Straight Business Renovations

Gam from Toronto
Gam from Toronto
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Kitchen Cabinets and Countertop

The services from Straight Business Renovations was definitely a memorable one. Dale was very hands-on, knowledgeable and focused on what I value most…the final result. I am so pleased with my kitchen and would recommend anyone to use this contractor for all your renovation needs. I smile every time I walk past my kitchen…Thanks Dale!

More about Straight Business Renovations

Straight Business Renovations, For any remodelling, installation or repairs Give me a call. If you would like a second opinion on any of your house hold repairs or remodelling. Please give me a call.