HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Edmonton  >  REI - Real Estate Inspections

Karen & Art from Langley
Karen & Art from Langley
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Best Home Inspector!

Geoff was recommended to us as the "best home inspector in Edmonton" and he did not disappoint! During our inspection, Geoff proved himself as extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of home construction, maintenance, repair and the list goes on.

His written report was very comprehensive in detail and provided in a timely manner. He also provided us with contacts in other industries to assist us in the future.

I would not hesitate to recommend Geoff Latham and R.E.I. Home Inspections.

Thanks very much Karen and Art it was a pleasure to meet you and glad I could help you out with the purchase of your new home. All the best in your new home, if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections

Bill.P. in Sherwood Park
Bill.P. in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

The best Real Estate Appraiser in the Edmonton area

Geoff Latham is unquestionably the best Real Estate Appraiser available, bar none.
He appraised our home before purchase, and was very thorough. He missed nothing.
Because of his knowledge, expertise, professionalism, and attention to detail, he noticed a water heater failing, and saved us $2000 in replacement costs. Geoff left us a detailed report, with photos, and we are working though his list of things to address over time.
I would highly recommend Geoff to anyone who is looking for a Home Appraiser.

Hello Peter thanks for the great review on the home inspection i completed for you. if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me.
Thanks very much Geoff Latham

Erin in Edmonton
Erin in Edmonton

Home inspection

Geoff was very thorough. He took the time to show and explain everything, and to answer all of our questions. We would ask Geoff to help with any future inspections. Very friendly and highly recommended!

Once again Erin it was a pleasure to help you and Bryan out with your new house. Any questions or concerns please let me know. All the best
Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections

Huong in Burlington
Huong in Burlington

Extremely Thorough Service

Geoff provided excellent service by conducting an extremely thorough inspection of the property, while providing easy to understand explanations and followed up with a report that quickly highlighted areas of improvement for the property.

Thanks for the great review Huong it was a pleasure meeting you and hope to do more business in the future. Thanks very much Geoff Latham

Fiona in St. Albert
Fiona in St. Albert

Friendly and knowledgeable

Geoff was wonderful to work with. He arrived on time, did a thorough inspection, and wasn’t some to advocate replacing something due to age. He offered sound advice while garnering some laughs. The multiple ways of payment accepted was wonderful. Would use again and definitely recommend.

Thanks Fiona it was a pleasure meeting you and glad I could help out with your purchase of your new home. If you have any questions or concerns please let me know. All the best Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections .

Home Buyer in Edmonton
Home Buyer in Edmonton

Home Purchase

My husband and I were purchasing a home in West end Edmonton and wanted the best inspection possible. The house is relatively new, but often with recent builds the houses just gets 'thrown up' with little detail to quality.

Geoff came recommended to us from our realtor.

He arrived on time and stayed late to complete a through investigation.
He was very personable, professional and extremely knowledgeable.

Not very often you see a grown man down on his hands and knees to individually inspect each tile in the flooring... Talk about dedicated.

He completed his inspection at 5:30 pm and we had a completed report just after midnight that night.

The inspection was DETAILED. My husband and I are confident we now know the house inside and out (for better or for worse) and feel comfortable with the repairs/perspective repairs we may need to take on.

We would recommend Geoff 100%!!!

Thanks Kelly and Fraser it was great helping you purchase your new house. All the best . Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections

H in Toronto
H in Toronto

Home inspection

Very knowledgable about all systems. Performed a thorough investigation of the systems in the house. He tested all the water sources and to ensure that there are no leaks. Provided helpful recommendations for things that needed attention.

Thanks so much for the great review, was a pleasure meeting you.
Geoff Latham CMI

cindygsells
cindygsells

Home Inspection

I am a real estate agent in the greater Edmonton area. I always recommend Geoff to my clients that are buying a home. He is very thourough with his inspection. And knowledgable with all the items he must review in an inspection. Many of my clients are first time home buyers and they know very little about the workings of a home. Geoff is incredibly patient explaining concepts to them, and making sure they understand the importance of any issues that arise. My clients are always impressed with his professionalism and caring attitude. I would never hesitiate to recommend Geoff.

Thanks Cindy for the great review, always glad to help your clients (especially first time buyers).

Inspection

Geoff was amazing, thorough, pleasant, great sense of humor and caring and I actually learned a lot for a first time home buyer. I am truly amazed of the info he provided during the inspection. How he explained things that really helped me to understand how it all works. It was amazing as I do not know what things are called and now I am informed and truly appreciated. He really is like Holmes on Holmes :)

thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure meeting you and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

aplication12 in Saint-Quentin
aplication12 in Saint-Quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Excellent Experience

Geoff is a professional in his field! I have been a previous home owner for many years and he was still able to point out a lot of things that I was unaware of. He identified things that needed to be addressed right away, as well as things to do on a regular basis. When complete he provided a very comprehensive report complete with photos where applicable. I have already started recommending him to others.

Thanks for the great review and it was a pleasure meeting you. Happy New Year

More about REI - Real Estate Inspections

R.E.I. ( Real Estate Inspections)is an St. Albert and area home inspection company that has been in business for the last 27 years. We offer a wide range of services including infra-red camera imaging.
Give us a call (780) 448-0689 Follow us on TWITTER REIandCO
Find us on Facebook - R.E.I. Home Inspections (Stay Ahead of the Rest and Inspect with the Best!)
www.reiandco.ca