Stubbs Communications

Max Murray from Sarnia
Max Murray from Sarnia
1 review Sarnia, ON

Home Entertainment System

I had Stubbs come out for a Shaw Direct installation for my home here and I must say the install date was 3 days away from my first call and then Chris showed up 10 minutes early and was very efficient and knowledgeable, His install was a difficult one (Caused by the way my home was wired) but Chris was fantastic..I have had a couple of small issues with dish movements (Windy location) but the were here within 24 hours and 5 minutes it was fixed and all free. Image that a free service call....Thanks Stubbs and Chris.

Looking for Alarm Systems pros in London?