Bathroom Renovation

Reviews for Superior Refinishing

Yolanda
Yolanda

Bathtub and wall refinishing

Ryan and his crew have done a superior job refinishing our 40+ year old tub. All our family members are very very happy with the “new” bright, brilliant and beautiful tub. It is amazing and so satisfying!

Ryan even went beyond to help us with recommending a professional plumber to fix our shower system, we can’t thank his team enough!
We would not hesitate to recommend Superior Refinishing!

Thank you so much Yolanda for taking your time to leave us your review. We really enjoyed working with you and your husband. You guys are great people. If your ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Camusa
Camusa

bathroom renovation

My basement bathroom was transformed and now everything matches. The walls, tub and floor were repaired and refinished, and there was a range of options for the new coating and colours. The old toilet and vanity were also replaced. The whole process took about 6 days.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

MIKE MCDERMOTT from NORTH YORK
MIKE MCDERMOTT from NORTH YORK

bath tub step in

Ryan very professional can on time took approx 2hr. cleaned up as he want along, explained operation and after care. Best part call me if there is anything not right. Cleaned up at end.
Mike

Thanks Mike for taking the time to leave us your review. We really appreciate it. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Richard  in Etobicoke
Richard in Etobicoke

Bath tub and tile reglazing

We found Superior Refinishing at the Spring Home Show. While we did speak to a few other contractors, we found Superior Refinishing’s warranty to be the best.
Ryan, thank you for a spectacular job on our tubs and tiles, they shine like new!!
We would not hesitate to recommend Superior Refinishing to our family and friends. Great job!!

Thanks Richard for your positive feedback. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the results. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

ying in Toronto
ying in Toronto

Reglazing of bath tube

Ryan and Wayne provided me quote promptly and go the extra miles, listing three different reglazing materials that I can choose from, with each different feature. They arrived on time, polite and courteous. The job got done in four hours. It is stunning. They also provided excellent warranty. Furthermore, they gave advice on care and maintenance of the bath tube. Very sincerely and professional people. I highly recommend them and definitely will use this company again. Thank you very much.

Thank you Ying, for this review. We are very happy to know that you are satisfied with our work. If you ever have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.

hfung693
hfung693

Washroom refinishing

Did quiet alot of research before I decided to hire Superior Refinishing to do the job. From what I have gathered having had this done before is that you get what you pay for. I choose this company because of referral from friend and my own research. They offer the best warranty of all reputable companies, the best products and applications and they have been in business for 8 yrs. This is something I really checked into and confirmed with the BBB. All other companies claim to be business long time but cannot be verified. I am very happy wiht the final look. Really looks amazing. Like new if not better. If you need this service I would definitely recommend you hire this company, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks Mr Fung for your positive review. It was a pleasure working with you. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Bill B.
Bill B.
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

bathtub upgrade

quote submitted promptly and accurately
on time arrival, quickly finished, excellent, and clean
highly recommend the installer

Thanks so much for the feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

bobforsythe69
bobforsythe69

Bath tub and tile reglaze

Absolutely stunning, thrilled with the final finish. We were considering ripping out the tub and tiles and redoing it but the cost was much more expensive then having it reglazed. Very happy that we went with the reglaze versus a full gut. They saved our old cast iron tub and made our pink tiles a beautiful high gloss white. I have no problem recommending this company.

Bob

Thanks Bob,
Really appreciate that you took the time to leave us this review. Enjoy your new bathtub and tiles. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

george.t.koulis
george.t.koulis

Double laundry sink resurface

All I can say is WOW am I ever impressed with the job that was completed. I had severely neglected my laundry Sinks for over 20 years and thought they would be headed to the landfill, until I started doing some research and found out that there may be a solution. I got a few quotes from companies in the GTA that do this type of work and ended up pulling the trigger with Superior. Am I ever glad I did. The Sinks look absolutely stunning, I would say better then brand new. The 2 men that came to my house to do the work were polite and
courteous and completed the work in about 4hrs. Very happy with the work, plus I received a 1 yr warranty which the other companies would not warranty Sinks. Hats off to Superior Refinishing for an exceptional job.

Thank you George. It was a pleasure restoring your Sinks to a like new condition. If you have ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time. Superior Refinishing

Diana C.
Diana C.

Tub Refinishing

Ryan and Wayne were excellent. They were very professional and extremely knowledgeable. So very happy with the results. Would highly recommend them and use the again.

Diana C

We Wm really appreciate your feedback. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

More about Superior Refinishing

Superior Refinishing is a Toronto bathtub refinishing, bathtub reglazing, bathtub resurfacing, tile, sink and countertop refinishing company. We proudly create affordable renovation solutions for a wide variety of customers all over the GTA. We take great pride in all of our refinishing projects and do whatever it takes to ensure ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Woodbridge?