Eastern Valley Landscaping

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Ottawa ON K1S4Y5
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Ottawa  >  Eastern Valley Landscaping

Reviews for Eastern Valley Landscaping

Nathalie from Ottawa
Nathalie from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Lanscaping

EVL did our landscaping at our previous house and did a great job. In fact, most of our neighbors had their landscaping done by EVL. We then move 15 years later and hired Andy again. He did an even better job. I wanted something a little different and not the typical design. Andy was attentive to my requests and patient. He created an amazing design which was not easy to reproduce with stones but he did an incredible job. I am very very happy and pleased with my landscaping. Would recommend to anyone and especially to people who are like me concerned with quality and details.

GV in Ottawa
GV in Ottawa
7 reviews OTTAWA, ON

Poolside Landscaping

After considering a few companies to landscape beside our new pool, we settled on Andy despite the fact that he provided us with the highest quote. The difference was that we could tell all the other contractors were underbidding and would end up charging more. Andy was fast, timely, clean and on target for price. Most importantly, he is incredibly creative and came up with a design that we did not anticipate and it looks great. We highly recommend EVL for poolside landscaping.