Master Spas Of Toronto

Formerly Premium Wholesale Home and Leisure Mississauga
Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Oakville  >  Master Spas Of Toronto

Reviews for Master Spas Of Toronto

Marcel in Toronto
Marcel in Toronto

New Master Spa

We recently replaced our Dynasty Spa with a Twilight series Master Spa from Master Spas in Toronto. We dealt with Griffin and were extremely pleased with the service provided and his product knowledge. We received the new Spa a few days ago and are very pleased with our decision.

I would highly recommend Master Spas.

Shamim
Shamim
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Purchase of Master Spas Hot tub from Premium Wholesale

We recently purchased a Master spas hot tub from Premium Wholesale and Leisure at the exhibition they had at the International Center. Kyle Ryan was an excellent salesman and spend considerable time helping us make the selection of the tub we wanted in late April . He was extremely patient and well informed during the presentation and finalizing the sale. The tub was brought in from the US and delivered recently, and the 2 man crew of the delivery team were extremely professional and did an excellent job of bringing the tub to the backyard and placing it on the concrete pad. Griffin and Alfred from the Mississauga store deserve a "shout out" for the wonderful after sales service in doing the after sales demonstration (Griffin) and follow up(Alfred in the store) whenever we requested an update/information. Well deserved KUDOS to the entire team of Premium Wholesale for an excellent "beginning to end" experience. Would highly recommend them to any prospective hot tub buyers.

Lu
Lu

Master Spa Healthy Living HL7

From the get-go I've had an all around great experience ranging from purchase to delivery to product support to a warranty repair with Master Spas Swim Spas of Toronto. Alfred and Griff are very knowledgeable, professional and an absolute pleasure to deal with. I did have a minor issue with my primary pump which was resolved simply by placing a call to Alfred at Master Spas Toronto. The following day Griff arrived with a replacement pump and had it installed within minutes. Griff also took the time to thoroughly answer any questions I had. My tub has been working great since and I'm extremely pleased with my purchase until this day. Thank you Master Spas Swim Spas of Toronto!

Thanks Lu! We always strive to be the best! Appreciate it!

Chris P.
Chris P.

Spa/Hot Tub Purchase, Installation, Service

I purchased a spa from these folks at a spa show and the experience from the salesperson to the delivery guy and the service afterwards has been great so far... Both Griffin and Alfred have been very courteous, polite, say what they're going to do and a pleasure to deal with! I would recommend anyone, in fact I have recommended a family member who has purchased with them as well!

Thanks so much Chris, we appreciate that our efforts are noticed and look forward to servicing you and your family!

alayden
alayden

Hot tub repair

temperature control button to reduce temperature was not functioning. Had to change out the entire module controller.

Hi Alan

Thanks for your review and feedback. The manufacturer has moved away from controllers with silicone buttons so the failures will be fewer and far between.
Thanks so much

G. R.
G. R.
2 reviews Halton Hills, ON

Hot tub purchase and install

Alfred was awesome start to finish, the whole process was easy and I will definitely recommend to friends. Griffin came out after purchase to install cover lifter and was extremely knowledgeable and helpful about chemical questions . Overall was a great experience with Master Spas of Toronto.

Hi Greg

We are very happy that you are enjoying the hot tub. We appreciate the great review.

Thanks!

Montana
Montana

Hot tub

I am extremely pleased and would recommend this to anyone. The customer service and maintenance is amazing. Alfred is always ready to assist and provide advice. Best decision I ever made.

Thanks so much! We appreciate the words of confidence, and glad you are enjoying our services!

janem
janem

Twilight series hot tub service

Always a pleasure to deal with! I have owned my tub since 2010 and have been extremely satisfied with the product and service.

Thanks so much for the kind words!

SPK
SPK

Hot tub

I dealt with Alfred and he was straightforward and honest and I didn’t feel like I was talking with an used car salesman like with some other hot tub companies. He listened to what I wanted and showed me the best tub for my needs without trying to up sell me all the bells and whistles I didn’t need. As well, he was always available to help with any questions I had after the sale. I would definitely recommend Master Spas to anyone looking for a hot tub.

Thank you for the kind words and appreciate your business!

BVG
BVG

Hot tub sales and service

Griffin and Alfred have been great to work with! Our family began the process of investing in a home spa/Hot tub about a year ago and from our first interaction with Master Spa the boys went out of their way to educate us and find a product that fit both our needs and our budget. Since then they've stayed active and involved making sure we have the products we need and the service when it's required. I would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a hot tub to strongly consider Master Spa - you won't regret it!!!

Thank you so much for the kind words! We appreciate it and are glad to hear you are enjoying our services and the products!

More about Master Spas Of Toronto

At Premium Wholesale Home & Leisure we have helped thousands of families escape their hectic lives. Whether by designing your perfect backyard outdoor oasis or your ultimate games room, let our knowledgeable staff provide solutions that will comfort and pamper you. We choose to offer our customers an unparalleled selection and value from a host of top brands which can be readily seen by visiting any of our Ontario warehouse showroom locations in Kitchener, Waterloo, Mississauga, Toronto or Barrie. With over 35 different spa models on display you will never have to buy from a picture. Buying wholesale direct gives our customers the best value and you can always rest assured that your purchase will be backed by the expertise and support of our service staff.