HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Edmonton  >  REI - Real Estate Inspections

Jolipong in Edmonton
Jolipong in Edmonton
0 reviews Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection for New Buy

Used Geoff's services for a new home inspection. The service went above an beyond my expectations. Geoff was very flexible in working with my schedule. I had no issues getting in touch with him, and responses were always prompt.

Thanks for the great review and always glad to help when buying a new house. thanks Geoff Latham

Ashley in Edmonton
Ashley in Edmonton

Excellent service

Geoff was great - super thorough, answered all of my questions, very personable. I was really happy with the service he provided - you will want to be friends with him :).

Thanks Ashley for the great review always appreciated. if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. All the best in your new house. Geoff Latham

Workwork112
Workwork112

Very informative.

Very informative. Geoff was very friendly and helpful through out the whole process. You can tell he really cared to make sure the inspection was done correctly.

Buying a home is risk especially when it’s an older home and I feel Geoff did everything he possibly could to spot and immediate issues or potential problems. He also took the time to wander all my questions and explain to me the what why and how.

Thank you.

Thanks for the great review and if there is anything I can help with in the future please let me know. Geoff Latham

Meghann in Sherwood Park
Meghann in Sherwood Park

R.E.I. Home Inspection: Geoff

Geoff recently performed a house inspection on our house. We were so pleased with the experience. Geoff was able to book us in on short notice and sent his easy to read report to us quickly. Geoff took his time, and performed a detailed inspection. Geoff was very personable, offering up advice about how to do small house repairs and answering any questions that we had. We will certainly use his inspection services again and be recommending him to our friends in the future. Thanks, Geoff!
Stephen & Meghann

Thanks Stephen and Meghann for the great review of my services. If you have any questions please let me know and I will be happy to help you out with them. Thanks Geoff Latham REI and Co Home Inspections

Cody2786 in strathcona county
Cody2786 in strathcona county

Geoff Latham home inspection

Geoff was great! Very personable and took the time to explain everything to us. He was very thorough onsite and in his report. The report was easy to follow with a summary of all deficiencies at the end. He had no problem answering all of my follow up questions and said to call in future if I have more. I would use him again and definitely recommend him.

Thanks Cody glad I could help you and your family out with the purchase of your new house. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. All the best Geoff Latham R.E.I. & Co Home Inspections

Angella in Edmonton
Angella in Edmonton

Home Inspection

Our home inspector Geoff Lantham was detailed, professional and curtious! He provided our inspection report in a timely manner. Great Customer Service!
We would definitely use this company again in the future.

Thanks very much Angella for the great review and it was a pleasure helping you and your husband out with your purchase of your new house.

Karen & Art from Langley
Karen & Art from Langley
2 reviews Langley, BC

Best Home Inspector!

Geoff was recommended to us as the "best home inspector in Edmonton" and he did not disappoint! During our inspection, Geoff proved himself as extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of home construction, maintenance, repair and the list goes on.

His written report was very comprehensive in detail and provided in a timely manner. He also provided us with contacts in other industries to assist us in the future.

I would not hesitate to recommend Geoff Latham and R.E.I. Home Inspections.

Thanks very much Karen and Art it was a pleasure to meet you and glad I could help you out with the purchase of your new home. All the best in your new home, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections

Diane
Diane
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

The best Real Estate Appraiser in the Edmonton area

Geoff Latham is unquestionably the best Real Estate Appraiser available, bar none.
He appraised our home before purchase, and was very thorough. He missed nothing.
Because of his knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and attention to detail, he noticed a water heater failing, and saved us $2000 in replacement costs. Geoff left us a detailed report, with photos, and we are working though his list of things to address over time.
I would highly recommend Geoff to anyone who is looking for a Home Appraiser.

Hello Peter thanks for the great review on the home inspection i completed for you. if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Thanks very much Geoff Latham

Erin in Edmonton
Erin in Edmonton

Home inspection

Geoff was very thorough. He took the time to show and explain everything, and to answer all of our questions. We would ask Geoff to help with any future inspections. Very friendly and highly recommended!

Once again Erin it was a pleasure to help you and Bryan out with your new house. Any questions or concerns please let me know. All the best
Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections

Huong in Burlington
Huong in Burlington

Extremely Thorough Service

Geoff provided excellent service by conducting an extremely thorough inspection of the property, while providing easy to understand explanations and followed up with a report that quickly highlighted areas of improvement for the property.

Thanks for the great review Huong it was a pleasure meeting you and hope to do more business in the future. Thanks very much Geoff Latham

More about REI - Real Estate Inspections

R.E.I. ( Real Estate Inspections)is an St. Albert and area home inspection company that has been in business for the last 27 years. We offer a wide range of services including infra-red camera imaging.
Give us a call (780) 448-0689 Follow us on TWITTER REIandCO
Find us on Facebook - R.E.I. Home Inspections (Stay Ahead of the Rest and Inspect with the Best!)
www.reiandco.ca