I bought a Condo. Not new but i wanted it to be New for me. I hired Greg out of 4 others. He provided a very professional and detailed estimate. The job was completed timely and with no extra costs. Paint Quality is good and covered some very dark previous walls.
I went to another paint store to pick my colours and the colour match was perfect.
It's beautiful and completely as i envisioned. I would use and recommend Alberta AAA Professional Painting.
- Approximate cost of services:
- What could this company do to improve their services?
- Maybe provide some paint colours. Not totally necessary as going to a Paint store is always better and the colour match was perfect.
- Any advice to offer fellow homeowners facing a similar project?
- Contact at least 3 estimators Make sure you describe what you want and get them to give you a very detailed estimate Discuss the time line Pick your colours and make sure they understand how many and where. Have colour chips to give the Contractor Check the final with lighting and without and don't be afraid to make them return should it not be to your liking. 2 coats should be a given.
- Company Response
Thanks Crystal I am so Glad you are happy that is the most important thing to me. You were a very nice customer!! I think you got your self a very nice condo ( good choice) Now it is personalized by you THANKS SO MUCH we Loved your project and truly appreciate your comment's and the work !!