Troy Larabie Interior Painters

Troy Larabie Interior Painters

Reviews for Troy Larabie Interior Painters

Jay in Toronto, Ontario
Jay in Toronto, Ontario

Troy offered to fix his mistake then ghosted me

Troy came highly recommended in my neighbourhood so I assumed the painting services was worth the higher cost than other companies. Unfortunately he admitted afterward that he made a mistake painting our porch by not sealing the knots first, which showed up through all the layers of primer and paint. He offered to fix it and then ghosted me - no responses to my follow ups. Will have to pay another painter to fix it next season. Save yourself the headache and hire an actual honest professional for your paint job.

Phil Panetta from Oakville
Phil Panetta from Oakville

Interior Painting

Knowing Troy for as many years as I have (30!) and knowing how he as always has had the drive for perfection. I would not hesitate to recommend Troy to friends, family or clients!

Troy has a great work ethic and an amazing attention to detail.

Thank you very much Phil for your Kind words... Hope the family is doing well?

More about Troy Larabie Interior Painters

Currently I work with designers and homeowners throughout the GTA. With over 15 years in the business I can handle everything from fine detailed work to a simple refresh no job is too big or small. I'm extremely meticulous, communicate well, easy to get along with and come loaded with ...
Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Contractors pros in Toronto?