Gg Construction

Reviews for Gg Construction

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Backyard patio

Gary and his crew transformed our backyard into an amazing space. They removed our old deck and installed pavers to form an incredible patio with which we are totally pleased. He made suggestions along the way that turned out to be far better than anticipated. They are very professional, hard working and comfortable to work with.
We highly recommend them and will use them for future projects.

Tracey in Toronto
Tracey in Toronto
1 review Milton, ON

Interlock Patio

I hired Gary and team to install my backyard patio. They did an amazing job! They completed the job within the time frame they said. The team worked late one night to ensure the timelines was met. Gary had suggestions for my patio and always made sure I was comfortable with everything before proceeding.

I will be calling Gary next spring for my front patio.

Thank you, Gary and team for an excellent job!
Tracey

MilaRamos
MilaRamos

Patio and walkways

We hired Gary and GG construction to install a huge patio with 2 walkways. We couldn’t be happier. Gary and team take pride in there work. Always going out of there way to make sure everything is perfect and clean. Everyday before starting Gary would always inform us there plan for the day which was great for us since we were excited to get it done. I just wanted to say thank you so much for the amazing job and service! We will differently call them again!

Joan Shirley
Joan Shirley

Front patio and retaining wall

I was pleased with Gary's workmanship.
Very professional and did work within given time period.
I went with his suggestion and was glad I did.
Would recommend him without hesitation.
Great job.
In springtime I hope he will be available for another project.

WILLIAM in Mississauga
WILLIAM in Mississauga

lnterlock Patio

We just wanted to thank Gary and his crew for an exellent job done. Our backyard was not very well kept and we knew we wanted a patio. Gary did a 3D drawing for us which allowed us to visualize the Patio before it was installed.
The patio looks wonderful and we have had many compliments. We will be using it alot next year, we know that for sure. Thank you Gary and crew for creating a great patio for us to appreciate.

Josephine67
Josephine67
1 review Milton, ON

Backyard oasis and wood working.

We hired a company before and they took us for a ride. Job was not even close to being finished and they walked away. We contacted GG construction since we were referred from a neighbour. Gary was very hesitant on taking on the project since he didn’t start it. But after many meetings we finally got him on page. We couldn’t be happier they were very hard working. Gary and Gord are perfectionist they want everything done perfect before moving on to something new. We highly recommend this company to anyone you won’t be disappointed! Thank you so much.

Thank you so much for your kind words. We appreciate the business and hopefully see you soon on your next project. Thank you from the GG construction team!

TravisJ
TravisJ

Pool spa and outdoor living space

We hired GG construction to install our pool spa and outdoor living space. We saw there work on our street and hired them from there. Gary was very nice patient and had lot of great ideas and designs. They are really hard working and always cleaned up once the day was done. We highly recommend them to anyone you! Thanks again for the amazing work!!

Thank you for the review. It was a pleasure working with you guys.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Interlock project

Gary was the first contractor we approached and ended up being the one for the job. We had a great feeling about him when we met him for the first time!

We had him rip out our old deck and pool coping and replace with over 1000 sq feet of Unilock Irish Coast and Permacon Melville Range Shaded Grey pool coping. Gary's design was very well executed and the contrast in stone makes for a stunning backyard.

He also created a walkway by the side of the house and used a black cobblestone trim which gives the path some character.

We added a new gate which was assembled and installed by his guys.

Finally, we needed a set of composite stairs built to span a window well. Stairs look fantastic and we are very happy with the construction. A set of spacers were missing after the stairs were done, but Gary was happy to have the guys come back and fix the problem, all in a timely fashion.

His crew, Gord, Sean, Chris and Mike battled the blazing heat in July and Covid-associated supply shortages and still managed to build our backyard under a reasonable budget and time-frame. We now have all of August to enjoy our new backyard.

Gary is a man of his word. He did everything he said he would do for us. His direction and skill made us feel comfortable as the project progressed. I would highly recommend his work to anyone looking at interlock installs.

Jane in Mississauga
Jane in Mississauga

Backyard patio

Gg Construction completely met my expectations and turned my backyard into a space my family can now enjoy. Gary, Gord and Chris were friendly and a pleasure to work with.
There was unexpected debris that required a lot of extra labour, but Gary and team did not complain and was very professional about it. I would recommend Gg Construction to anyone looking for a company that is hard working and delivers exactly what they say they will. Thank you Gary for everything.

Thank you Jane for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and hope you enjoy your patio! Thanks from the GG construction team!

Jeff P in Mississauga
Jeff P in Mississauga

Backyard Patio and walkway

Fantastic job on my backyard and side walkway! Gary was professional and gave great advice on the design. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone in need of some interlock work!

More about Gg Construction

GG Construction is a family owned and operated Landscaping company based out of Mississauga. Skilled in every area of exterior works, we offer our extensive expertise and years of experience to ensure customer satisfaction. We work with precision, skillfulness and ingenuity in every area of our expertise. We specialise in everything got to do with stone and wood and provide customers with top-quality service to ensure that each facet of every project, be it large or small, is constructed to the highest standards.