HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Edmonton  >  REI - Real Estate Inspections

Reviews for REI - Real Estate Inspections

H in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

Very knowledgable about all systems. Performed a thorough investigation of the systems in the house. He tested all the water sources and to ensure that there are no leaks. Provided helpful recommendations for things that needed attention.

Thanks so much for the great review, was a pleasure meeting you.
Geoff Latham CMI

cindygsells
1 review Edmonton, AB

I am a real estate agent in the greater Edmonton area. I always recommend Geoff to my clients that are buying a home. He is very thourough with his inspection. And knowledgable with all the items he must review in an inspection. Many of my clients are first time home buyers and they know very little about the workings of a home. Geoff is incredibly patient explaining concepts to them, and making sure they understand the importance of any issues that arise. My clients are always impressed with his professionalism and caring attitude. I would never hesitiate to recommend Geoff.

Thanks Cindy for the great review, always glad to help your clients (especially first time buyers).

1 review St. Albert, AB

Geoff was amazing, thorough, pleasant, great sense of humor and caring and I actually learned a lot for a first time home buyer. I am truly amazed of the info he provided during the inspection. How he explained things that really helped me to understand how it all works. It was amazing as I do not know what things are called and now I am informed and truly appreciated. He really is like Holmes on Holmes :)

thanks for the great review, it was a pleasure meeting you and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know.

aplication12 in Saint-Quentin
1 review Saint Quentin, NB

Geoff is a professional in his field! I have been a previous home owner for many years and he was still able to point out a lot of things that I was unaware of. He identified things that needed to be addressed right away, as well as things to do on a regular basis. When complete he provided a very comprehensive report complete with photos where applicable. I have already started recommending him to others.

Thanks for the great review and it was a pleasure meeting you. Happy New Year

W in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Geoff came on time and did a thorough inspection, explaining problems and positive things as he went along. Alerted me to the fact that the panels around the fireplace may not be fire-rated. I would use Geoff again for a home inspection in the future.

Thanks very much for the great review. It was a pleasure helping you out with your purchase.
Let me know if you have any questions or concerns. All the best Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections

Leslea  in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

I purchased an old 1950's farm house acreage out in Thorhild. Geoff Latham was recommended by a realtor. He came out to Thorhild and was so very easy to talk with and so nice about all the things that he had to do out there.
Highly recommend this company and Geoff
Leslea

Thanks Leslea it was a pleasure to meet you and help you guys in the purchase of your house. All the best Geoff Latham

Rida in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Geoff has delivered a fantastic service. I really enjoyed his company through out the inspection. He answered every question with a big smile and recommended things that could help down the road. Thank you for been patience with me.

Thanks Rida for the great review, enjoy your new house.

Jacolyn in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Thank you Geoff for the through inspection. We were put to ease after the inspection because buying an older acreage can be risky. Very detailed and knowledgeable report. All of the trades Geoff referred us to were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you very much. Highly recommend!

Thanks Jacolyn and Andrew it was a pleasure to meet you guys and help you thru the buying process. If you have any questions down the road please let me know.
Geoff Latham, CMI

dhchang
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent work with quite a bit of care taken to explain what is being looked for and generally things to look out for in the future ownership of the home.

Thanks for the review on my work for you, enjoy your new home and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Joel in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

What can I say ? Geoff was detailed and engaging from start to finish. Being a first time home buyer he answered all of my questions no matter how simple. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspection!

Thanks very much Joel it was a pleasure to help you out in the purchase of your new house. If there are any questions or concerns in future please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and it was a pleasure to meet you

More about REI - Real Estate Inspections

R.E.I. ( Real Estate Inspections)is an St. Albert and area home inspection company that has been in business for the last 27 years. We offer a wide range of services including infra-red camera imaging.
Give us a call (780) 448-0689 Follow us on TWITTER REIandCO
Find us on Facebook - R.E.I. Home Inspections (Stay Ahead of the Rest and Inspect with the Best!)
www.reiandco.ca