Weiler Painting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
17408 59 Ave Surrey BC V3S 1P2

Reviews for Weiler Painting

Private User reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Washroom and family room ceiling and painting

I procrastinated in getting this job for over a year. Eventually I googled to find a company and based on the reviews I took a chance and hired Weiler painting to do the job. All the reviews are genuine and real. I found them to be punctual, efficient, courteous, reliable and very reasonable in price. i am a happy customer. Will definitely get them to
do all my work in future.

thanks so much for your review

Scott  in White Rock
Scott in White Rock
0 reviews White Rock, BC

Exterior Paint Job

We used Matt Weiler for our exterior paint job on our house in White Rock. Matt is a pro and his service and workmanship were great - pricing was competitive and did not change - I'd recommend Matt and Weiler and we will use them again for our next job!

thanks scott. pleasure working for you

Tony in Delta
Tony in Delta
0 reviews Delta, BC

House facia painting

I have to recommend Ben for a job well done. He worked hard in the heat even a whistle now and then.. He also included some minor repairs
Good clean up and I would recommend and Weller Painting for sure.

thanks tony

mortgagefinder in Langley
mortgagefinder in Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Complete paint and trim interior

Matt and his team had huge challenges with our order. We Purchased home where previous owner had been heavy smokers. Matt came in and gave his recommendations and pricing. Very accommodating and reasonable considering. Would highly recommend and use in future

thanks for your review.

Joseph in Surrey
Joseph in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Painting my home

Matt and his company were professional, quick, and very accommodating. Our house looks amazing and the products used were high end. They took care with ensuring our house stayed clean and after they left, was no evidence that the entire house was painted. I would recommend his services to all family and friends. Thanks Matt and Ben!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Painting

Assisted Review

Matt and his team painted the ceilings throughout my house. He sprayed it which looks great. I was concerned about overspray on all my stuff but they did a great job covering everything and cleanup after. Highly recommend Weiler Painting.

Ben Meyer from Langley
Ben Meyer from Langley
0 reviews Langley, BC

Interior Painting - Ceiling Repair

Assisted Review

Weiler Painting came into fix some water damage to my ceiling and had to match the repair to the existing texture. Matt did an amazing job and I can't tell it was even repaired. They also some of the interior of our house and did a top notch job with attention detail. Definitely will use them again for any painting!

Private User reviews White Rock, BC

Outside house painting

I needed some outdoor painting done on our home and deck and Weiler painting did an excellent job, even doing some extra touchups as a gesture. They were both efficient and professional and I would highly recommend them.

thanks for your feedback.. appreciate it.. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Matt

Chris Matteo in Surrey
Chris Matteo in Surrey
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior/Interior Painting

I hired Weiler Painting this past summer to paint my stucco siding/trim as well as a couple bedrooms inside.
Matt and his brother were very professional and did a great job. What I really appreciated is that he took great care in not ruining any of my plants even though there were so many along the outside of the house which must have made his job difficult. Also their advice with color selection was very helpful. I will definitely use them again for my future painting needs.

Thanks Chris, yes we sure had to watch our steps. Your place turned out great. thanks for the review.

Matt

Carolyn Latzen in Surrey
Carolyn Latzen in Surrey
5 reviews Surrey, BC

Exterior Painting

We recently replaced our exterior siding with Hardie Plank and opted for the primed product as Hardie did not offer a suitable colour. We had previously had some ceiling repair work and miscellaneous painting done by Matt Weiler that we were pleased with, and so selected him to paint the new siding. We regret to say that while his quote was competitive, the quality of workmanship and overall customer experience was disappointing and we will not use his services again.
Matt chose to not visit our house in person to create his quote, and instead relied on memory and pictures. His quote stated that there would be "2 coats of paint" but in actuality this was not the case. He spray painted the house once and then applied a second coat to "areas that needed it" (his words, not ours). Trim that had previously been painted a dark grey (not replaced along with the siding) was painted 3x, but 2 coats were applied within a 10 hour period. The new trim was painted only once in some cases.
Overall this was a sub-standard job at a price comparable to that charged by other painters, based on the quotes we received.
We will be employing an alternative painter to re-do the trim in the spring and do not recommend the services of Weiler Painting.

I'm sorry to hear that you were disappointed with the paint job. Unfortunately there are a few wrong assumptions in your estimation of the work. We clearly did spray two coats. We agreed there were certain areas that were light on paint that we had to touch up AFTER the 2nd coat in which we did. I never considered the touchups a 2nd coat like you claim. We also did many extras that were not incl. in the quote incl. a 3rd coat on all the trim when we only charged for 2 coats. If there was any trim that appeared to be light we would have gladly come back to touch up if needed. We also use a very good quality exterior paint that can be re-coated within 3-4 hours even at temp just above 0 degrees. We also did a thorough walk-around with your husband before we were paid and addressed any issues. We make every effort to make sure our customers are happy before we leave a job and am surprised to hear this many months later with no chance given to even resolve any concerns.

More about Weiler Painting

Weiler Painting is a family Owned and Operated. We have 3 generations of experience working in the Lower Mainland and provide the highest quality of service. We can meet all your painting needs as well drywall repairs and ceiling texture repairs. weilerpainting. com Painting - Interior/ Exterior Texture Ceiling Repairs ...