Euro-Tech Windows

Windows & Doors Installation & Service

Reviews for Euro-Tech Windows

Ken
2 reviews Burlington, ON

6 put of 8 window have failed. Dishonorable company that closed up so it didn't need to service its terrible workmanship. Location now has Eurostar Windows. Terrible practice. They know nothing about eurotech. Where is the justice.

Ludmila in North york
6 reviews North York, ON

I replaced windows in 4 houses (my house, my mother's house, and 2 rental properties) in the last 2 years using services of Alex from Eurotech.
He is an awesome installer and always does a great job, on time - and on budget. His advice on whether to replace or repair the window or a door is indispensable, and quality of the windows he installs is superior at the very competitive price.
Alex is a pleasure to deal with; he is associated with Eurotech but can be reached direct at 647-808-0934.
I used different contractors for my rentals before but switched to Alex as quality vs promptness vs cost vs job outcome with him is far superior.

We live in a glorious old Home in The Beach. It was time to replace our sliding doors and all of our windows. We obtained a few quotes and decided to go with EuroTech. Norm made it a very easy decision. Pricing was right. Service was excellent. The install crew were top notch, very professional and kept the place spotless. I love my new windows. Thanks again for everything!

brenda from Whitby
3 reviews , ON

After getting 5 quotations for replacement of our windows, we made a choice to go with quality and experience! We replaced 12 windows and a front door with Euro-Tech windows and we are very happy! The craftsmanship of the installation was amazing! Thank you Melik and his crew for a professional and clean job! Very impressed and will recommend you to our family, friends and neighbours!