Capriotti Finish Carpentry

Reviews for Capriotti Finish Carpentry

Muhammad in Old Toronto
Muhammad in Old Toronto

Whitelaw Project - New House

I am a builder/real state investor and I use Capriotti Finish Carpentry for all my projects.Fabio and his team are amazing.Very organized, clean and committed to the project they are working on it.
I highly recommend this company.

Mario in Mississauga
Mario in Mississauga

Finish Carpentry/wall unit

I met Fabio trough a builder who was doing a house on my street.He was very straight forward with price and the scope of work.I am not an expert in construction and the only thing I can say my painter wouldn't stop praising his team about the great job they did at my house.
Thanks again guys
Mario

Fabio

baize in Old Toronto
baize in Old Toronto

Wall Paneling -Trim work

Capriotti's team did a great job taking care of all the trim work in my project.Very clean, professional and polite.I would not hesitate to recommend this company.
Thanks Capriotti Finish Carpentry for the great work!

Thanks for your review.

Flanders in Old Toronto
Flanders in Old Toronto

Trim Work

Fabio and his team did a great job at my new house.They did all the doors, window trims and wall panelling.I would highly recommend this company!
Keep up the good work!
Cheers

Andrew Jacob
Andrew Jacob

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing

I’ll award this company 5 golden stars.
Quality of work is outstanding, turning my old maple cabinets like new. Customer service is remarkable. They are patient, timely punctual and personal. Above all they will go an extra mile to serve, exceeding customer’s expectations.

Charles
Charles
1 review Coquitlam, BC

Customized new home

Fabio and his team did fine carpentry work for my new home. My wife and I are very happy about their work. Fabio is very skilled and is a very hard working person. His work is beautiful and excellent. Fabio is one of the best trades worked for our new home. They work with efficiency; with best quality. We feel very lucky to find the company. I will definitely give my best recommendation to anyone.

Thanks Charles!
It's always a pleasure working with you.
Fabio

Ida k.
Ida k.

Trim work

I’m very please with the Capriotti team. Honest and professional, the work was done on budget and on schedule. The workers where very polite and made sure the house was cleaned at the end of each days work.

More about Capriotti Finish Carpentry

Serving building contractors, designers and homeowners in the Toronto and GTA area
Check our company on instagram to see more of our work.