Rankin Home Inspection

Hamilton ON L8V 1G6

Rankin Home Inspection

Best of 2021 winner 7 timesBest of 2021winner 7 times

Reviews for Rankin Home Inspection

Professional service, would use again

Rankin was quick and responsive to our need for a home inspection. He was very informative to all our questions during the inspection and provided a very thorough and detailed inspection report, greatly helping to inform us about potential issues and concerns with the home. Would highly recommend and use again for future needs.

Thank you for the great review and sharing your experience. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and am happy to hear you were pleased with our service.

brampt0n1@
B. 1.
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Thank you for your excellent honest customer service

I choose Rankin Inspections because they where the best in that area as home inspection service.

I usually buy new homes, but I need to specific property, but was older and appeared to be a good buy.

Thanks to Bryces experience and unbiased inspection, we found many things in this home, that would have broke us completely.

Thank you for being fair, complete and very knowledgeable in your inspection

The inspection report presented after inspection within hours of inspection, showed all defects and why they are important and not. Your keenness to my family safety and finical future was give as warning not as a denial which help with or decision to purchase or not and that I believe is a gift.

I and my family thank you and I would recommend you any future purchases

Thank you Bryce.

Thank you for sharing your home inspection experience and for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help and am happy to hear about your experience.

BB
BB
1 review Hamilton, ON

Inspection of my home by Bryce

We own several properties and we have used several inspectors. We have never experienced this level of professionalism before Rankin Inspection. Bryce spent several hours inspecting our newly purchased home (5000sq ft) and generated a report that was 138 pages. This report is what we are now using as a blueprint to guide the renovations. He was also patient when I called with questions. This is the only inspector I will be using going forward.

Thank you BB for sharing your experience and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. I wish you all the best and feel free to reach out anytime with questions that may arise. I am happy to help where I can.

Private User reviews Ogoki, ON

Home Inspection/Tarion 1 year

Bryce arrived right on time for our appointment. He was very friendly, knowledgeable, was great in explaining everything he was looking for, and elaborated on things he pointed out in the report. Report had lots of detail with Tarion article numbers and building code numbers with photos that I could use for the Tarion report.

Thank you for the great review and am glad to hear about your positive home inspection experience. I wish you all the best and if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Ahmed
Ahmed

Home inspection

Bryce did our home inspection and was very thorough and professional. He walked around with me and took the time to explain things in a simple terms where I was lacking the knowledge, answered my questions and was very patient. I learned a lot about the details of my home, and at the end he gave me a clear report on the house that covered everything. Bryce did all this in a very friendly and clear manner. Would definitely recommend his services to anyone looking for a home inspection.

Thank you Ahmed. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection, and am glad to hear about your positive experience with the process. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Ian in Toronto
Ian in Toronto

Condo Inspection

Great inspection by Bryce! Quick to respond and confirm the appointment very knowledgeable, and easy to approach with questions. Bryce provided quick and effective results, and was reasonably priced. Would definitely recommend.

Thank you for the great review Ian and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. If you ever have any questions or I can help in any way please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Cara
Cara
1 review Kincardine, ON

Incredibly Valuable Pre-offer Home Inspection

Bryce performed a pre-offer home inspection that allowed us to take into account expected additional costs in our offer and also gave us peace of mind in the buying process. Bryce's photos and report are high quality and thorough. Bryce's knowledge, expertise, and availability make his services very valuable. We would definitely recommend Bryce as a home inspector.

Thank you for the great review Cara and it was my pleasure to be of help. If you ever have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,

Kim
Kim
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Home Inspection

Rankin home inspection recently inspected our home and we would highly recommend the services that were provided. As first time buyer’s, Bryce put our minds at ease and provided a detailed report that will help us work towards our future goals with the property and to provide maintenance in the meantime. We will be recommending Rankin Inspection to friends and family in the future.

Thank you for the great review Kim and it was my pleasure to be of help. If you ever have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

All the best,

Spencer M.
Spencer M.
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Excellent home inspection

Bryce provided a thorough inspection of our new home. He was patient, kind, and helpful. He explained the issues we came across along with potential solutions. I would definitely recommend his services.

Thank you for the great review Spencer. I am glad to hear that you were pleased with the report and had an excellent home Inspection experience. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions or I can help in any way, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Bryan
Bryan
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home Inspection

Bryce was excellent - very professional and nice guy to chat with! He did a home inspection on the home I recently purchased and brought to light a lot of things to add to my to-do list, which I wouldn't have otherwise even seen. So now I feel confident I can get my home into its best shape. He also wasn't able to (visually) inspect the roof properly due to rain and he came back within a few days to complete the report. Very thorough and I would recommend him to anyone!

Thank you for the great review Bryan and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. I am very happy to hear that your experience was informative and will help you going forward with your home. I quite enjoyed our chats as well and please do not hesitate to get in touch if you have any questions going forward.

All the best.

More about Rankin Home Inspection

Baeumler Approved and a Certified Master Inspector, Bryce Rankin believes that knowing your home is key to making a good and safe investment for both you and your family. During the home inspection process clients are encouraged to follow along and ask questions. Being involved in this process gives clients a much better understanding of how the home operates and how to maintain it over the years.

Our detailed Home Inspections reports provide our clients with all the necessary information to make an informed home purchase. With digital reporting it is quick and easy to share your report with family, friends, or contractors to aid in any work or opinions that may be required to move forward comfortably with your investment.

Technology is key. Thermal Imaging and Moisture Detection equipment used on all of our inspections can reveal defects that cannot be seen by the human eye. Revealing potential trouble spots throughout the home that can lead to significant cost and frustration down the road. In many cases these defects are hidden from view with a fresh coat of paint, drywall, or storage.

Whether a home buyer, seller, or owner we can help. Online booking through our website is available 24/7 or you can contact Bryce Rankin at anytime to discuss your home inspection needs.