HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Burnaby  >  Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning LTD.

Reviews for Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning LTD.

Kylee in Vancouver
Kylee in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Air conditioning installation

Pro Ace installed our new Trane heat pump air conditioning system. The team was very efficient and professional. They really cared about their work and I was very happy with the completed job. Would definitely recommend Pro Ace!

UpLo in Burnaby
UpLo in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Beyond my expectations

These guys are excellent. They are professional and respectful and made an effort to explain everything to me. I trusted their advice and they did their best to keep the price reasonable.

hassles8530
hassles8530
1 review Delta, BC

Servicing of my furnace.

Kevin did an awesome job...very professional and done in a timely manner. He was also on time which counts for a lot...nothing worse than waiting all morning for the service guy to show up.

Thank you for your kind words-Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning Management

m.boyd in coquitlam
m.boyd in coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

service

We got our heater serviced and the service man that came was a very nice man. I recommended them to my friend and she had her serviced booked with them as well. Will continue to recommend very good staff

Private User reviews Delta, BC

furnace

I called these guys out to take a kook at my furnace because i had no heat. the guy who came was able to tell me the issue and he was pleasant about it. I dont understand much but he made sure to explain it so i could. The eventually fix my furnace so I am very happy. will recommend

Private User reviews Burnaby, BC

Furnace SEEVICE

Had My Furnace Services A Couple days ago technician was polite and very knowledgeable. Will definitely recommend. not to mention the customer service girl that called very polite lady. thumps up!

Sapperton h.
Sapperton h.
1 review New Westminster, BC

Furnace

Furnace was fixed within 2 hours of my call on a Monday morning. Very reasonable pricing and I love that It was very quick and professional. Thank you

Thank You For Your Kind Word - Pro Ace Heating Management

Den in Coquitlam
Den in Coquitlam
1 review Coquitlam, BC

furnace inspection

I contacted Pro Ace to come and provide a furnace inspection. I was advised of the cost and the technician showed up on time and did a thorough job. I will use them again next year for my yearly furnace inspection.

Thank you for your kind words. Looking forward to your continued support - Pro Ace Heating Management

natcam2 in Burnaby
natcam2 in Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Know the full cost before

First I have to mention this is my first and only experience with the furnace/heating industry. I was surprise at the total cost. It was a good learning experience. They really do care about customer satisfaction. You need to be aware of the costs associated (service fee, repair, parts and delivery). You need to ask for a total cost before agreeing on any work done from anyone.

Review has 1 previous version

More about Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning LTD.

Pro Ace Heating And Air Conditioning Ltd. we repair boilers, heating, HVAC, air conditioning and more: boiler repair, boiler services, boiler installation, furnace repair, furnace services, furnace installation, Air duct cleaning, hot water tank replacement. Pro Ace Heating and Air Conditioning Service Ltd. has been servicing Vancouver, North Vancouver, West ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Burnaby?