Garage Door Geeks

Best of 2019 winner 4 timesBest of 2019winner 4 times

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

Daniel in Toronto
Daniel in Toronto

Amazing service for urgent door repair

I called Garage Door Geeks when my garage door suddenly stopped working. They were incredibly nice on the phone and came out right away. They explained the issue and gave me options for how to fix it. I decided the replace the motor which they did for me right away. Their service and professionalism is top notch And their prices are very competitive. Also their after sale service is fantastic. They checked in with me that night to confirm that everything was working properly.

I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

Awesome service!

Honest and thorough company!
Needed to fix our garage door to accommodate a partial garage/office Reno and it was done within a couple hours no problems! Excellent service and made it all look so simple!
Please use these guys! They know what they are doing!

Exceptional service and value!!

Another company told me I needed a new garage door. As it is an older detached garage that will likely be torn down within 5 years, I decided to get a second opinion. Very glad I did. Nazar arrived within the 2-hour window as promised, and within an hour had replaced a bent rail and both cables, lubed the wheels and springs and adjusted the opener. All this for 1/10th the cost of the new door from the other quote. Highly recommend this company!

Seth Rodness in Mississauga
Seth Rodness in Mississauga

Garage Door repair

Phenomenal service. An hour between calling and the final repair and with a final cost less than the estimate. Oleh is tremendously professional - explained all my options to fix the current issue as well as the best options for the long term. Very impressive and will be the go to choice for any future requirement.

Melissa in North York
Melissa in North York

Professional, knowledgeable garage door repair

We needed our garage door fixed as it had come off its rollers. Garage Door Geeks came within 3 hours, called in advance of their arrival. He was very knowledgable about what needed to be done and went over and above making sure both our garage doors were repaired and functioning properly. We will be definitely be using them again for all our garage door needs.

thank you for taking the time to write a review

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Door repair

Tech arrived same day within 3 hours of my initial call. Issues were diagnosed and fixed in 40 minutes. Tech explained the issues very clearly and made recommendations but did not apply any undue pressure.

I was impressed with the friendliness, efficiency and professional know how of the service therefore am happily recommending to all.

Repair broken garage door

I would highly recommend this service. They picked up the phone immediately. Had a service person on site within 6 hours. Completed the repair (two unravelled cables) in 20 minutes. And charged me nothing more than for a service call. Incredibly reasonable, courteous and competent service. Even greased the spring and tightened all bolts (for free). Service above and beyond. These guys are a find.

ALEXANDER from Mississauga
ALEXANDER from Mississauga

Garage Door Opener Fix

One of our garage door openers decided not to cooperate recently and stopped working completely. I emailed Garage Door Geeks late in the evening and got an immediate reply next morning. They even could come earlier than promised and fixed faulty old door opener within half an hour for a very reasonable price. They also lubricate both doors' springs and hinges so doors are opening much smoother now giving some useful advises on doors mechanism maintenance. Nice company to have business with! Definitely would recommend them to anybody who needs help with garage doors issues.

Alan Beattie from Old Toronto
Alan Beattie from Old Toronto

Garage Door Repair

Called them at 8:00 in the morning on a freezing cold day, said they would be here quickly, showed up as promised, did the job quickly and as estimated and on their way. All well before noon. A perfect service experience!

thank you for taking the time to write a review

Asad K. in Mississauga
Asad K. in Mississauga

Excellent Service A+++

On the coldest day of winter (-20) my garage door decided to break on me. The right cable snapped and came off the drum. The bottom hinge bent and the door was stuck crooked. I went to Rona who said $1700 for new door and two weeks to come in. I put my request on home stars for garage door repair while at Rona and literally five seconds later phone rings. It's Oleg who hears my problem and gives me a rough quote (very reasonable, $80 for service call and $40 for parts). He gave a time for that very evening. The two brothers came on time, fixed the problem, sprayed the springs and hinges all within an hour. I honestly thought no one would come in this weather. I couldn't recommend these guys enough.

wow thank you for the awesome review

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer