Toronto Comfort Zone

18 Lola Rd Toronto ON M5P 1E4

Toronto Comfort Zone

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Toronto Comfort Zone

nicholastsaparis
nicholastsaparis

fireplace install

I was very satisfied with the fireplace install. They carried out the work as the promised in a very professional manner. I would recommend them.

Thank you Nick for choosing Toronto Comfort Zone as your trusted fireplace showroom in Toronto and we are happy to see that you like your experience with us. Sincerely.

elizabeth wyatt in Toronto
elizabeth wyatt in Toronto

Purchase and installation of Valor gas fireplace

Sonny, the owner and Kevin were always available to answer our questions. They are knowledgeable, honest and they care. We are very happy with the installation and our gas fireplace. The service was prompt. I highly recommend them.

It was our pleasure to work on your project Elizabeth, hopefully the fireplace warms up your home for the years to come, in any case, we are only a phone call away. Sincerely.

Lisa SF in Toronto, Ontario Canada M4R1T4
Lisa SF in Toronto, Ontario Canada M4R1T4

Gas Fireplace purchase and installation

Sonny and his staff were amazing to deal with. Sonny followed up my initial visit to the shop quickly and provided a recommendation for a gas insert that would fit our (awkward) space. Reza and his crew were pleasant and efficient and accommodating with my neighbours. The job was done quickly despite being interrupted by the pandemic and Sonny constructed a perfectly matched custom surround to finish our installation. We love our gas fireplace and recommend Toronto Comfort Zone highly!

Thank Lisa for taking the time and writing the review for us, we at Toronto Comfort Zone are very proud that you chose us as your trusted fireplace supplier in Toronto and we are happy that we could meet your expectations. Sincerely.

Gas stove insert

Great experience with this company! Sonny was responsive, professional and efficient. He helped us choose a beautiful gas insert for our fireplace and it has warmed up our home tremendously. Totally would recommend and very happy with service and product, thank you!!

I appreciate your feedback and I am very glad that our team at Toronto Comfort Zone could meet your expectations. We are always here to help. Sincerely.

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Beautiful fireplace!! Amazing customer service!!

Sonny was amazing! He listened to our must haves, budget and wants and offered many different fireplace options to suit our needs. Toronto Comfort Zone came recommend by a family member and we can see why! We will be sending many friends and family members there when they are in the market for a new fireplace. Thank you!

We are proud to be your trustable fireplace supplier in Toronto Sarah and thank you for recommending us to your circle of family and friends. Hope you enjoy the fireplace for the years to come. Sincerely.

sbanquier in Old Toronto
sbanquier in Old Toronto

Beautiful gas fireplace

Toronto Comfort Zone were wonderful! They had a great selection of fireplaces and gave very good advice on which would be the best choices for our space and style. The team were professional and made the installation seem very straightforward. The installation was done in a morning, and the fireplace is beautiful. I highly recommend Toronto Comfort Zone!

Thank you very much Sarah for your review. I appreciate that you took the time and wrote it. We at Toronto Comfort Zone are proud that you chose us as your trusted fireplace supplier in Toronto and just to let you know we are always here to help. Wish you the best. Sincerely.

Jackie
Jackie

New Gas Fireplace

The quality of service and installation as well as the professionalism exceeded our expectations. Sonny was prompt in replying to inquiries ,reliable and very kind. I love my new gas fireplace and mantel. The mantel is cast stone and was created by Masterpiece. Hossein was very patient with my husband and I as he was able to merge both our individual tastes into a beautiful piece of art. Thank you both so much.

Thank you very much for your review Jackie, your project turned out to be a nice one and I am glad that you like your fireplace. Sincerely.

jd.walker in Old Toronto
jd.walker in Old Toronto

gas fireplace insert with chimney liner

We had an unusually small firebox opening, however Kevin from Toronto Comfort Zone came in and found a product that would fit the opening. Both the delivery date of the product and the installation crew start time were exactly as I had been told, very impressive. Install crew was respectful not to dirty the house and went beyond what they anticipated for this type of installation to ensure I was satisfied. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you John for your review, it has been our pleasure to do this job for you and I am happy that you like the results. Sincerely.

Installation of gas fireplaces

Toronto Comfort Zone replaced two gas fireplaces in our home that were out of date and not useable and installed a third gas fireplace by converting a troublesome wood burning fireplace into gas. They sold us quality products at a fair price answering our questions satisfactorily along the way. The installer and his assistant showed up on time, were skilled, efficient and pleasant. They wore masks and were careful and tidy removing all packaging material at the end of the job. we would not hesitate to recommend Toronto Comfort Zone.

Thanks for taking your time and writing the review for us, we at Toronto Comfort Zone are very proud that you have chosen us as your fireplace supplier in Toronto and we are very happy that we have met your expectations so far. Sincerely.

Ron
Ron

Gas Fireplace Repair

The main burner in our fireplace would not light after the gas was shut off for the summer (pilot included). I tried a general cleaning but no luck getting it to work. I called Toronto Comfort Zone at the recommendation of the fireplace manufacturer and was extremely pleased.

They set up an appointment within days and the service technician (Sam) was excellent. He quickly pulled the unit apart and found the problem right away, fixed it and then carefully reassembled everything to seal up any potential leaks. He then tested in and around the unit for gas leaks and CO to verify. This was something that was not done by other company technicians when they worked on our fireplaces. He also explained everything he was doing and was totally fair and honest.

All in all......excellent service and I highly recommend them. We will use them again for both service and installation.

Thank you Ron for writing the detailed review, I agree with you about Sam, he is detailed oriented and very pleasant to work with. I hope your fireplace will work for the years to come. Stay safe. Sincerely

More about Toronto Comfort Zone

Our newly renovated showroom in midtown Toronto, offers gas, electric, wood and gel fireplaces in traditional and modern styles, bringing your home a sense of relaxation, comfort, warmth and beauty. These exquisitely designed and quality manufactured fireplaces are offered at competitive prices. Our Toronto fireplace specialists also offer free professional in-home consultations to help determine the right solution for you. Wood or cast stone mantel, book cases or cabinets, we do it. You want to fix your masonry fireplace, drop a liner, come to us, we take care of you. Refacing the fireplace ? You're at the right place.