HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Mississauga  >  Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga East & Brampton

Reviews for Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga East & Brampton

li_miao
li_miao
1 review Milton, ON

Condo unit inspection

We had Michael as our home inspector and he's great! We just had him inspect a brand new home for us and he has identified quite a few issues that need to be fixed by the builder. Michael is very experienced and detailed oriented, I would definitely recommend him to anyone who needs a home inspection.

Hi Li, it was a pleasure doing your condo and now your new townhouse inspections. Thanks for writing a review. Just goes to show that even brand new construction have issues.

matt.eaton
matt.eaton

Home inspection

We used Lighthouse inspectors to perform a home inspection on a purchase offer. The report highlighted some major concerns that could lead to expensive repairs. This helped us avoid a money pit.

Thanks Matt for writing a review. I hope all goes well on this purchase for you.
Regards

Michael

Adam
Adam

Home Inspection

Michael was an extremely experienced home inspector, this was obvious from the attention to detail he paid to every single part of the house, going above and beyond providing little bits of advice as we went around. Had a good sense of humour as well which really helps.

Hi Adam, I'm glad you learned a lot from my additional tips and information during the inspection. Thanks for writing a review. All the best with your home purchase.

nikki_trik
nikki_trik

Home inspection

A Very thorough and pleasant experience with Michael. Loved the electronic inspection report that was sent.

Thanks Nicole,
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Yan
Yan

Home inspection

Michael was very knowledgeable and friendly. He walked me through the whole inspection and explained everything he was checking and why, along with what items would need to be fixed or replaced. I found it very informative and would recommend his services to anyone who would need a home inspection.

Thanks Yan for taking the time to write a review. I'm glad you learned so much.

Joe R.
Joe R.

Home inspection

Mike was very thorough and professional from going up in the attic to getting into the craw space.
Spent more than 3 hours checking top to bottom l would highly recommend him.

Thanks Joe for taking the time to write a review. It's always good to receive some honest feedback.

arh
arh
1 review Milton, ON

Home inspection

Michael was very thorough during the home inspection and provided a lot of valuable insight.

Thank you for writing a review. Feedback is always appreciated. All the best for your upcoming move to a new home.

Charlotte
Charlotte

Home inspection

Michael was very thorough and helpful in my understanding of what he had found. I appreciated his willingness to answer questions and his approachable personality.

Thanks Charlotte for taking the time to write a review. I do enjoy answering all of my clients questions, so if you have any more let me know. All the best with your purchase.

aman.mangat
aman.mangat

Home inspection

My experience was Lighthouse Inspection was fantastic. They were very professional and thorough, combined with a great level of knowledge and experience, I am confident that the information I got back was accurate and allows me to make well informed decisions. I would only use Lighthouse in the future.

Thanks.
A. Mangat

Thanks Aman for your review. My goal is to always educate my clients so that they can make an informed decision, so I'm glad to hear that I was also able to do this for you.
All the best with your upcoming move.
Michael

Syed &.
Syed &.

Inspection

Outstanding professionals very thorough - would highly recommend them to my family & friends

Michael is a true professional

Thanks Syed,
I appreciate the feedback and review.

More about Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga East & Brampton

-Certified Master Inspector (CMI)
-Level 1 Certified Thermographer- infrared Certified by FLIR and Infrared Training Centre since 2009
-Part of Lighthouse Inspections Canada
- Franchise owner since 2003
- Owner of 2 franchises (Brampton, Mississauga East)
- Full errors and omission insurance coverage
- Over 6,000 inspections completed (as of December 2014)
- Specializing in all residential and new construction and providing inspections for some commercial, industrial properties
- Member of OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors)