner is still working today. Recently Dwayne came in and fixed our furnace for half the price of other companies, which were trying to upsell us again. Guess who is getting our business when it's time to replace our old furnace and air conditioner! Dwayne is honest and reasonable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Thanks Leo for the review and thank you for finding me through HomeStars. Much Appreciated!

Herberts in Toronto
Herberts in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Unbelievably Honest

Extremely efficient and friendly and knowledgeable. Quick turnaround time on the service and installation. They were usually friendly and very knowledgeable. I wish I had a second need for a furnace so I could use them again. They replace my furnace and my hot water tank and thermostat. Do you have already booked to replace my air conditioning in the spring.

Thank you so much Herb for the review. See you in the Spring!

Iain from Toronto
Iain from Toronto
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent in every way. Very happy.

After getting a quote from our 'regular' gas company that seemed overly high I started to look around and found Cool Flame here on this site. I filled out the form and got a call back from Dwayne the next morning. Within 2 weeks we had an excellent gas heater in our newly insulated garage, the guys left it cleaner and tidier than they found it, all the work was completed in one day, and it ended up costing thousands (Yes thousands!!) less than it was going to. I'm so happy I reached out to these folks, and wouldn't hesitate highly recommending them. Great folks to deal with, as I said, excellent in every way. Under promised and over delivered. Well done!

Thanks for the wonderful review Iain. Small company, being fair and honest, brings success in many ways! Cheers.

j_wilson28 in Whitby
j_wilson28 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace and air con re & re

Great job. Recommended by a friend and was very happy with the whole process. I would strongly recommend Coolflame. They even rolled out the red carpet to protect my flooring and contain mess.

Thanks for the review Jay. Enjoy the new, more efficient equipment:)

Excellent service

Service technician came and did an excellent job in assessing the issue with our furnace and fixed the issue. I highly recommend Coolflame to anyone looking for service on your furnace and/or A/C unit.

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.

Maura from Oshawa in Oshawa
Maura from Oshawa in Oshawa

home furnace emergency repair

I came home from work to find I had no heat. I spoke to Dwayne and he walked me through a number of trial and errors. He was over the next day as promised and found that the wiring to my furnace was lose and I didn't need any repairs. His service call was free of charge and he was so polite and helpful. I've never had such incredibly honest service. If you want a company with integrity, Cool Flame Heating and Cooling is the company to go with!

Thanks Maura. It was nice to meet with you. Have a great day:)

mary in Newtonville
mary in Newtonville
1 review Newtonville, ON

Propane furnace, ductwork & air conditioner installed

We replaced our old, expensive heating system with a propane furnace, which included installing ductwork throughout the house, and an air conditioner. I would give Dwayne and his crew 20/10 if I could! Dwayne was very responsive, quickly came to look at the job and gave a very reasonable quote (well below the other company that quoted us). The work started *before* the promised date and was completed quickly, with key attention to detail. Everything about this work was very professional and high quality. It was an enjoyable experience, which is not something I can often say about dealing with contractors. I highly recommend CoolFlame for any HVAC work!

Thank you very much Mary! It was a pleasure working with you guys! Also thanks for finding us on homestars:)

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Natural Gas Line

I found coolflame through homestars website as I was looking for a company to run a NG line for my new barbecue. I contacted them via their website and got a response very quickly from Dwayne. We discussed the quote and we booked the appointment. His team did a great job, very clean install and did it in the pouring rain which to me is a huge plus for customer service. I would highly recommend coolflame for any job and will use them in future for any services I need.

Thanks for the review Ryan. The rain slowed us down a bit but we managed. Enjoy the BBQ:)

Joanne from Oshawa
Joanne from Oshawa
2 reviews Ajax, ON

New AC installed and Duct Cleaning

We requested a quote for a new AC and duct cleaning. I received the quote by email which was awesome! We scheduled a day for the install and cleaning. When Dwayne and his team of three arrived as scheduled to install the new AC unit and do duct cleaning they introduced themselves. I found them to be very polite and very courteous. The first thing they did in the house was roll a red runner from the front door to the basement stairs. Then a red runner was laid down the stairs and over to the furnace in the basement.
They then brought in their equipment and covered all the vents and proceeded to clean the ducts. When they were done with the main level they took off their shoes to go upstairs and did the second level. After the duct cleaning was complete there was NO excess dust left in the house.
When they were finished they left everything spotless. We never knew they were in the house.
During the duct cleaning, 2 crew members remained in the house to complete the duct cleaning while Dwayne and another crew member worked to install the AC. When the duct cleaning was complete those crew members helped with the AC install. Everything was cleaned up. No dust from drilling into the wall and no waste could be found from wires or hoses.
The only sign they were at the house was the AC unit itself.
The price quoted was the price paid. No hidden costs or extras!
I would highly recommend Dwayne and his team from Cool Flame.

Hey Joanne. It was a pleasure dealing with you guys. Everyone really enjoys the reds mats:)
Thanks for the detailed review.

More about Cool Flame Heating and Cooling

Cool Flame Heating and Cooling is a full service heating and air conditioning company. Whether you need a full heating and/or air conditioning install or you need your units cleaned out, we can do that!

Cleaning and Maintenance
Furnace and AC Installation/Service
Hot Water Heater Installation/Service
Pool Heater Installation/Service
Oil / Electric to Gas Conversion
Duct Work
Custom sheet metal
BBQ / Stove / Dryer Gas Lines
WE NOW DO DUCT CLEANING!!

Call us or message us today for a free a estimate and to book an appointment or you can download our free app from the Google Play Store or the AppStore!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Furnaces, Air conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless water heaters, FirePlaces, Pool heaters, Humidifiers, HRV's, Thermostats, Boilers, Heat pumps, Ductless split systems,
Installations, Service and Maintenance of Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, FirePlaces, Boilers, Ductless Split systems, Heat Pumps, Gas Dryers/Stoves/BBQ's, Humidifiers, Thermostats, Air Cleaners. Installation of gas piping of all propane and Natural Gas appliances. Custom Duct Work Installation. Rental Furnaces, A/C's, Hot Water Tanks and Tankless through Enercare Solutions.
We can service all type of makes, but brands we install are: ICP, Keeprite, Rinnai, Takagi, Napoleon, RayPak, Sta-Rite, Pentair, General Aire 1042, Vanee, Honeywell, White Rodgers, Bradford White, HTP, Slant/Fin, LG, Rheem, GSW.
Furnace installation, Air conditioning installation, Fireplace installation, Hot water heater installation, Pool heater installations, Service on all brands of equipment, Gas line installations
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, American Express, Cash