West Coast Gardens

HomeStars  >  Garden Centres in Surrey  >  West Coast Gardens

Reviews for West Coast Gardens

1 review Greater Vancouver, BC

christmas

love this store a hidden gem for sure it is a ways for me to go there but everyone there is so helpful always in a good mood i get my hanging baskets from there the best ever and a special thanks to jason who came up to my house to solve and issue with some of the plants was so out of the ordinary cant say enough about the place love it

Sandy from White Rock
Sandy from White Rock
1 review White Rock, BC

Home decor and garden

I love West Coast Gardens. My mom and I have been going for many years. Their gift section is great, always changing! We will be buying our poinsettias from them as they are so healthy. It's our happy place!! Highly recommend.

Good Morning Sandy,

We really appreciate your review. The girls that design the decor section do an amazing job. We are glad that you enjoy both the home decor and our grown on site poinsettias. We look forward to seeing you this Christmas Season!

Bill from Surrey
Bill from Surrey
4 reviews Surrey, BC

Gardening Work

I was able to get help from this company with my garden. We were able to find a good area in my backyard for it, and get tips and advice for how to take care of it. They were so helpful and I was very satisifed by the service I got from them, and will definitely call again.

Hi Bill,

We apologize for the late response. We are so happy you were satisfied with your service on the phone. If you ever have anymore questions feel free to call anytime and our staff will do their best to answer them!

Sean in Vancouver
Sean in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

The "Go to" place for outdoor plants

This is most assured a hidden gem. We were so pleased when we found this place as not only is their selection vast, but their staff is very friendly and the prices are below most, if not all of the other big garden centers. Again the staff have to be singled out as there isn't one person there that wouldn't drop what they we doing, walk you across the entire store to show you point you to something your were looking for. We have never had any issues with the health of plants we buy here and the only downside if any is that they aren't open on Sundays. (probably better for the wallet anyway)

Hi Sean,
Thank you so much for travelling all the way from Vancouver to visit us! We are so happy to hear that you enjoy your experience here, and if there is ever anything you are looking for specifically or anything you have questions about, please don't hesitate to call us! We also apologize for the late response to your feedback!

phil noble from Surrey
phil noble from Surrey
97 reviews Surrey, BC

Spring Flowers

Been shopping here for many years and will probably continue for as long as I'm in the area. Largest selection anywhere and the staff takes a"Happy Pill" in the morning before starting work !

Hi Phil, Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for the late response! We are a lucky Garden Center because we have such loyal customers like you and everyone here enjoys their job so much :) We look forward to seeing you again this spring!

Karen
Karen
7 reviews W VANCOUVER, BC

Garden pots and plants

We discovered this delightful gem in South Surrey a number of years ago. Their plants are incredibly healthy, in great variety and their ever-expanding centre offers a myriad of choices. Their hanging baskets are a wonderful choice for instant colour. Plant groupings in containers are colourful and creative. Staff are friendly and knowledgeable and we love their loyalty program as well. Every season offers new displays and new ideas to make our garden sparkle. Our first choice is always West Coast Gardens, even though we live in Vancouver.....it's worth the drive!

Hi Karen,

Sorry for the very late response! We are so extremely happy to hear that you enjoy West Coast Gardens so much and that you are willing to make the trek out to South Surrey! We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in store this Spring!

More about West Coast Gardens

West Coast Gardens is situated in South Surrey B. C. Our garden centre offers a wide selection of Annuals, Tropicals, Hanging Baskets, Planters, Perennials, Shrubs, herbs, veggies and more! Having our own growing facility we can offer the best quality plants to our customers. Check out our website for the ...