CLAUDON RENO & APPLIANCE INSTALLATION

Handyman Services
48 Roehampton Cres Brampton ON L6Y2R4
HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Brampton  >  CLAUDON RENO & APPLIANCE INSTALLATION

Reviews for CLAUDON RENO & APPLIANCE INSTALLATION

Shahid Siddiqui from Vaughan
Shahid Siddiqui from Vaughan

REPLACEMENT OF PORCH COLUMNS.

It my pleasure to write about Claudon Reno, who take pride in their work. They are very passionate and "Work is worship" for them. They did like a "Mission Impossible" project for me. It will be my honour to recommend them to anybody need their services.
Shahid Siddiqui

Sharon from Brampton
Sharon from Brampton

Install gas stove,range hood

The service was excellent.Very professional work ethnics.I will recommend them to my friends and family.
Will not hesitate to call them for when I have another project.In fact I have them booked to install my dishwasher for next week.

Thank you Sharon. It is Claudon Reno's Pleasure to be of service to you.

Matt London
Matt London
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Range Hood Installation

Excellent job from start to finish!!

Great communication and am very pleased with my chimney range hood and the way in which it was installed. Will definitely contact again for additioanl appliance installations or renovations

Thank You Matt, We are here when you need us!

Rohit from Mississauga
Rohit from Mississauga

TV Installation

Donna and Claudius were extremely professional and even though the work took longer than they expected, they didn't cut corners one bit. They are polite and extremely professional. Highly recommended.

Thank You Rohit. It was a pleasure working with you.
Ps. Thanks for the helpful info on expanding our company.

More about CLAUDON RENO & APPLIANCE INSTALLATION

At Claudon Reno, we offer the following services: Small Electrical Jobs, All types of flooring installation, Plumbling and Fixtures, framing and drywall, bathroom and kitchen renovation, home appliance installation, HDTV professionally wallmounted, Hot tub installation, Kitchen cabinets, doors and drapery hardware installation. Call for other services