East End Aluminum

Chris from Hampton
Chris from Hampton
1 review Hampton, ON

Amazing emergency work!

I installed a new patio door myself and didn’t realize that the measurements were off. I needed metal capping and siding repairs done before water came in. East End Aluminum was here right away and did beautiful work. Thanks so much for the help!

Derek in Oshawa
Derek in Oshawa
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

Awesome work.

I had Myles come out and give me a quote after Dave from Finley Roofing recommended him. He was very helpful in explaining what was involved in replacing my eavestroughs and fascia. (I've never had to do that before). I picked the colour and we chose a day for the job. I had to work but when I got home the job was complete and there wasn't a bit of mess anywhere. They managed to work around some special trees I have in the back yard and didn't break a single branch somehow. Very professional work. I'd definitely recommend them for trough work!

Lauren Caldwell from Guelph
Lauren Caldwell from Guelph
1 review , ON

Eavestrough Replacement

The employees were all very polite and helpful and they installed the eavestroughs just like they said they would. It looks great and it works. We are very happy with them and would recommend them to anyone who needs new eavestroughs.