Master Spas Of Toronto

Reviews for Master Spas Of Toronto

Coach Dean
Coach Dean
1 review Whitby, ON

Hot tub spa sales service

Excellent company with knowledgeable staff. Alfred is an honest and personalable manager who clearly knows his stuff and shows care for his customers. Excellent product with quality shown throughout. Pleasure to deal with.

jmazza13
jmazza13

Master Spa Service

I've had my spa for about a year now. From day one Griffin and his team were truthful when deciding what spa works best for my needs. When an issue arrises is when you see the integrity of the team which Master spa exceeded my expectations. They are always there if I have a question with their knowledge and friendly team.

Neat
Neat

Hot tab service and sale

I have always been extremely satisfied with master spas for their professional services of our hot tub. Always quick to respond, friendly and reasonably priced. Most importantly very reliable! thank you! We recently decided to sell our spa and they made it a quick and easy process! We were very thankful and would use them next time and recommend them always!

Kennedy Layla
Kennedy Layla

Hot tub service

We have hired Master Spas Of Toronto. They serviced our hot tub for over a year now. This guys are very professional and knowledgeable. They did really great job for a reasonable price.

Nisha in Toronto
Nisha in Toronto

Helpful with hot tub

These guys came out to help me start up my hot tub which I took over as the owner of a new house. They didn’t charge me which was very kind of them. They explained some basics of the hot tub and took a lot at the parts to make sure it’s in working order. I would definitely work with them again.

Thank you so much for the kind words!

Kent Markle in Mississauga
Kent Markle in Mississauga

New 8 person hot tub

Alfred was extremely helpful in selecting the perfect hot tub for our cottage. He has also been great responding to questions and helping to ensure the chemical levels are perfect. It was a challenging installation due to the location but the delivery team was amazing.

Hey Kent, it was a pleasure helping you out. Thank you for the kind words!

-Alfred

Chris -.
Chris -.
0 reviews Caledon, ON

Master Spa Challenger H2X Swim Spa

Excellent communication and service/ support. This was my first time working with Master Spa Toronto and they made it go very smooth. If your looking for a high quality product and great support/service, I recommend you give them a chance to win your business.

Thanks for the praise! Look forward to continuing the service!

Andrew
Andrew

Hot tub purchase

I dealt with Alfred at Premium Wholesale in Mississauga in the summer of 2018. MY TS8.25 was delivered and put in service on October 1st last year and I couldn't be happier with the tub and the after sale service.

It really is true with hot tubs that you need a good dealer who will provide great after sale support. I've had a couple of minor issues that were dealt with quickly and effectively. For example in the dead of winter last year I cracked a diverter valve on a Friday afternoon and called Alfred. He had a technician there by 10am the next day (Saturday) and the problem was fixed lickety-split.

The jetting in my hot tub is da bomb and the service by PW is equally great. Highly recommend Premium Wholesale!!

Thanks Andrew, Appreciate the kind words! Enjoy the tub!

Neil
Neil

Purchase of a Healthy Living Hot Tub

Not only are we very happy with the performance and quality of our recently installed hot tub, we are more than happy with the initial and ongoing support that we had received from master spas notably Alfred and Shawn. They are incredibly responsive and detailed with the support they’ve been able to provide.

I would not hesitate to recommend master spas to anyone who is interested in purchasing a hot tub.

Appreciate the kind words! Look forward to continuing our service!

More about Master Spas Of Toronto

At Master spas of Toronto, we have helped thousands of families escape their hectic lives. Whether by designing your perfect backyard outdoor oasis or your ultimate games room, let our knowledgeable staff provide solutions that will comfort and pamper you. We choose to offer our customers an unparalleled selection and value from a host of top brands which can be readily seen by visiting any of our Ontario warehouse showroom locations in Kitchener, Waterloo, Mississauga, Toronto or Barrie. With over 35 different spa models on display you will never have to buy from a picture. Buying wholesale direct gives our customers the best value and you can always rest assured that your purchase will be backed by the expertise and support of our service staff.