Rankin Home Inspection

alexxy0 in Toronto
1 review Hagersville, ON

Very thorough

Very through and honest.

Received very detailed report with a lot of photos, so we could see everything that was found.

Would absolutely recommend to anyone looking for a quality home inspector.

Worth every penny.

Thank you for the excellent review Alex. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and appreciate you taking the time to tell us about your experience.

I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch.

Maria in Brantford
Maria in Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Home Inspection

Bryce is very responsive to inquiries and last minute changes.
He is very professional and knowledgeable to what he does. He provides great advice and recommendation. He is a great person to deal with from start to finish. Overall, extremely satisfied and would recommend his services.

Thank you for the great review Maria. It was may pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and am glad to hear that you were happy with the service. I wish you all the best going forward and if I can ever be of help, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Irena
Irena
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspector

Bryce was fantastic! He was very thorough, and provided me with a great, informative, comprehensive home inspection report. I followed Bryce around during the inspection to hear his thoughts and ask questions, and he took the time to explain everything very clearly. I highly recommend his services!

Thank you for the excellent review Irena. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and am glad to hear that you enjoyed the experience. Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions or I can be of help.

I wish you all the best going forward.

Private User reviews St. Catharines, ON

Home Inspection

Bryce was friendly, professional, and very knowledgeable in all aspects of a home. He was thorough and walked us through each concern he found.
His report was extremely detailed, well put together, and easy to read. He even advised us to reach out in the future if we had any questions about the inspection, which was greatly appreciated. I would definitely recommend Bryce to anyone seeking a home inspector, his knowledge and attention detail is a great asset for anyone seeking to buy a home!

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and am glad to hear that you found the inspection informative. Do not hesitate to get in touch of you ever have any questions. I wish you all the best going forward.

Jeff W.
Jeff W.
1 review Burlington, ON

Home Inspection

Bryce conducted our home inspection and we were very satisfied with the thorough process he undertook. He was very professional and did an excellent job of explaining his findings. The report he provided was extremely detailed and put our minds at ease. I would use him again and would recommend him to others.

Thank you for the great review Jeff. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and am very happy to hear of your experience. If I can ever be of help in the future or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Home Inspection

We used Bryce twice for home inspection services. Both occasions he was prompt, courteous and more than thorough. We are experienced and knowledgeable home buyers of older homes and we were pleased that he identified issues that we had overlooked. Would recommend him to anyone and everyone!

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. I wish you all the best going forward and if I can ever be of help, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Dorothy
Dorothy
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

Bryce was great and professional. He was very helpful and thorough with our home inspection and was supportive with additional questions afterwards. He was able to identify areas of concerns that a previous inspector did not catch. I would reach out for his services again in the future and recommend him to friends.

Thank you for the great review Dorothy! It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

sam_k
sam_k
0 reviews Lincoln, ON

House inspection

Bryce was so friendly and professional. He answered any question I could think of and explained it so I could understand. He gave his honest opinions on things, even went as far as sending us information on average Reno costs. Very impressed with the service that I got with Rankin Inspections.

Thank you for the great review Sam! I am glad to hear about your experience, and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. I wish you all the best going forward and if I can ever be of help, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

Bryce was great! Very professional and thorough. The report we received was very detailed and answered all of our questions. We would recommend Bryce to all of our friends and family. We feel confident and safe moving into our new home.

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and am glad to hear that you are confident going forward. If you ever have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch and I would be happy to help if I can.

Rob m.
Rob m.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection.

Bryce was professional and kind and showed me the different things he thought needed doing without exaggeration. I liked the way he took his time with me to explain what needed to be done. Highly recommended

Thank you for the great review Rob. I am very glad to hear that you were happy with our home inspection service and That you were able to get the information you needed. All the best going forward and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

More about Rankin Home Inspection

Baeumler Approved and a Certified Master Inspector, Bryce Rankin believes that knowing your home is key to making a good and safe investment for both you and your family. During the home inspection process clients are encouraged to follow along and ask questions. Being involved in this process gives clients a much better understanding of how the home operates and how to maintain it over the years.

Our detailed Home Inspections reports provide our clients with all the necessary information to make an informed home purchase. With digital reporting it is quick and easy to share your report with family, friends, or contractors to aid in any work or opinions that may be required to move forward comfortably with your investment.

Technology is key. Thermal Imaging and Moisture Detection equipment used on all of our inspections can reveal defects that cannot be seen by the human eye. Revealing potential trouble spots throughout the home that can lead to significant cost and frustration down the road. In many cases these defects are hidden from view with a fresh coat of paint, drywall, or storage.

Whether a home buyer, seller, or owner we can help. Online booking through our website is available 24/7 or you can contact Bryce Rankin at anytime to discuss your home inspection needs.