Duct Masters

HomeStars  >  Duct Cleaning in POINTE-CLAIRE  >  Duct Masters

Reviews for Duct Masters

Cat from VAUDREUIL-DORION
1 review Vaudreuil Dorion, PQ

I have used duct masters on several occasions...they always do a great job and are both professional and polite. The technicians are efficient and dedicated and take pride in their work.
Without a doubt I would recommend duct masters to family, friends and colleagues.

Marie koulous from LAVAL
1 review Beaconsfield, PQ

Superior service from Shane and John. They were so friendly and helpful I'm very pleased with Ductmasters and would definitely recommend them to family and friends. The customer service is also excellent ... Thank you Darren.

Thank you for taking the time to write this review. It was out pleasure to serve you.

celinegiroux from LAVAL
1 review Laval, PQ

I have cleaned my air ducts several times and always felt unhappy with the quality. Finally I found a company that provided exactly what is promised. I will be using them again and suggest for others to consider them.

Thank you for the kind words Celine all the best. - DM

More about Duct Masters

Professional air duct cleaning at a reasonable price. Why are we different from the competition ? Here are the 3 main reasons. a) No Contrators b) Real truck mount system c) Specialist soley in ducts. We have serviced just in Montreal's west island area over 5000+ homes!