Bathman Vancouver

1951 Manning Avenue
Port Coquitlam
BC
V3B 1L3

Several years ago, Sharam and his crew renovated three bathrooms and completed large areas of tiling and back splashing for us. Recently, a pocket door that he had installed came untracked so I called him to ask for advice on how to repair the problem. Instead of advice he dropped over and within about 30 minutes had completed the repair. I was fully expecting to pay for the service call but he didn't ask for payment. This was service above and beyond what I expected and have ever received for other contractors.
In addition all of the work that Sharam completed fr us has withstood the test of time and I would strongly recommend Bathman for any interior renovations. I know that he will be my first call!

Gerry in Port Coquitlam
Gerry in Port Coquitlam
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Renvations to 3 Bathrooms

Sharam was recommended to us by a friend. Subsequently we referred him to a family member and all very pleased with his work. Superb workmanship on our 3 bathrooms. FIxtures supplied were very good quality. Sharam is a perfectionist who takes pride in his work.

Norman van Vooght from Delta
Norman van Vooght from Delta
1 review Delta, BC

ensuite renovation

We received several quotes to renovate our ensuite. We chose Bathman to perform the job. They completed the job on budget and on time. We are very happy with the quality. We always felt that our job was the most important thing to the contractor and we would not hesitate to refer Bathman to family and friends. Sharam and his team met and exceeded our expectations.....the van Vooghts

Harjeet Kaur from Delta
Harjeet Kaur from Delta
3 reviews Delta, BC

Bathrooms

Excellent contractor. Very good, reliable and clean. Never had to clean up after him. Kept timelines. Best contractor I have ever hired for any of the jobs around my place.

Lena, Langley
Lena, Langley
1 review ,

Excellent Contractor

Sharam was very accomedating, professional, friendly, excellent communicator, punctual, finished the job on time, and on budget. He also brought treats for our dog, and even let him out into the backyard!!! He was very trustworthy, he also took the time to work with us in deciding the tiles, paint etc. Also, he cleaned up daily and was a dream to work with!.

Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Port Coquitlam?