Rankin Home Inspection

logoHS.jpg Rankin Home Inspection
905-902-9859
Hamilton
L8V 1G6

I had a really great experience with Bryce! He was very knowledgeable, thorough and answered all the questions I had throughout the inspection. He provided the detailed inspection report that day, and offered to continue to answer any questions that may come up down the road. I would highly recommend Bryce for home inspections!

Thank you for the great review Sarah! It was my pleasure to be of help with you Home Inspection needs and if you ever have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

All the best going forward.

Nadia
Nadia

Home inspection

Bryce was friendly, professional and thorough. He explained everything he found and gave really down to earth and helpful suggestions for each potential issue. He had he tools and equipment to do a proper job and made sure all of our concerns were answered. I’d very much recommend Rankin Home Inspection.

Thank you for the great review Nadia! It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs. If you ever have any questions or if I can be of help in anyway, do not hesitate to reach out.

dgranthose
dgranthose

Inspection

Very helpful and thorough, would explain issues and problems if I had questions and how to remediate them.

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and if you ever have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Ashley in Hamilton
Ashley in Hamilton

Home Inspection

Bryce was very thorough in his inspection of our first home purchase! He explained all aspects of the report, both during and after the inspection process. He also was great with answering all of our questions post-inspection. He was very professional during the whole process. Would definitely recommend Bryce/ Rankin Inspection to prospective home buyers.

Thank you for the great review Ashley! I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and home inspection report

I wish you all the best and if you ever have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

filip
filip

Home inspection

Bryce was very professional, on time and thourough. He looked through every portion of the house and picked up on a multitude of details and took the time to explain why certain flaws were important to take note.
He provided suggestions for remedies and answered any questions we had in detail and in an easy to understand manor.
Overall, provided a great service.

Thank you for the great review Filip. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. I am happy to hear the report and inspection was informative and helpful.

I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

Hamilton_Homeowner
Hamilton_Homeowner
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection on conditional purchase of Hamilton home

Bryce was a wonderful inspector who kept good open communication before, during and after the home inspection. He was thorough with his investigation, and provided clear explanations and descriptions of any problematic areas, as well as for notable areas that either met or exceeded building code regulations and were well done. Bryce was professional and easy to talk to and had a good rapport with the tenants. The inspection report was well written, and was finished and sent to me in a timely manner.

I would recommend Bryce to anyone looking for a home inspection in the Hamilton area!

Thank you for the great review and am very happy to hear that you found both the home inspection and report helpful. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

bryanvuko
bryanvuko

Home Inspection

Buying a home that needed an inspection. Excellent service. Highly recommend. Listens, explains and takes the time to review all aspects of the inspection.

Thank you for the great review. I was happy to be able to help with your home inspection needs and if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Wish you all the best going forward.

GDP
GDP

Home inspection

I have used the service of Rankin Home Inspection in the past and once again I was very happy with the service. The report was a very thorough and detailed snapshot of the house and Bryce caught once again all the hidden hiccups of the house.

Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to hear that the inspection and report were helpful and was my pleasure to be able to perform your home inspection. If you ever have any questions or I can be of help in anyway, please feel free to get in touch.

I wish you all the best going forward!

Brennan
Brennan
1 review Burlington, ON

Home inspection

Bryan was very professional going through the house top to bottom and providing answers to our questions during and after the inspection. I would definitely recommend his services for anyone purchasing a home in the Burlington area

Thank you for the great review Brennan and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out and I would be happy to help.

Sincerely,

Bryce Rankin

ray.ganesh in Hamilton
ray.ganesh in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Got Rankin? You need him!

Bryce is very patient, knowledgeable and detailed oriented. I've used Bryce on multiple occassions and the level of service he provides in unparalleled. He takes pride in his work and would definitely recommend him.

Thank you very much for the great review Ray! It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs and I wish you all the best going forward. If you ever have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch.

More about Rankin Home Inspection

Bryce Rankin owner of Rankin Inspection is a fully Certified Home Inspector with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi) and as well a Baeumler Approved Home Inspection company.

Our Home Inspections are completed to the standards of practice of InterNachi ensuring you will "Know Your Home!" in order to make an informed purchase decision !

All of our home inspections include a Thermal Imaging Scan of the property in order to detect defects that are not visible by the human eye. A RecallChek is submitted for all included appliances in order to ensure peace of mind, should any recalls be present. This informs clients of pending recalls and company contact information to correct these recalls.

Contact Bryce Rankin to discuss your home inspection needs!

Follow us on Facebook or visit our website for more information and to book your inspection through our easy online booking!

Fully Insured & Certified