Best Green Hedges

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Ottawa ON K2J 4P8

Reviews for Best Green Hedges

Big Hedge Job

"Awesome interactions with Best Green right from the time I requested a quote. The other companies I contacted for a quote were very unprofessional in comparison. This hedge trimming service was a great experience from meeting with Sheldon for the estimate to the timing of the trimming and the guys who did all the hard work. Clean up was very well done and the hedges look so good! It was a big job and these guys do it right! Don't waste your time going to anyone else!"

Hedge Your Bets in
Hedge Your Bets in

Hedge Trimming

Availability was amazing as Best Green was doing work at my neighbours home, and I approached the Foreman Chris. After a review of what I was requesting, Chris provided an estimate and indicated that they could do it next. Wonderful! The work was extremely well done. Later that day, I noticed that the hedge was uneven on the outside edge of our very high hedge. Best Green accepted my call and Chris came back out to have a look to give it some fine-tuning and final touches. Great work, great work ethic and super follow-up. I would not hesitate to recommend this small company.
- Carol Cain

Irene in Mississauga
Irene in Mississauga
1 review Ottawa, ON

Trimming hedge, removing cedars and trees

We would highly recommend the service that Best Green Hedges provides. We asked them to remove cedar trees across the edge of our property to prepare for the building of a new fence while we are actually away in Europe. They did this exceptionally well, taking care of all the details and doing a fabulous clean up afterwards
We continue to hire them to trim our hedges and their work is very professional and done on time

Mike McNamara from Nepean
Mike McNamara from Nepean
3 reviews ,

Hedge trimming

Very punctual, good workmanship. Courteous. Job well done.
They did my hedges on the hottest day of the year. Started the job early in the morning and finished mid afternoon.

Elizabeth from Ottawa
Elizabeth from Ottawa
5 reviews Ottawa, ON

Hedge trimming

BGH trimmed our cedar hedges, including a very tall (20') stretch. They were great at providing a date for work and sticking to it, doing a good job and thoroughly cleaning up. We will use this company again.

chris from Ottawa
chris from Ottawa
9 reviews Ottawa, ON

hedge trimming

First time hired another company to trim the hedges and they made a mess of it. Uneven sides, complained it was too much work. Had to get these guys in and they worked quickly and efficiently. Also cheaper than previous company. Would hire them again next year without hesitation.

More about Best Green Hedges