Absolutely Amazing Cleaning

House & Apartment Cleaning
Calgary AB T2J2B4
HomeStars  >  House & Apartment Cleaning in Calgary  >  Absolutely Amazing Cleaning

Reviews for Absolutely Amazing Cleaning

J in 100 Mile House
J in 100 Mile House

Services

They took the entire amount of money and were to return the next day to complete and they never returned and owes me $300. still and refuses to pay back!

Alex from Edmonton
Alex from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

4 hour house cleaning Living Social voucher

AVOID this company! I purchased a Living Social voucher for 2x 4 hour housecleaning services. I booked online and took time off work for the first session. They never returned calls or emails, even from Living Social. And they never showed up. Wish I had read the reviews before as it cost me the time off work. Living Social agreed to a complete refund. But I don't understand why they still show this deal on their website.

TJ from Calgary
TJ from Calgary

House Cleaning

Booked them to do a new home cleaning. Came in on time but left for 1hr lunch with in 1 hour of coming. Come of nice and sweet. Paid them as I left and they would we a while cleaning. Came back and we're gone. Waste of time and money. Wish I looked her first

Kerri from Calgary
Kerri from Calgary

Move out cleaning

Friendly at first but really crappy job, totally late, did not finish the job, and left a big smudge on the kitchen floor. They even forgot to clean the freezer in the fridge. Then the steam cleaner did not show up. Total disaster.

Lee Washington from Calgary
Lee Washington from Calgary

Groupon

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE! I too bought a Groupon for a four-hour clean of my house prior to my mother-in-law arriving from the UK. I left several telephone messages and emails but they never replied. I contacted Groupon and asked them to make contact with the cleaner. After a week or so I was told by Groupon that the cleaner would call me soon.
After another week she did indeed call but I don't think she realised that she was connected with me on the telephone because I heard her say to somebody that "yes, I will be nice"! Anyways, booked them to clean my house for noon on March 22nd which was about four weeks notice.
I waited till 1pm to turn up but they didn't! I have asked Groupon for a full refund.

Lynn from Calgary
Lynn from Calgary

Intensive Cleaning

Calgary | March, 2013
I paid for a Intensive Cleaning of my home which was advertised on Groupon as covering every part of the home, top to bottom. The house had basically been wiped down. All rugs were vacuumed, tile and hardwood swept leaving under the tables and between the table and couch untouched, did not move and furniture/stools. In the bathrooms, the tubs were not cleaned well as well as the tile walls in shower. Mirrors were streaky. The floors and surfaces that were touched were left with gritty feeling. The front of the cupboards were supposed to be cleaned but were untouched as I could see. Dusting was done but anything out of the way was untouched and some places were not even touched etc. The ladies that did the cleaning were 1/2 hour late and worked for 45 minutes which was suppose to be 2 hours. This company was a huge disappointment and I strongly recommend you take your business elsewhere.

Jennifer from Calgary
Jennifer from Calgary

Condo Deep Cleaning

I paid for a deep clean of my condo which was advertised on Kijiji as covering every part of the home, top to bottom. Upon returning, the house had basically been wiped down. All appliances were streaked and smudged, the area rugs were half vacuumed, leaving under the tables and between the table and couch untouched. In the bathrooms, the tubs were not cleaned, the floors not mopped, and surfaces that were touched were streaked and covered in film. Other flooring throughout the condo was not mopped or spot cleaned. The front of the cupboards were supposed to be cleaned but were untouched. Dusting was done on the main surfaces but anything out of the way was untouched. I requested the blinds to be dusted as well which was agreed to but they were also left untouched. The 2 ladies that did the cleaning were also 1.5 hours late which is why I was not able to stay to see the work. I contacted them afterwards for a receipt and to express my disappointment and it took 3 emails to get a response, the mailbox on their phone was full. They did send a receipt but their only response to my complaints was "sorry". This company was a huge disappointment and I strongly recommend you take your business elsewhere.