1 Old Toronto ON M4J 4B7

Reviews for Superior Refinishing

hfung693
hfung693

Washroom refinishing

Did quiet alot of research before I decided to hire Superior Refinishing to do the job. From what I have gathered having had this done before is that you get what you pay for. I choose this company because of referral from friend and my own research. They offer the best warranty of all reputable companies, the best products and applications and they have been in business for 8 yrs. This is something I really checked into and confirmed with the BBB. All other companies claim to be business long time but cannot be verified. I am very happy wiht the final look. Really looks amazing. Like new if not better. If you need this service I would definitely recommend you hire this company, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Mr Fung for your positive review. It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Bill B.
Bill B.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

bathtub upgrade

quote submitted promptly and accurately
on time arrival, quickly finished, excellent, and clean
highly recommend the installer

Thanks so much for the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

bobforsythe69
bobforsythe69

Bath tub and tile reglaze

Absolutely stunning, thrilled with the final finish. We were considering ripping out the tub and tiles and redoing it but the cost was much more expensive then having it reglazed. Very happy that we went with the reglaze versus a full gut. They saved our old cast iron tub and made our pink tiles a beautiful high gloss white. I have no problem recommending this company.

Bob

Thanks Bob,
Really appreciate that you took the time to leave us this review. Enjoy your new bathtub and tiles. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

george.t.koulis
george.t.koulis

Double laundry sink resurface

All I can say is WOW am I ever impressed with the job that was completed. I had severely neglected my laundry Sinks for over 20 years and thought they would be headed to the landfill, until I started doing some research and found out that there may be a solution. I got a few quotes from companies in the GTA that do this type of work and ended up pulling the trigger with Superior. Am I ever glad I did. The Sinks look absolutely stunning, I would say better then brand new. The 2 men that came to my house to do the work were polite and
courteous and completed the work in about 4hrs. Very happy with the work, plus I received a 1 yr warranty which the other companies would not warranty Sinks. Hats off to Superior Refinishing for an exceptional job.

Thank you George. It was a pleasure restoring your Sinks to a like new condition. If you have ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time. Superior Refinishing

Diana C.
Diana C.

Tub Refinishing

Ryan and Wayne were excellent. They were very professional and extremely knowledgeable. So very happy with the results. Would highly recommend them and use the again.

Diana C

We Wm really appreciate your feedback. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

carmen.kiefer
carmen.kiefer

Tub cutout

Ryan was very pleasant and efficient. I am very pleased with the results. Thank you

Thanks very much Carmen. It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time. Superior Refinishing

kehstokes1984
kehstokes1984

Washroom refinished

I had a bathtub refinished by Superior a few years ago and was thrilled with the results so we decided to have my other washroom done aswell. The communication with Kim at the office was great and she was very responsive via email. Again we are very satisfied with the results and the way the washroom turned out. It looks absolutely amazing. They took a original 1940s bathtub and tiles and it made it look brand new. This is definitely a 5 star company and If you are looking to have this type of work done, I would definitely recommend Superior Refinishing for the job.

Thank you for your positive feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Sdmaxwell
Sdmaxwell

Tub access

Ryan was very knowledgable and efficient got the job done in good time. Thank you

Thanks for your positive feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Rob
Rob
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bathtub walkthru

Ryan is professional, polite and courteous. He was extremely accommodating and looked out for our needs. I highly recommend him and will definitely use in the future.

Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure working with you and your father. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time

g.l.hickey
g.l.hickey
1 review Whitby, ON

Tub conversion..

Arrived on time and did a great job. Took two hours which included the non slip patch for the tub. Cleaned up after and we are very satisfied with their work.

Thank you for you for leaving us your review. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

More about Superior Refinishing

Superior Refinishing is a Toronto bathtub refinishing, bathtub reglazing, bathtub resurfacing, tile, sink and countertop refinishing company. We proudly create affordable renovation solutions for a wide variety of customers all over the GTA. We take great pride in all of our refinishing projects and do whatever it takes to ensure customer satisfaction. Superior Refinishing does not use subcontractors, which allows us to ensure that all of our projects are being completed with the highest quality workmanship the industry has to offer. We look forward to continuing to help many more customers with all of their refinishing needs.