Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

Formerly DTM Heating and Cooling
1648 Taunton Rd Hampton ON L0B 1J0
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Oshawa  >  Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

Reviews for Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Kitchen Appliance Installation

Dwayne and his team were really professional in walking me through the entire process of installing the gas kitchen top. They were prompt for the installation date and also quick to respond to questions. I have already referred them to my friends and would definitely recommend them to others

thank you for the review. Much appreciate the recommendations to others. Have a great day.

Eric Bell in Oshawa
Eric Bell in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

New Central Air Conditioning

Great to deal with from start to finish. Competetive prices, honest and easy to understand diagnostics and recommendations. Respectful and efficient staff, showed up on time, finished on time and did quality work. I'll be calling Dwayne when I need any furture HVAC work.

Glad we can help. Those are all the things we strive to do, all of the time. thanks again Eric.

Holly in Kawartha Lakes
Holly in Kawartha Lakes
1 review , ON

6 years of customer satisfaction

Oil to gas conversion. New Furnace & A/C.
T for BBQ & planning for all our possible gas needs. We pay rural hydro rates so being able to switch any appliance to gas was a priority.

Gas fireplace install.
* Approx 1 yr later, Dwayne was great with trouble shooting & providing instructions when some batteries were used up on a connection in fireplace.

Furnace cleaning & A/C maintenance. (A/C had to sit for awhile due to septic install.)
Price reflects recent service & tax. We received a discount.

Dwayne and his staff are great. Thanks!

Thanks Holly for the long time commitment:) Much appreciated!

Roger in Bowmanville
Roger in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Gas line install

Cool flame was contracted by durham fibreglass to install the gas line for our new pool heater. His team showed up on time and did a very clean install. When done checked all other appliances to relight pilot lights. Much appreciated. Will use again if the need arises.

thanks for the wonderful review Roger.

Rodney
Rodney
1 review Burlington, ON

Gas Stove Installation

The gas stove installation I did went smooth and the price you quoted was very fair. Installed professionally with no hidden charges. I would recommend Dwayne for any gas work.

thanks for the review Rodney. It was our pleasure working with you. thanks again.

Joe from Oshawa
Joe from Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

New A/C

Dwayne and the boys did a bang up job on the furnace a few years back. A/C conked so called him back in and now we're 2 for 2.
Dwayne is the guy. Is that thirty words?
Yeah, go with Cool Flame.

thanks Joe. much appreciated.

Amanda in Woodbridge
Amanda in Woodbridge

Pool heater and fire pit.

Great team of guys. Wonderful company. I would highly recommend them to anyone who needs something done. Very professional and honest. They just finished putting in a pool heater for us and will be coming back to hook up a fire pit as well. We are very happy with the work they did.

Hey Amanda. thank you. hope you are enjoying the pool. have a great summer.

Adrian in Mississauga
Adrian in Mississauga

Outdoor gas line for BBQ and Stove

These guys were awesome. They did the job in about an hour and checked to make sure everything was in working order after. They were priced lower than most companies. Would definitely recommend and use them in the future.

Thanks Adrian. Much appreciate the review.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Excellent, Knowledgable, Respectful and Thorough

The Cool Flame team is polite and respectful. They listened to my concerns when I called and anticipated the needs for the job. When the team came to my house they introduced themselves and once again took a complete history to help with their diagnosis of the concerns. Once the job began they listened to my questions and showed me the problems. They completed the work at a fair cost with clear knowledge of what needed to be done and what could wait for next time. There was no up selling, just honest, dependable work. The cleaning of the fireplaces was thoroughly done and the maintenance was clear and complete. I would highly recommend this team for all your heating and cooling needs. I will absolutely be giving this Cool Flame team my business again.
Ronda

Thanks Rhonda for the kind words. We will see you in the fall/winter for the maintenances/cleaning of the fireplaces. Thanks again, Dwayne:)

Leo in Toronto
Leo in Toronto

Simply the best in Durham Region

CoolFlame & Dwayne have been coming to our home now for a few years. The first time was to fix our 18 year old central air conditioner. Other companies told us that it couldn't be fixed and were trying to sell us a new expensive air conditioner. Dwayne replaced one small part for a reasonable price. The air conditioner is still working today. Recently Dwayne came in and fixed our furnace for half the price of other companies, which were trying to upsell us again. Guess who is getting our business when it's time to replace our old furnace and air conditioner! Dwayne is honest and reasonable and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to anyone!

Thanks Leo for the review and thank you for finding me through HomeStars. Much Appreciated!

More about Cool Flame Heating And Cooling

Cool Flame Heating and Cooling is a full service heating and air conditioning company. Whether you need a full heating and/or air conditioning install or you need your units cleaned out, we can do that!

Cleaning and Maintenance
Furnace and AC Installation/Service
Hot Water Heater Installation/Service
Pool Heater Installation/Service
Oil / Electric to Gas Conversion
Duct Work
Custom sheet metal
BBQ / Stove / Dryer Gas Lines
WE NOW DO DUCT CLEANING!!

Call us or message us today for a free a estimate and to book an appointment or you can download our free app from the Google Play Store or the AppStore!

Heating & Air Conditioning and Gas Line Installation
Furnaces, Air conditioners, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless water heaters, FirePlaces, Pool heaters, Humidifiers, HRV's, Thermostats, Boilers, Heat pumps, Ductless split systems,
Installations, Service and Maintenance of Furnaces, Air Conditioning, Hot Water Tanks, Tankless Water Heaters, FirePlaces, Boilers, Ductless Split systems, Heat Pumps, Gas Dryers/Stoves/BBQ's, Humidifiers, Thermostats, Air Cleaners. Installation of gas piping of all propane and Natural Gas appliances. Custom Duct Work Installation. Rental Furnaces, A/C's, Hot Water Tanks and Tankless through Enercare Solutions.
We can service all type of makes, but brands we install are: ICP, Keeprite, Rinnai, Takagi, Napoleon, RayPak, Sta-Rite, Pentair, General Aire 1042, Vanee, Honeywell, White Rodgers, Bradford White, HTP, Slant/Fin, LG, Rheem, GSW.
Furnace installation, Air conditioning installation, Fireplace installation, Hot water heater installation, Pool heater installations, Service on all brands of equipment, Gas line installations
Visa, Mastercard, Cheque, American Express, Cash