Rankin Home Inspection

Brennan
Brennan
1 review Burlington, ON

Home inspection

Bryan was very professional going through the house top to bottom and providing answers to our questions during and after the inspection. I would definitely recommend his services for anyone purchasing a home in the Burlington area

Thank you for the great review Brennan and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs. If you ever have any questions please feel free to reach out and I would be happy to help.

Anna
Anna

Home inspection

Bryce was great! He helped me with 2 home inspections - as a first time home buyer I was very nervous about the process, but Bryce’s diligence and expertise helped me to feel confident in my decisions. His reports were thorough and detailed, and Bryce was available to help with any follow up questions. I would definitely use Bryce again and would refer him without question.

Thank you Bryce!

Thank you for the great review Anna! It was my pleasure to be of help and and glad to hear that you found both the inspections and reports helpful. If you ever have any questions or I can help in anyway, do not hesitate to reach out.

I wish you all the best going forward.

briggy in Whitby
briggy in Whitby
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Excellent service!

I couldn't be more pleased with Bryce. He was very personable, thorough and took the time to answer all my questions (which was a lot!). He sent a very detailed report within hours of completing the inspection, which as much appreciated for my deadline. I highly recommend his services! My realtor was very impressed and she has been through many inspections. She will also be recommending his services.

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs, and am very happy that the report was helpful. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Mahndee in Hamilton
Mahndee in Hamilton

Very happy customers

We met Bryce today to inspect an older home we’d like to purchase. Coming from a family of tradesmen and currently living in a new condo, we came loaded with questions. Bryce was incredibly patient and thorough. The report was completed in a timely manner and will serve as a great aid in planning our first home repairs as well as regular maintenance. The photos and diagrams are a huge help! We are very happy with the service and will be passing the contact info onto any family and friends in need.

It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs and am very happy to hear that the inspection and report were helpful. Thank you for the excellent review and I wish you all the best going forward. If you ever have any questions or if I can be of help in anyway, do not hesitate to get in touch.

jatonini
jatonini

Quality Home Inspection

Bryce was very thorough in his home inspection, very professional and was able to provide a comprehensive report within a few hours in order for us to make an informed decision on buying a home in Dundas. Incredibly efficient. We were much more confident after hearing his review, especially with all his great suggestions on how to improve problem areas, as well as the thermal imaging tool he used to detect any hidden areas of heat loss, proper spacing of joists, and any potential water damage. We highly recommend him, and would most certainly use his services again in future.

It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs and thank you for the great review. I am very happy to hear that you found the inspection and report informative and helpful.

I wish you all the best going forward, and if you ever have any questions or I can help in anyway, do not hesitate to get in touch.

Ancaster home review in Hamilton
Ancaster home review in Hamilton

Home Inspection in Ancaster

We are so glad we had Bryce inspect our dream home. He was very knowledgeable and informative and confirmed we made the right choice for our dream home. The report is detailed, easy to understand and there are pictures to accompany the recommendations. I would definitely recommend his service and will use him on any future home inspections.
Bryce thanks again!!

Thank you for the great review and it was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection needs. I am very happy to hear that you found the inspection and report informative and helpful.

I wish you all the best going forward and if I can ever be of help, just let me know.

Carolyn in San Francisco
Carolyn in San Francisco
1 review Boucherville, QC

Home inspection in Burlington

We contacted Bryce through a referral from our real estate agent. Bryce visited the property we were interested in buying and did a very thorough inspection. Moving from a condo into a home, we had many questions, and he completed a through inspection and then provided a very detailed report. The report was helpful not only in our purchase decision, but as a guide to home maintenance for our new property. Would highly recommend. Thank you Bryce!

Thank you for the great review Carolyn. It was my pleasure to be of help with you home inspection and am glad to hear that the report helpful. I wish you all the best going forward and if you ever have any questions or I can help in anyway, Do not hesitate to get in touch.

1 review Hamilton, ON

Noticed the little details - saved our bacon

Bryce did a very thorough job and was able to give us an insider's look at the house we were buying. His most valuable service, however, was uncovering the hidden knob and tube wiring that the seller claimed/believed had been updated. With this information in hand we were able to deal fairly with the seller to ensure that the wiring issue and other serious issues raised in the inspection were satisfactorily handled. As a side note, I showed the inspection report to a friend who is in the trades. He commented that it was the best inspection report he has ever seen.

Thank you for the great review. It was my pleasure to be of help with your home inspection and am glad to hear that you found the report and inspection valuable. I wish you all the best going forward and if I can ever be of help, do not hesitate to get in touch.

More about Rankin Home Inspection

Bryce Rankin owner of Rankin Inspection is a fully Certified Home Inspector with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNachi) and as well a Baeumler Approved Home Inspection company.

Our Home Inspections are completed to the standards of practice of InterNachi ensuring you will "Know Your Home!" in order to make an informed purchase decision !

All of our home inspections include a Thermal Imaging Scan of the property in order to detect defects that are not visible by the human eye. A RecallChek is submitted for all included appliances in order to ensure peace of mind, should any recalls be present. This informs clients of pending recalls and company contact information to correct these recalls.

Contact Bryce Rankin to discuss your home inspection needs!

Follow us on Facebook or visit our website for more information and to book your inspection through our easy online booking!

Fully Insured & Certified