HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Edmonton  >  REI - Real Estate Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for REI - Real Estate Inspections

W in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Geoff came on time and did a thorough inspection, explaining problems and positive things as he went along. Alerted me to the fact that the panels around the fireplace may not be fire-rated. I would use Geoff again for a home inspection in the future.

Leslea  in St. Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

I purchased an old 1950's farm house acreage out in Thorhild. Geoff Latham was recommended by a realtor. He came out to Thorhild and was so very easy to talk with and so nice about all the things that he had to do out there.
Highly recommend this company and Geoff
Leslea

Thanks Leslea it was a pleasure to meet you and help you guys in the purchase of your house. All the best Geoff Latham

Rida in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Geoff has delivered a fantastic service. I really enjoyed his company through out the inspection. He answered every question with a big smile and recommended things that could help down the road. Thank you for been patience with me.

Thanks Rida for the great review, enjoy your new house.

Jacolyn in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Thank you Geoff for the through inspection. We were put to ease after the inspection because buying an older acreage can be risky. Very detailed and knowledgeable report. All of the trades Geoff referred us to were very knowledgeable and helpful.
Thank you very much. Highly recommend!

Thanks Jacolyn and Andrew it was a pleasure to meet you guys and help you thru the buying process. If you have any questions down the road please let me know.
Geoff Latham, CMI

dhchang
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excellent work with quite a bit of care taken to explain what is being looked for and generally things to look out for in the future ownership of the home.

Thanks for the review on my work for you, enjoy your new home and if you have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Joel in Spruce Grove
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

What can I say ? Geoff was detailed and engaging from start to finish. Being a first time home buyer he answered all of my questions no matter how simple. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a home inspection!

Thanks very much Joel it was a pleasure to help you out in the purchase of your new house. If there are any questions or concerns in future please feel free to contact me. Thanks again and it was a pleasure to meet you

KaliaA
1 review Edmonton, AB

Geoff was a professional through and through. We found him to be thorough, detailed and courteous throughout the duration of the inspection. Provided constant feedback during inspection and advised on items to keep an eye on in case of future deficiencies. Detailed report followed the next day as promised. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Hey there guys thanks for the great review and it was a pleasure meeting you. Have a great long weekend

tom.kadlubicki
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Would recommend to a friend. Very pleased with how thorough and detailed the inspection was.

Thanks Tom for doing a review on my services and it was a pleasure to meet you and your family. Enjoy your new home and if you have any questions or concerns please let me know. Geoff Latham REI and CO Home Inspections

Justin
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Geoff was very friendly and knowledgeable. During the inspection he took the time to explain everything to us and was very thorough. 10/10 will definitely use him again.

Thanks Justin for the review on my services. Hope you enjoy your new house and if any questions come up please let me know. Geoff Latham

Faizal
1 review Edmonton, AB

showed up on time, seems very knowledgeable on home inspections. overall very satisfied. also worked around my schedule

Thanks for the review Faizal hope everything works out with the house. Thanks Geoff Latham

More about REI - Real Estate Inspections

R.E.I. ( Real Estate Inspections)is an St. Albert and area home inspection company that has been in business for the last 26 years. We offer a wide range of services including infra-red camera imaging.
Give us a call (780) 448-0689 Follow us on TWITTER REIandCO
Find us on Facebook - R.E.I. Home Inspections (Stay Ahead of the Rest and Inspect with the Best!)
www.reiandco.com