Bulgari Paving

Paving Contractors
Ottawa ON K1V8K7
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Ottawa  >  Bulgari Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Bulgari Paving

Jose Fernandez in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

I contacted this company because of the great reviews I saw of them online. And they did not disappointed. Suren met me personally, and the day of the job, he and his crew were on time, very professional, hard workers, nice people and most importantly, got the job done as agreed. The job took them a bit longer than anticipated (although not my fault). Yet Suren honored the price we had agreed beforehand -without charging more. The price was fair and I will surely contract them the next time I need my driveway done. I strongly recommend Bulgari Paving.

Hi Jose,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. This is very kind of you. Yes, the job took a bit longer than we anticipated, but the final product looks fantastic! Please let us know when you are ready for phase 2!

P.S. Our crew members really appreciated the cold drinks and the ice cream sandwiches! They were spoiled.

Take care!

Debbie & Daniel Steeves from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

This company was fantastic. Not only did they come in below other companies quotes, they "squeezed us in" in order to help us stick to our timeline of selling our house. The crew was fantastic! So professional AND FAST!!! We highly recommend Bulgari Paving & will be looking forward to working with them again!

Job Price

Thank you for the wonderful review. We really appreciate this! We wish you all the best.

Oh! Thank you for the freezies! What a nice gesture at the end of a long day.

Jan in Kanata
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Suren responded quickly with an estimate and was able to meet my need to have the work completed in early May. His office manager contacted me with a start date and the team showed up as promised. They completed with work quickly. They were professional and friendly. I was very satisfied with the end result and would recommend them to my friends. Excellent job.

Jan,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us. We really appreciate the feedback. It was a pleasure to work with you.

Karine in Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

this company is top notch. We had our delapidated driveway redone and a new walkway installed. Extraordinary service, they really know what they ware doing.....hire these folks! Careful, capable, professional and very easy to deal with!

Dale E Ward from Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Bulagri Paving was truly professional throughout the whole project, not only Suren (the owner) but his entire team. Their attention to detail was truly admirable as was there cleanup efforts (you would never know they had been there except for the new driveway). The price was very competitive especially considering the amount of excavation that had to be done in preparation.
In short, I cannot think of one negative aspect of the work they did. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Jean-Marc Dubé from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

To begin with, the professional attention received from Surin while I was trying to select a contractor and obtain good advice on the work to be done was superior to what I got from the other firms that I contacted. His prices were quite competitive. It was easy to agree on dates that accomodated my family's summer plans and Bulgari's busy schedule. The crew showed up bright and early on the scheduled date, they worked diligently for three days on my property and my neighbour's across the street. And when they left, we had a beautifully repaved laneway and a well constructed and very attractive new interlock sidewalk in front of our door. I've lost count of how many people commented on how good our home looks now (I also did a lot of work on the landscaping afterwards).
Working with Surin and his crew was pleasant from start to finish, I am quite satisfied with the end product, and I'd have no hesitation in recommending Bulgari to anyone who might be looking for a paving / interlock contractor.

jbouchard from Ottawa
1 review , SK

The owner worked with his crew which we liked as it ensured both attention details, avoided frustration ensuring our objectives were met. Timelines and price quote were met and site left clean.

lindahorricks from Ottawa
3 reviews Ottawa, ON

We had a top of the line experience from beginning to end with Suren and his professional team. The job was to replace my double driveaway, front walkway, and soldier strip as well as bring up the level of both as they had sunk over the years. He gave us a fair quote on the job, and they completed it in a timely manner. Suren and his crew worked with precision and each member of the team were concientious about their roles. They had a really good working rhythm. They were careful to tidy up the street of any stone or asphault. I really like the design and updated look of the interlock walkway and the driveway looks level and neat. It was a pleasure interacting with all of them too. Thanks Suren--I will recommend your business to anyone interested in this type of work.

horikawak from Ottawa
2 reviews オタワ, ON

Hired Suren and his team to pave small parking area and around the main door to prevent from the water to the basement. Based on his reply to my request for a quote, his professionalism and the reviews on this site was not disappointed. They arrived on time, were courteous and knowledgeable and friendly. Will definitely hire again when required and will recommend to friends.

Dianne from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Surin and his crew arrived promptly at the time expected. They went into excavation mode in no time. They reviewed their plan with me and went into action - I was really impressed by the efficiency of the team: they even cleaned the street after every load of gravel brought in. I'm very happy with the finished product and will not hesitate to recommend them. Thank you.

More about Bulgari Paving

At Bulgari Paving we understand you are looking for somebody to do a good job and guide you through the process so you know exactly what you are paying for.

We pride ourselves on giving the customer the best possible experience when dealing with a contractor. We know you go into your contractor search unsure of what to expect, that’s why we guarantee to be there well after you hand us a cheque.