APR Marble & Granite Ltd.

Countertops
245 Bowes Road Vaughan ON L4K 1H8
HomeStars  >  Countertops in Toronto  >  APR Marble & Granite Ltd.

Reviews for APR Marble & Granite Ltd.

Julie in Toronto

this company was referred to us by friends.....service was prompt and as promised......very knowledgeable and pleasant.....cleaned up after ..... will refer them to anyone that wishes to have great product and great service

SHAILA in Vaughan

I am a designer in the GTA. My designs are only as good as the skilled craftsmen I use to bring them to life.
I have worked with APR Marble and Granite on the last few projects and found them to return calls promptly, do a professional job, install on time and have wonderful installers.
They are both friendly and professional.
I would recommend them and will continue to use them.
Shaila Gottlieb
Montdor Interiors

Hi Shaila, Thank you so much for your lovely recommendation. I have enjoyed working with you and even picked up some great design tips! Looking forward to future collaborations!

kitchen_dream in Vaughan

APR marble & Granite came recommended to me from a friend after I explained to her I had to settle with a man made product for my new kitchen counter due to the high estimates I given from other fabricators. She advised I give APR marble & Granite a try before I give up on my dream of natural stone counter top. I decided to go into the APR Marble & Granite office in person. The first person I met was Pina. Pina listened to me and took me to the back work shop to look at different natural stones and said she would try her best to find me a stone I was both happy with, and within my budget. Well... Pina stayed true to her promise, and not only was I able to finish my kitchen in natural Damascus white quartzite, I was also able to use the same material for my backsplash as well. I want to thank APR Marble & Granite for helping me achieve my dream kitchen !!

Thank you so much for your kind words! I thoroughly enjoyed working with you and your designer daughter! I'm happy to have had a small part in seeing your Dream Kitchen become reality! Cheers to many happy future memories your whole will create in your new space!

Tonya from East York

This was the first time I worked with stone counter tops so I didn't really know what I needed to look at when it comes to the final product. Make sure the sides are connected/glued properly. Make sure the stones do not have cracks in them.
Forget that Frank the owner of APR Marble and Granite has no customer service skills and takes FOREVER to complete the job. He also doesn't return calls or messages so you don't even know if your product is actually coming on the day it's supposed to. Which it didn't. When it did come - the mitering would have been nice if you didn't see the glue used to do it. So it was gross.
My counter in the kitchen wasn't cut for my insert cook top which Frank measured for so my cook top looks like complete crap and I need to get it fixed and when I told Frank about it he kept ignoring my calls because he knew he had to replace the entire counter.

More about APR Marble & Granite Ltd.

Make us your #1 provider for all your stone surfaces! We offer customer service with a personal touch, from stone selection to after installation customer service. As well as quick turnaround time, and competitive pricing without compromising the integrity of the work. No job is too small! Contact us today ...