Rankin Home Inspection

Reviews for Rankin Home Inspection

Rob m.
Rob m.

Home inspection.

Bryce was professional and kind and showed me the different things he thought needed doing without exaggeration. I liked the way he took his time with me to explain what needed to be done. Highly recommended

Thank you for the great review Rob. I am very glad to hear that you were happy with our home inspection service and That you were able to get the information you needed. All the best going forward and if you have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

brentp
brentp

Home Inspection

Bryce was fantastic to work with and I highly recommend his services to anyone requiring a home inspection.

Thank you for the great review Brent. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and if you have any questions going forward, do not hesitate to get in touch.

meagnnicholls
meagnnicholls

Home Inspection

Bryce was very thorough and patient with all our questions. He was also accommodating as our initial inspector had to cancel last minute.

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be able to help you with your Home Inspection.

I wish you all the best and if you ever have any questions or I can be of help, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

J.S.
J.S.

Home Inspection in Burlington

Byrce completed our home inspection at 10 am. The entire inspection was roughly 2.5 hours. Bryce was very thorough, professional and friendly. He answered all of our questions with patience and ease. The report we received was detailed and captured everything we spoke about on site. There were many pictures providing supporting documentation. I would definitely recommend Bryce to anyone looking for a qualified home inspector. Thanks alot Bryce!

It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and appreciate the great review. I am glad to hear that you found both the report and inspection informative.
I wish you all the best going forward, and if you ever have any questions or I can help in anyway, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again

Regan in Toronto
Regan in Toronto

Highly Recommend

Bryce was extremely thorough, professional, and personable during our home inspection. We could move forward with our purchase in confidence after working with him. He was flexible with scheduling an appointment which we also really appreciated, especially on an occasion with inclement weather! He helped us with two inspections, and we would absolutely work with him again or recommend him to anyone purchasing a home in Hamilton! Thanks Bryce!

Thank you for the great review Regan. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs and was great to meet / work with both of you as well. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any question or I can be of help, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Sarah
Sarah

Home Inspection

I had a really great experience with Bryce! He was very knowledgeable, thorough and answered all the questions I had throughout the inspection. He provided the detailed inspection report that day, and offered to continue to answer any questions that may come up down the road. I would highly recommend Bryce for home inspections!

Thank you for the great review Sarah! It was my pleasure to be of help with you Home Inspection needs and if you ever have any questions please feel free to get in touch.

All the best going forward.

Nadia
Nadia

Home inspection

Bryce was friendly, professional and thorough. He explained everything he found and gave really down to earth and helpful suggestions for each potential issue. He had he tools and equipment to do a proper job and made sure all of our concerns were answered. I’d very much recommend Rankin Home Inspection.

Thank you for the great review Nadia! It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs. If you ever have any questions or if I can be of help in anyway, do not hesitate to reach out.

dgranthose
dgranthose

Inspection

Very helpful and thorough, would explain issues and problems if I had questions and how to remediate them.

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and if you ever have any questions, feel free to get in touch.

Ashley in Hamilton
Ashley in Hamilton

Home Inspection

Bryce was very thorough in his inspection of our first home purchase! He explained all aspects of the report, both during and after the inspection process. He also was great with answering all of our questions post-inspection. He was very professional during the whole process. Would definitely recommend Bryce/ Rankin Inspection to prospective home buyers.

Thank you for the great review Ashley! I am very happy to hear that you were pleased with the service and home inspection report

I wish you all the best and if you ever have any questions going forward, please do not hesitate to get in touch.

filip
filip

Home inspection

Bryce was very professional, on time and thourough. He looked through every portion of the house and picked up on a multitude of details and took the time to explain why certain flaws were important to take note.
He provided suggestions for remedies and answered any questions we had in detail and in an easy to understand manor.
Overall, provided a great service.

Thank you for the great review Filip. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection. I am happy to hear the report and inspection was informative and helpful.

I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions please do not hesitate to get in touch.

More about Rankin Home Inspection

Bryce Rankin owner of Rankin Inspection is a fully Certified Home Inspector with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi) and a Baeumler Approved Home Inspection Company. Know your Home and Know your Inspector. Bryce will be with you to help throughout the entire process and for any questions you may have before, during, or after the inspection.

Our detailed Home Inspections provide our clients with all the necessary information to make an informed home purchase. With digital reporting it is quick and easy to share your report with family, friends, or contractors to aid in any work or opinions that may be required to move forward comfortably with your investment.

Thermal Imaging and Moisture Detection equipment used on all of our inspections can reveal defects that cannot be seen by the human eye. Revealing potential trouble spots throughout the home.

Whether a home buyer, seller, or owner we can help.

Contact Bryce Rankin to discuss your home inspection needs!

All inspections are completed to the standards of practice of InterNachi ensuring you will "Know Your Home!"

Follow us on Facebook or visit our website for more information and to book your inspection through our easy online booking!

Fully Insured & Certified