Garage Door Geeks

Best of Award '22 winner 6 timesBest of Award '22winner 6 times

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

Shiv
Shiv

Exemplary service, great communication, competitive prices!

Pleasant communication and helpful recommendations, right from the get go. Flexible with appointment timings and very competitive pricing. Work was finished as planned, and well done as well.
The high ratings and reviews are clearly well deserved!

george in Toronto
george in Toronto

To repair my wooden garage door.

The facia on my garage door was pilling off. I called the Garage Door Geeks and talk to Nazar. He found the door manufacturer and ordered the parts for me to pick, even though I decided to do the repair myself. I have never seen anyone or any company to go to such a length to help a customer without having any benefit from it. I will definitely use their services in the future and recommend them to anyone who will require their expertise.

Spring Replacement

Awesome service.
Nazar was amazing. He's knowledgeable, professional and honest.
We would refer him/Garage Door Geeks without hesitation.

Garage door opener installation

Pavel was courteous and professional and did a great job installing a new opener and some additional parts to my garage door in a tricky low headroom situation.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

garage door cable and keypad repair

A cable and bracket for my garage door snapped, causing the door to become angled and would not close fully. The inside keypad has also been malfunctioning for quite a while so I thought it needed to be replaced. Oleh and his team responded immediately to my request, came the very next day, showed up on time, fixed it perfectly. They let me know the keypad did not need to be replaced, just a couple wires needed to be changed which they did right on the spot. Would hire them again in a heartbeat. 10 stars for sure.

Bob
Bob

New Garage Door Opener

I wanted a new garage door opener with WIFI and an emergency key lock to open door in event of power failure. I received a few calls and quotes.
They were not the lowest cost, but I felt they knew what I needed and gave me a txt quote for what I needed. Good communication to my txts.

Honestly could have saved cost buying opener from another source, but having them supply and install was best decision. Any issues, I make one call.

Tech was available at day/time I requested. Finished the job on time and took time to show me how to use the new opener.

Great service. Fair price and happy customer.

Thank you for taking the time to review us!

Louise in Scarborough
Louise in Scarborough

Garage Door won't open

Outstanding company. We have been having trouble with our garage door for a while. Had the company who installed the door come, but it still had issues. Pavel came when he said he would (he was prompt), called ahead, and when he arrived, explained the issue throughly (including the clicking noises) and how to fix it in the future (sensors where misaligned) He was beyond professional, courteous, and knowledgeable. He treated you with upmost respect. I would recommend this company to anyone.

Suren in Toronto
Suren in Toronto

Garage door opener issues

We contacted Garage Door Geeks to fix our garage door opener that hasnt been receiving remote signals. We chose Garage door geeks since the review on Home stars was exemplary. After getting the job, we know why the reviews are as good as they are. Nazar was a pleasure to deal with and extremely professional. He gave us our options over the phone and gave us a window of arrival. Called us 30 mins before arrival and came on time. Got the job done and went above and beyond by doing maintenance on wear and tear components of our garage door. Gave us some excellent tips to extend the life of garage door and left us awed with his service level. Excellent company and Strongly recommend them.

Bram789
Bram789

Garage door repair

They did a great job of assessing and repairing the issue (no parts needed). They also went above and beyond to provide added value by performing maintenance to our garage door to prevent future issues. They took the time to explain everything that was being done and answered all of our questions. Overall great attitude and great customer service experience. Highly recommend.

Repair broken spring and hinge

Great service experience!
Nazar was awesome!
Very prompt, efficient, knowledgeable and courteous !
In addition, he was very empathetic to any concerns and questions I had,
taking the time to explain and make adjustments where necessary.
Lastly, the companys pricing was upfront and straight forward.
Well done!

thank you for the great review and for choosing to go with us

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer