Superior Refinishing

Reviews for Superior Refinishing

Pauline.duhart
Pauline.duhart

Bathroom Refinishing

I believe the photos speak for themselves. This was an inexpensive way for me to upgrade my bathroom. I am extremely happy with the result. Thank you Ryan and team!

Tub refinishing

Amazing work! Ryan was a pleasure tobwork with. He did an amzing job with my clawfoot tub. It looks brand new and would definetly use ryan again for my second tub.

Alex

Thanks very much Alex for leaving us your review. Were glad to hear that you were happy with our work. Please give us a call when your ready to refinish your second tub. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Stephen in Toronto
Stephen in Toronto
1 review , ON

Bathtub Refinishing

We were renoing our bathroom and with having an older house we couldn't change the tub to a standard size and had to keep the 54" tub that was already they. So enter Superior Refinishing who can in and did just and amazing job of making out tiny 50+ year old tub look BRAND SPANKIN' NEW!! Looks so good! The technician was great and had me take a look at his work at each step.

Would definitely use and recommend them!

Thanks Stephen for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We really appreciate the compliments. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Happy D.
Happy D.

Claw foot bath resurfacing

It was done very well! Tub is sparking like new. The boys left the bathroom spic and span when done.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Gallantj65
Gallantj65

Reglazed clawfoot tub

Looks like new. Fantastic job! Would highly recommend Superior Refinishing. I wish I can remember the technicians name - he was highly professional and it was a clean process. It took about 3 hours to complete.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy to hear that you were satisfied with the results of the refinishing work completed. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Bathtub refinishing

The work was done efficiently and the bathtub looks like a new one. Spiros arrived on time, was friendly and worked non-stop.

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We will pass on the feedback to Spiros. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Katelyn
Katelyn

Master Bathroom Tub Refinishing

Had our master bath tub refinished in bright white prior to listing for sale. It looks brand new, super happy with the end result.

Hi Katelyn,
Thanks very much for your review. Best of luck with your move. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

1959 Toronto Residence
1959 Toronto Residence

Bathroom Tub & Tiles

I considered a few options, from 'doing nothing to 'a complete gut' with regard to my original 1959 'Pepto Bismol' pink bathroom. After consulting with Ryan of Superior Refinishing, I believe the choice of reglazing my tub and tiles was the right one for me. The technician was prompt and courteous and the entire job was completed in under a week, and most importantly, with a minimum of disruption to my life. I am very pleased with the outcome, as the original features of the bathroom have been maintained. A new floor, wall treatment, and some hardware will complete the look of my new/vintage bathroom. Thank you Ryan and Spiro.

Hi,
Thanks very much for taking the time to leave us your feedback. We are happy that we could update your 1959 washroom to a modern look. We ll be happy to help you with the floor when your ready. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

DED
DED

Bath tub reglazing

Reglazing of cast iron bathtub. Bathtub looks brand new. Very shiny and clean. Technician was very professional and informative.

Thanks you very much for taking the time to leave us your review. We are confident you will enjoy your newley refinished bathtub for many years to come. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time at any time.

Clawfoot bathtub refinishing

Our antique clawfoot tub had already been refinished 15 years ago, and needed to be redone as the finish was discoloured, peeling and cracked. They did an amazing job redoing the tub, taking time to strip/sand off the old coat before completing the new work. The plumbing hardware did not have to be removed from the tub which was a great benefit. Tub looks brand new and isn't slippery. We went with the eco option, however the fumes were still stronger than we had been led to believe. We put fans in the bathroom and aired it out for two days. We had this work done six months ago, and waited to write the review. I would highly recommend their work.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us this review 6 months after we refinished your tub. Yes even with a iso-free coating there is a slight lingering odor. Just continue to keep up with good cleaning practices and your tub will stay shiny and bright for many years to come. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

More about Superior Refinishing

Superior Refinishing is a Toronto bathtub refinishing, bathtub reglazing, bathtub resurfacing, tile, sink and countertop refinishing company. We proudly create affordable renovation solutions for a wide variety of customers all over the GTA. We take great pride in all of our refinishing projects and do whatever it takes to ensure customer satisfaction. Superior Refinishing does not use subcontractors, which allows us to ensure that all of our projects are being completed with the highest quality workmanship the industry has to offer. We look forward to continuing to help many more customers with all of their refinishing needs.