Rankin Home Inspection

Reviews for Rankin Home Inspection

Hamilton_Homeowner
Hamilton_Homeowner
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home inspection on conditional purchase of Hamilton home

Bryce was a wonderful inspector who kept good open communication before, during and after the home inspection. He was thorough with his investigation, and provided clear explanations and descriptions of any problematic areas, as well as for notable areas that either met or exceeded building code regulations and were well done. Bryce was professional and easy to talk to and had a good rapport with the tenants. The inspection report was well written, and was finished and sent to me in a timely manner.

I would recommend Bryce to anyone looking for a home inspection in the Hamilton area!

Thank you for the great review and am very happy to hear that you found both the home inspection and report helpful. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions, please feel free to get in touch.

bryanvuko
bryanvuko

Home Inspection

Buying a home that needed an inspection. Excellent service. Highly recommend. Listens, explains and takes the time to review all aspects of the inspection.

Thank you for the great review. I was happy to be able to help with your home inspection needs and if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Wish you all the best going forward.

GDP
GDP

Home inspection

I have used the service of Rankin Home Inspection in the past and once again I was very happy with the service. The report was a very thorough and detailed snapshot of the house and Bryce caught once again all the hidden hiccups of the house.

Thank you for the great review! I am very glad to hear that the inspection and report were helpful and was my pleasure to be able to perform your home inspection. If you ever have any questions or I can be of help in anyway, please feel free to get in touch.

I wish you all the best going forward!

Brennan
Brennan
1 review Burlington, ON

Home inspection

Bryan was very professional going through the house top to bottom and providing answers to our questions during and after the inspection. I would definitely recommend his services for anyone purchasing a home in the Burlington area

Thank you for the great review Brennan and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out and I would be happy to help.

ray.ganesh in Hamilton
ray.ganesh in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Got Rankin? You need him!

Bryce is very patient, knowledgeable and detailed oriented. I've used Bryce on multiple occassions and the level of service he provides in unparalleled. He takes pride in his work and would definitely recommend him.

Thank you very much for the great review Ray! It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs and I wish you all the best going forward. If you ever have any questions do not hesitate to get in touch.

Anna
Anna

Home inspection

Bryce was great! He helped me with 2 home inspections - as a first time home buyer I was very nervous about the process, but Bryce’s diligence and expertise helped me to feel confident in my decisions. His reports were thorough and detailed, and Bryce was available to help with any follow up questions. I would definitely use Bryce again and would refer him without question.

Thank you Bryce!

Thank you for the great review Anna! It was my pleasure to be of help and and glad to hear that you found both the inspections and reports helpful. If you ever have any questions or I can help in anyway, do not hesitate to reach out.

I wish you all the best going forward.

brignic
brignic
3 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent service!

I couldn't be more pleased with Bryce. He was very personable, thorough and took the time to answer all my questions (which was a lot!). He sent a very detailed report within hours of completing the inspection, which as much appreciated for my deadline. I highly recommend his services! My realtor was very impressed and she has been through many inspections. She will also be recommending his services.

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs, and am very happy that the report was helpful. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Mahndee in Hamilton
Mahndee in Hamilton

Very happy customers

We met Bryce today to inspect an older home we’d like to purchase. Coming from a family of tradesmen and currently living in a new condo, we came loaded with questions. Bryce was incredibly patient and thorough. The report was completed in a timely manner and will serve as a great aid in planning our first home repairs as well as regular maintenance. The photos and diagrams are a huge help! We are very happy with the service and will be passing the contact info onto any family and friends in need.

It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs and am very happy to hear that the inspection and report were helpful. Thank you for the excellent review and I wish you all the best going forward. If you ever have any questions or if I can be of help in anyway, do not hesitate to get in touch.

More about Rankin Home Inspection

Bryce Rankin owner of Rankin Inspection is a fully Certified Home Inspector with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi) and a Baeumler Approved Home Inspection Company. Know your Home and Know your Inspector. Bryce will be with you to help throughout the entire process and for any questions you may have before, during, or after the inspection.

Our detailed Home Inspections provide our clients with all the necessary information to make an informed home purchase. With digital reporting it is quick and easy to share your report with family, friends, or contractors to aid in any work or opinions that may be required to move forward comfortably with your investment.

Thermal Imaging and Moisture Detection equipment used on all of our inspections can reveal defects that cannot be seen by the human eye. Revealing potential trouble spots throughout the home.

Whether a home buyer, seller, or owner we can help.

Contact Bryce Rankin to discuss your home inspection needs!

All inspections are completed to the standards of practice of InterNachi ensuring you will "Know Your Home!"

Follow us on Facebook or visit our website for more information and to book your inspection through our easy online booking!

Fully Insured & Certified