Garage Door Geeks

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

Janet in Mississauga
Janet in Mississauga

Garage Door Sensor malfunction

We started having trouble a few days ago with our Garage Door not fully closing - it would reverse at the height of the door Sensors. We suspected a problem with the Sensor Wires or the Sensors themselves, as they are about 10 years old. Pavel took a look and determined that the metal framework on our garage door protruded quite close to the area that the Sensors are focused on, and it is possible that the hot weather was a contributing factor. He adjusted the Sensors, which seems to have resolved the problem. I would definitely contact Garage Door Geeks again for any future issues with my garage door.

Loren
Loren

Garage Door Problem

One of the the springs on our garage was broken and it wouldn't open. Contacted Garage Door Geeks Sunday afternoon, and it was fixed by Monday afternoon.
Quick service, they made sure everything worked and did a great job.
Would recommend.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

Garage Repair & General Maintenance

Our garage door required a new rubber bottom, emergency key release, and a basic maintenance check. I received my quote online within a few minutes after submitting my request to Garage Door Geeks and was equally impressed when the service tech arrived at my home on time a day later.

The repair was completed in about an hour, and the tech even helped reconnect the inside garage door opener from my home.

I'd highly recommend Garage Door Geeks for a no fuss, on time, and job well done experience. They will be my go to for future requests!

Thank you for taking the time to review us.

Installed Rolling Garage Door

Oleh and his crew installed a rolling door in the laneway at the rear of my property. From the initial call through to the installation, Oleh was prompt and professional and I couldn't be happier with the final product. he and his crew worked with me to provide guidance and provide options, and was able to accommodate several last-minute changes. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or to recommend to others.

Manny in Toronto
Manny in Toronto

Garage Door Opener installed!!

Contacted a number of garage door/opener installers. Chose Garage Door Geeks as to install my supplied opener they were quick on their responses and worked with my available time.

Pavel (Technician) showed up earlier than scheduled and surprisingly finished the job in less than an hour. Very pleased with his work. When I called to inquire how to activate and enable my mobileapp, he picked the call promptly and was very knowledgeable how to get it done. I was also provided a labor warranty for the job done for 1 year. Highly recommended....

Tony in Toronto
Tony in Toronto

Garage door cable replacement

Work involved replacing 1 cable and general service (lubrication, tension adjustment, etc) of both garage door opener mechanisms. Serviceman was knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. Overall a very good service experience.

thank you for taking the time to leave a review

apache32
apache32

New Garage Door installation

I bought a garage door and opener from two box stores. I thought I did good. Upon installation the opener I bought would not work due to clearance. Luckily they had an opener that would work in their truck and sold it to me installed for only $180 more than the one I bought and it was a much better opener. Check with them before you buy you will get a better door and opener than if purchased from the box store. Great guys done in less than six hours and a quality installation.

Abby
Abby
3 reviews Whitby, ON

Definitely one of the best

I had my garage doors serviced because of an error code. Ole(sp?) was courteous, fast to reply and very efficient. He said the logic board was broken and likely will still be under warranty. He advised me to call the company for a replacement instead of selling me a new one. I like the fact that aside from diagnosing the issue, he also did maintenance of the two other doors and taught me ways to keep my doors trouble free. He came back a 2nd time to install the logic board. He again surpassed all my expectations and made sure to program all my remotes again. I will always call on Garage Door Geeks for all my garage door needs!

Thomas from Burlington
Thomas from Burlington

New Liftmaster garage door opener

I called them yesterday and Pavel came to install the new garage door opener today. He is courteous and professional. Showed me everything I need to know. Also called in advance when he was leaving the job before mine.

P in Toronto
P in Toronto

Garage door wouldn't open - repaired now

The garage door wouldn't open. I emailed the company late in the evening and shortly after that same night they replied, suggested a couple common reasons for doors not opening and even suggested prices for those reasons. They told me someone would be out the next day and gave me a time slot. The technician arrived right on time and called me first to tell me he was 10 minutes away. he immediately identified that the problem was a broken spring. He had the spring I needed in his truck and was able to quickly fix it and it is working again.
The technician was polite, professional and friendly.

More about Garage Door Geeks

When all others fail, call the geeks. We will figure it out or your money back!

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer