Garage Door Geeks

Garage Doors & Hardware
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Toronto  >  Garage Door Geeks

Reviews for Garage Door Geeks

Howard from Thornhill

Nazar showed up on time after he replied to my request on Home Stars. He was very honest and told us we only needed a new remote, not a new garage door opener. He did not try to up-sell us on something we didn't need. Appreciated the honesty . Thank You!! Herb and Bette from North York

J Chan in Scarborough

After reading through the great reviews, contacted Garage Door Geeks and spoke to Nazar about my broken garage door opener. We discussed fixing vs new and I decided on a new unit. Even though I usually get quotes from 3 or 4 vendors, I didn’t bother this time because I had a good feeling about Nazar and the price was reasonable. He came on time the next day, was friendly, honest and very knowledgeable. It is refreshing to see someone with such great passion for his work and I would recommend him and his company without hesitation.

Shayla in East York

I was very impressed with Garage Door Geeks. We had someone come out last week to install two garage door openers on our garage. The process was easy to arrange ahead of time. On the day of installation, one guy came out and finished both in an afternoon and we're very happy with both the products and the installation.

JBA from Mississauga

I called these guys recently in the early evening, when our garage door wouldn't open and the cables were hanging off on the sides.
I spoke with Nazar on the phone and he said it was the Spring. I said how do you know if you haven't even seen it. He said, I've been doing this a long time and I'm 99% sure.
As agreed, Olek came over the next day at noon, and said, "See the spring is broken." I looked up and presto, the screen was in two pieces. Within 30-40 minutes, Olek had a new spring installed and proceeded to spray lube all the moving parts of the door he fixed, PLUS our other garage door.
I would not hesitate to recommend these guys!
Amazing, friendly service that spells WOW!

es in Mississauga

Definitely would recommend the company. Technician has arrived on time, work has been done well, price was reasonable. Oleg (technician name) seems to be very competent and knowledgeable guy. So I'm very happy with the service, if something else will go wrong with garage door or I'll need a new one I know who to call now.

thank you for taking the time to give us a review.
I really appreciate it.

Percy

On Christmas Day after 25 plus years the circuit board on my garage door opener called it quits. On Boxing Day I started to call around for estimates on repairs/replacement. The first call made was to "Garage-Door-Geeks" based on reviews on this site. I was pleasantly surprised to speak to an actual person (Nazar) he clearly explained my options and was not pushy in trying to sell me a brand new unit. Provided a quote for both options and we agreed on an appointment for the next day. I called a competitor and an automated message provided a quote which was more than double for just a service call. The day of the appointment I received updates to confirm exact arrival time. When Oleg arrived he inspected my broken unit and outlined my options. I decided to have him replace the entire system. He is very professional/knowledgeable. He provided excellent tips on maintenance. In addition to the installation he also lubricated the springs, changed the rollers and tightened all bolts on the garage door. His clean up was impeccable. In my opinion the price charged was more than reasonable. Not only would I strongly recommend this company (Oleg/Nazar) but they will be my first call if I need this type of work done again. Great Job done Oleg..

Bryan in Toronto

I contacted Nazar on a Friday regarding installation of a garage door opener. He arrived promptly on Monday and completed the job in just under two hours. Our garage door is over 20 years old and as a result it required a bit of finessing in order to have the motor work optimally. Not only did Nazar quickly identify a solution that would work, he ensured everything was up and running perfectly and provided maintenance tips to keep our door in good shape. I would recommend him to anyone looking for assistance with their garage door opener. I even felt his price was low for the service provided (a rarity with home services/contractors these days!).

Very thank you for the wicked review

David in Barrie
1 review Cedar Valley, ON

Rusting wire cable broke on one side of garage door. GDG had been recommended by friends. Called them mid-afternoon and within three hours Nazar was out to fix. I like to talk to and watch technicians to understand their ethics and quality of work: these guys are honest and professional. No hesitation in using again and recommending to others.

Can't say enough good things about my experience with Garage door geeks. From start to finish NAZARS service and professionalism is second to none! Keep it up Nazar, I have not been wowed by a company like this in ages... Old garage door opener was removed new one installed. The quality is better than I imagined... Thanks Nazar/Oleg

S. Morrison in Mississauga

I called Garage Door Geeks when one of my garage door openers malfunctioned. They were able to make an appointment with me to replace both my openers quickly, arrived on time and got the job done quickly and cleanly. After the installation was completed they also took the extra time to program our car and to go over some maintenance tips to help the new openers last longer. I would recommend them to anyone looking for any garage door repair/installation work.

More about Garage Door Geeks

Garage Door Geeks are dedicated to bringing you satisfaction. With over 10 years of experience, our skilled technicians offer exceptional service to help keep your door last you longer. Garage Door Geeks technicians are provided with the skills and parts needed to make your door run smoothly. We offer warranty on all work that our qualified technicians perform on your garage door, along with the parts installed.

Our warranty is unbeatable, with flexible plans to help your garage door hold together strong for longer. We have great deals that will bring your door into optimal working condition. With all repairs performed, we lubricate your door with the proper spray lubricant. Before leaving your home, we give you important information on how to properly maintain your door. Without the proper knowledge of garage door mechanics, a home owner can’t be expected to maintain a door. Our trained technicians give you a quick lesson on what are the key components and how to optimize the life of your garage door.
Why choose us

Qualified technicians fully equipped with the knowledge and parts to repair your garage door
Fast, friendly and affordable service, with exceptional punctuality making sure to work around your schedule
After every visit, full lubrication of all hardware (springs, hinges, bearings and ball bearing garage rollers)
Our trained technicians will quickly go over on what needs to be maintained seasonally to keep your door running longer