Master Spas Of Toronto

robp
robp
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hot Tub Service

They replaced the high speed pump in our hot tub and they did a fantastic job!

Thanks for the great review. We take a lot of pride in servicing correctly and quickly.

Walker.Astle in Mississauga
Walker.Astle in Mississauga

Hot tub purchase

I bought a very nice 5 person 8x8 floor model hot tub from these folks, when I first got to the show room ,I had my son with me, and they let us climb in and out of the dry tubs to see which we liked best, they explained all the options and price differences. they were very knowledgeable. the folks that dropped it off were awesome, had it up the driveway and onto my pad in no time did some explaining and were on their way.

Thanks for the kind review. Enjoy the hot tub

S&R
S&R
3 reviews Caledon, ON

Hot tub

Alfred worked with us on our budget and timeline with home renovation which helped us plan for the delivery of our tub. We had some start up issues but the service team was great and answered my questions outside of business hours and came the next day to fix the problem

Thank you for the review. A bit of a hiccup with the hot tub being wired incorrectly but glad we resolved it so quickly and got you on your way. We look forward to being there for you throughout your ownership.

KIM
KIM

SPA Chemicals

Both Griffin and Alfred are Champs, they're super attentive and follow through on their commitments. Spa chemicals work great and I'm. Using less than I would if I bought anywhere else.

Appreciate the review! Enjoy the spa!

Wendy in Toronto
Wendy in Toronto

Swim Spa

I bought a Michael Phelps swim spa this summer. I love it it’s december now and I’m still enjoying it almost every day for swimming and exercizing but I’ve turned up the temp a bit. Griffin and Alfred were very helpful with the installation process and helping me sort out the chemicals. I bought the Covana roof too which although is expensive was well worth it now that it’s cold out. I love my swim spa!!!

So glad you are loving the swim spa and our services! Thanks so much!

Mark J.
Mark J.

Michael Phelps swim spa

Knees were starting to act up from running so had to find an alternative plus my wife wanted a pool but I did love the idea of spending all this money for 4 months of pool season; so we bought a swim spa from Master Spas. This way she has her summer pool and I have my new sport. Went to the master spa showroom where my daughter and her friend tested the pool, they loved it instantly. Swimming against the current was more fun then a traditional pool. We ended buying from master spa because we felt comfortable with Griff and Alfred and we are happy with our choice. The delivered the pool on time and took the time to explain how to best leverage it.
I am amazed they squeezed it in my doorway, had 3 inches on either side but this saved me from renting a crane. Pool setup was easy and Griff helped resolve an issue with the electrical connection( electrician forget something), his experience pays off. Now that we have had the pool for 18 months we are still super happy with our choice of pool and supplier. During the 18 months some minors things had to be done to the pool and Griff was always prompt with his service. He helped me with some silly mistakes I made and did not charge for his time.

Overall we are VERY pleased with the pool and happy to have found such a great dealer to help us maintain the pool. If you want a swimspa or hot tub would highly recommend looking at Master Spa.

If you are in the market for a pool would definitely look at a swim spa, way more bang for you buck.

Always a pleasure, thank you for the kind words!

Vesna
Vesna

Swim spa and hottub purchase

Both purchase and installation were smooth and efficient. Very polite and knowledgable salesman Albert made this process very easy. Thank you to both Griffin and Albert for being very patient with us!

Thanks so much! We look forward serving you and your family!

Vince in Vaughan
Vince in Vaughan

Hot tub purchase

No nonsense, no bull, just a great product with great support without the car salesman mentality.
Do your homework and you will see it’s places like this that save you time and money without the bling you find or need like some of the top competitors.
Thank you Alfred for your help, I love my new tub!

Really glad we could help. Thanks and enjoy the tub

Mary i.
Mary i.

Swim spa sale and support

Professional demeanour.
Happily and promptly answered our many questions.
Allowed testing of several models and multiple accessories.

Thanks for your great review. We will continue to be here to help you for years to come

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Great ongoing service

I owned the hot tub for many years now and have used Griffin and his team a few times to replace both pumps, controllers and even move the hot tub to my new home. I love the fact that they respond to my request quickly and are experienced. The fact that they deliver to your door and install is a real time saver! I am happy to recommend them.

We are really glad we have been able to help when you've needed it. Keep calling us. Thanks

More about Master Spas Of Toronto

At Master spas of Toronto, we have helped thousands of families escape their hectic lives. Whether by designing your perfect backyard outdoor oasis or your ultimate games room, let our knowledgeable staff provide solutions that will comfort and pamper you. We choose to offer our customers an unparalleled selection and value from a host of top brands which can be readily seen by visiting any of our Ontario warehouse showroom locations in Kitchener, Waterloo, Mississauga, Toronto or Barrie. With over 35 different spa models on display you will never have to buy from a picture. Buying wholesale direct gives our customers the best value and you can always rest assured that your purchase will be backed by the expertise and support of our service staff.