Superior Refinishing

g.l.hickey
g.l.hickey
1 review Whitby, ON

Tub conversion..

Arrived on time and did a great job. Took two hours which included the non slip patch for the tub. Cleaned up after and we are very satisfied with their work.

John a.
John a.

Bathroom bathtub accessible renovation

The two gentlemen who attended our home were very friendly, extremely knowledgeable about the job they were doing and they did an excellent job. Ryan and Wayne were focused and got the job done in a little under an hour. They cleaned as they went and did a final clean up before they left. They informed us of everything we needed to know about how to properly use the new equipment and answered all of our questions.

John and Gloria Ballard

Hey John,
Thanks for your feedback. Glad we could be of assistance and help you safely enter and exit your bathhub. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Julie D.
Julie D.

Reglazing of Bath Tub

Overall, the process was fairly quick and the person executing the work showed up on time and was very friendly and professional. The end result looks good, however there are a few spots where the coating left little nubs of paint that feel uncomfortable to stand on in the tub (there are only a couple of these though so it is manageable). Additionally, I think it would have been ideal to warn customers in advance that the smell from the refinishing is excessively toxic and bothersome. We probably should not have been home that day as I personally had to leave on multiple occasions due to the odour even with the window open and was worried about our dog breathing it all day as well, however I had no idea this would be the case. We also had 3 family members including a baby coming to stay with us for the evening and the smell lasted through the evening which was really unpleasant. Overall, I just think its critical to warn people of this inconvenience so they can plan to leave the house or atleast be prepared to experience it.

Thank you Julie for leaving us your feedback. With any type of refinishing work you will get minor dust particles that settle in the finish during the process. Unfortunately there is no way to prevent this during the application, as we are not spraying in a spray booth and in a 100% dust free environment. Most surface dust will wear off the coating as it cures, anything that doesn't can be wet sanded and polished to make the surface perfectly smooth. Please let us know if you would like us to return at no charge to buff the tub once the coating is cured.

When we provide our estimates we send out information on the different coatings we offer to suit the needs of all customers. These options include a low VOC (low odour) as well as an iso-free coating. I sincerely apologize that you did not realize that there would be an odor when the coating is applied, and we will have to look into what we can say differently so that it is perfectly clear to everyone that all coatings used for refinishing work will have an odor. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time

Doreen
Doreen

Bathtub cut-out

Ryan was terrific. He arrived on time, completed the work in the allotted time and left everything spotless. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Ryan and Superior.

Thanks very much Doreeen for your feedback. I m sure the step in tub will help your parents out quite a bit. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

HomeStars in Toronto

refinishing bathtub, tiles and ceiling

Good job! my friends thought i changed to new tub and tiles. This is the best solution i made to get rid of mold in my bathroom ceiling, caulking between tiles, and silicone around tubs. Thanks Jamal, I can tell you are in the right business, because there are many older homes with mold issues in their bathrooms. I will highly recommend you to my friends and their friends. Take pride of your work, it is excellent!

Sany

Thanks for the positive feedback, our technician Jamal does a great job and truly takes pride in his work. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Jenniferg1231
Jenniferg1231
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Refinishing and fixing pine floors

Excellent job removing layers of paint from pine floors as well as fixing boards that were loose. Excellent job! Would highly recommend.

Thanks Jennifer for your review. We are sure you will enjoy your refinished clawfoot tub for many years to come. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Tenna687
Tenna687
1 review Whitby, ON

bath tube refinished

The technician came in assessed the work to be done and started his work right away. Four hour later all was done and my tube was new again. Fantastic work ethic, all cleaned up and no sign he was here other than a slight paint odder that was dissipating with the breeze through the house.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us your feedback. If you have ever have questions or concerns please feel free to contact us at any time.

Dthomas4928
Dthomas4928
1 review Georgina, ON

Bathtub Refinishing

Far exceeded my expectations, I was anticipating that the job would look good, but I never believed it would look brand new.

Well done, and well worth the money :)

Thanks for the positive feedback. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time

Pauline.duhart
Pauline.duhart

Bathroom Refinishing

I believe the photos speak for themselves. This was an inexpensive way for me to upgrade my bathroom. I am extremely happy with the result. Thank you Ryan and team!

Thanks very much Pauline for leaving this review. We were happy we could save you the headache and expense of ripping out of that tile. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

Tub refinishing

Amazing work! Ryan was a pleasure tobwork with. He did an amzing job with my clawfoot tub. It looks brand new and would definetly use ryan again for my second tub.

Alex

Thanks very much Alex for leaving us your review. Were glad to hear that you were happy with our work. Please give us a call when your ready to refinish your second tub. If you ever have any questions please feel free to contact us at any time.

More about Superior Refinishing

Superior Refinishing is a Toronto bathtub refinishing, bathtub reglazing, bathtub resurfacing, tile, sink and countertop refinishing company. We proudly create affordable renovation solutions for a wide variety of customers all over the GTA. We take great pride in all of our refinishing projects and do whatever it takes to ensure customer satisfaction. Superior Refinishing does not use subcontractors, which allows us to ensure that all of our projects are being completed with the highest quality workmanship the industry has to offer. We look forward to continuing to help many more customers with all of their refinishing needs.