Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga East & Brampton

905-271-6381
2325 Hurontario St, Suite 322
Mississauga
L5A 4C7

Michael was very flexible, courteous and professional in his work. We had to go back to the seller of the house to fix some of the defects that he identified. He was willing to talk to the seller/their agent without hesitation. He was able to identify many areas that may need fixing, which frankly, we would not have been able to identify ourselves. I strongly recommend his services for any home buyer.

Thank you Des, I greatly appreciate your feedback and review. I hope you were able to reach a settlement that made everyone happy.

melodyfrancis22
melodyfrancis22
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

We were super happy with our home inspector Michael. He was very informative and helpful at explaining what we needed to know and even simplifying explanations so we could understand.
We found this to be very helpful as we're first time home buyers. I would highly recommend him to anyone. 10/10!

Thanks Melody for the great review. I'm always happy to educate my clients about their home and glad you found it to be so helpful.

Aruna &.
Aruna &.

Home Inspection

Michael Tita was the inspector who visited our future home for Home Inspection. He was very detailed and explained every detail in simple terms so we understood the issues well. Michael was on time and very pleasant to work with. I highly recommend Lighthouse inspections ! Thanks Michael !

Thanks Aruna, I always appreciate honest feed back from my clients. All the best with your home purchase.

fpennetta
fpennetta

House inspection for a purchased home

Michael was very thorough and professional throughout the inspection process and notified me immediately if anything needed to be addressed . After completion he took the time to go through the inspection summary with me ..

Thanks Frank for taking the time to write a review. Good luck with your upcoming move, I hope all goes well.

Shivani &.
Shivani &.

Home inspection

Our home inspection was done by Micheal. He was very patient and took the time to go through the house with us and answered all our questions even after the inspection was done. He is very informative which was really helpful to us since we are the first time home buyers. We would highly recommend him to everyone.

Thanks Shivani,
I was happy to answer all your questions. Please let me know if you ever have any more. All the best with your new purchase.

Antonio
Antonio
1 review Caledon, ON

Home inspection

Mike was very thorough he did not skip on anything. His review was detailed and honest. I would recommend his service to anyone looking to have a home inspection done. A++

Thanks Antonio, its always good to get feedback from my clients. I appreciate it. Let me know when your family will need me again. All the best with all your upgrades and reno's you have planned.

sudar
sudar

Home Inspection before buying the house

Mike has done really good job, in doing the inspection before buying the house, and noted down even minor things which we wont pay attention. I will definitely recommend him for any anyone...

Thanks Sudar for writing a review. I'm glad you learned quite a lot. Even the minor issues. Good luck with your upcoming move.

Matt
Matt

Home Inspection

Michael did a great job inspecting a home we had made an offer on. He was very thorough and compiled a professional report which very clearly summarized what he found during his work performed. I would highly recommend him and lighthouse Inspections.

Thanks Matt for taking the time to write a review. It is much appreciated.

christinederose
christinederose

Home inspection

Michael was extremely thorough in his inspection. He was honest and explained things to us. He answered every question we had!

Thank you for your review Christine. If you have any other questions in future, let me know. All the best with your purchase, I hope the mould removal process goes smoothly for you.

arthur.diochon
arthur.diochon
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Inspection

When I booked a home inspection I had two primary goals. The first being don’t buy a house that is going to be a huge problem from the start. The second being that recognizing no home is perfect it is important to have a home inspector who helps us understand the risks and their costs. As a home inspector goes Michael Tita is perfect for accomplishing these things. His diligence was unvelievable and took the time to answer any questions we had regarding any concerns. His home inspection saved us from buying a place we would have been unhappy with and allowed us to end up with a home that is a much better fit for our lifestyle. From my point of view you can’t go wrong with Lighthouse Inspections.

I'm glad my inspection was able to assist you in making an educated decision and picking the right home for you. I believe that first home would have needed many repairs even though they claim it was fully renovated which would have incurred you huge extra costs.

More about Lighthouse Inspections Mississauga East & Brampton

-Certified Master Inspector (CMI)
-Level 1 Certified Thermographer- infrared Certified by FLIR and Infrared Training Centre since 2009
-Part of Lighthouse Inspections Canada
- Franchise owner since 2003
- Owner of 2 franchises (Brampton, Mississauga East)
- Full errors and omission insurance coverage
- Over 6,000 inspections completed (as of December 2014)
- Specializing in all residential and new construction and providing inspections for some commercial, industrial properties
- Member of OAHI (Ontario Association of Home Inspectors)