Air Leaders Inc

Reviews for Air Leaders Inc

Arun in Mississauga
Arun in Mississauga

New furnace installation

Great job and team work by Air Leaders.
They were on time and perfect with their job. I would highly recommend them in a heartbeat...

I replaced my 16 year old furnace with the latest EC motor York and it’s wonderful!

Thanks Arun for your wonderful review. It is very nice of you to share your experience with others. This will certainly keep us motivated to deliver high quality work and offer value for our customers' money. We appreciate your business.
Air Leaders' Customer Support Team

Gas fireplace repair

The Air Leaders team were a real pleasure to work with. Diagnosed and repaired my Town and Country fireplace and the quality of work was excellent. I would definitely recommend Air Leaders for a gas fireplace repair.

It was a pleasure serving you Sir. Thanks for the business and this great review.

Clean up and start up old gas fireplace

We have a 15+ year old gas fireplace that we haven't used in about 10 years that needed a cleaning and to be re-lit. Air Leaders did a great job and even fixed up some of the wiring for the unit. Very professional. Recommended.

It was a pleasure to serve you. Thanks for taking the time to write us this review. We greatly appreciate your business.
Air Leaders's Customer Support Team

stef.3684
stef.3684

Furnace Installaion

The guys at Air Leaders were very professional, and they do great work!! They were punctual and completed the furnace install in a very timely manner. Dan and his crew are a class act, and made me feel very comfortable about this process, right from the start and I would highly recommend Air Leaders.

Thanks for taking the the time and review your experience with us. We really appreciate your business and we are happy to have you on board. We are always here for you.
Customers' Support Team

Zvi
Zvi

Tankless water heater

My 9 year old Noritz tankless water heater started leaking over night and I had Dan with Air leaders inc to come out and quote me on a new Rinnai high-efficiency tankless water heater. He managed to book me for the next day installation, installers were onetime, clean and efficient. I love my new tankless water heater and I would recommend this company to everyone.

Thanks Zvi for sharing your experience with others on Home Stars. We really appreciate it. Air Leaders Customers Support Team

John
John

Gas line work

Replaced gas lines to furnace, water on demand, fireplace and ran Aline for our BBQ

Thanks John for your business and review. We appreciate it

Wing
Wing

Repair of Noritz tankless gas water heater

Efficiency, patience & professional. I can tell from how Dan deal with the issue. He cares about his service and protecting customer's investment in equipment.

Thanks Wing for your business and very kind review. We really appreciate it.
Air Leaders's Customer Support Team

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

best customer service,Quality Job

My old furnace was having high CO levels and Time to change it before winter.. Dan came to explain new models/Brands. No pressure. Efficient quick service. Installation/clean up very professional . Took care of property, carpet runners to protect the stairs/carpet.
Made the Furnace go thru all cycles including Air conditioning and then tips to increase furnace life and performance. He checked room vents to make sure heat distribution is good.
I am very impressed and have no qualms in recommending him. I am so satisfied that I asked him about Duct cleaning and would be calling his recommended cleaner. would let you guys know how well that guy did.

We are thrilled to read this great review. Customers like you encourage us to stay focused on our mission to deliver quality products and service. We are grateful for your business and the time you took to write us this beautiful review.
Air leaders' Customers Support Team

Stephen
Stephen

Tankless Hot water and Furance and AC

Workers were professional and clean-up after job. Also explained work. Sales agent was key in comparison to other companies which didn't really sell the products.

Thanks for your business and this great review. We strive to deliver value and quality to all our customers.

Jison in Laval
Jison in Laval
1 review Laval,

Air Conditioner installation

Air leaders installed AC in my house. I am very satisfied about their work. Excellent professional work and customer service. They are experienced and knowledgeable about the products in the market. I recommend Air leaders to everyone

Thanks Jison for your great review.

More about Air Leaders Inc

Air Leaders Inc provide sales, Installation and Service of All types of heating and air-conditioning products. Residential & Commercial.

Furnaces, Central Air-conditioners, Ductless Air-conditioners, Heat pumps, Boilers, Commercial Rooftop units, Air cleaners, Humidifiers, Ductwork, Water Heaters, Conversion from Oil or Electric to Gas, gas fireplaces.