Alberta AAA Professional Painting and Woodwork Finishing ltd.

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
2108 66 ave. SE Calgary AB T2C0E2
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Calgary  >  Alberta AAA Professional Painting and Woodwork Finishing ltd.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Alberta AAA Professional Painting and Woodwork Finishing ltd.

Crystal Reid from Calgary

I bought a Condo. Not new but i wanted it to be New for me. I hired Greg out of 4 others. He provided a very professional and detailed estimate. The job was completed timely and with no extra costs. Paint Quality is good and covered some very dark previous walls.
I went to another paint store to pick my colours and the colour match was perfect.
It's beautiful and completely as i envisioned. I would use and recommend Alberta AAA Professional Painting.

Job Price

Thanks Crystal I am so Glad you are happy that is the most important thing to me. You were a very nice customer!! I think you got your self a very nice condo ( good choice) Now it is personalized by you THANKS SO MUCH we Loved your project and truly appreciate your comment's and the work !!

Claire Gradeen from Calgary

We were looking for someone to re-finish our front door, it was weathered after 10 years of exposure to the elements.
We came across an Alberta AAA Professional Painting & Woodwork Finishing ad in the Yellow Pages. Greg came over gave us an estimate, and a few days later the door looked like it did new. We were very impressed by the quality, professionalism and efficiency with this project. We highly recommend Alberta AAA Professional Painting and Woodwork Finishing for your woodwork re-finishing needs.

Job Price

THANKS so much Claire we truly appreciate the work and FANTASTIC Customers like you, I am so Glad you are happy as that is what i strive for , but I think with your busy life you forgot we painted all main area's in your very nice home. BUT I Really appreciate you taking time to leave your comments Thanks again Greg

Mark Storring from Calgary

Greg gave a fair estimate on my 6000 sq ft showroom and did a fantastic job. He and his team worked very hard and long hours to get the job done on time and on budget. The professionalism was welcomed and the interaction with other trades was great. I would recommend AAA Professional Painting to anyone whether residential or commercial. Thanks again Greg

Job Price

Thanks Mark . ALBERTA AAA PROFESSIONAL PAINTING LTD . Truly appreciates your business !! Mark runs a very nice car dealer ship KONIG MOTORS in S.E. Calgary he was a very nice person to deal with. I would recommend him and his company. I believe he would be a very good choice to buy a vehicle THANKS AGAIN Look forward to doing business with you and other GREAT Customers in the future.

More about Alberta AAA Professional Painting and Woodwork Finishing ltd.

Alberta AAA Pro Painting & Woodwork Finishing LTD. We offer only HIGH QUALITY work. Attention to detail, on time and in your budget. Our Painters believe that is what makes CUSTOMER SATISFACTION. We do this on all our projects big or small give us a call! Only the ...